Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

The poor loons on the left must comfort themselves with wordsmithing.

Here's what Trump actually said - he is quite accurate.

Instead Trump referred to 'Islamist extremism and the Islamist terror groups it inspires.'

'Islamist' is a term meant to apply more to governments and movements than to individuals motivated by their religion to sow chaos.

'This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it,' he said, reading from teleprompters.

Read more: Trump speech warns terrorists your soul will be condemned | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If we hadn't made such a big deal of people not saying those three words I would agree with you. This is basically the same line that US leaders having been saying since Dubya.

Actually, Obabble went to great lengths to avoid saying both Islamic and Islamist. His admin used generic "terrorism" and "extremism" talking points, which were often used to impugn law abiding Americans, such as veterans.

Objection, Your Honor. Non responsive. We made a big deal about Obama not using the three words. Now President Trump isn't using them either. These three words were endlessly brought up by our side. Now our guy fails to say them. That's not helpful as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't mean President Trump isn't credible, it just is freaking puzzling to me.

context and location, the desperation of the left continues into the ridiculous..

It's hypocrisy at its finest. Easy to talk tough at a Rally but when it comes to speaking on a global stage with Muslim leaders he goes against his rhetoric and jumps to the obama talking points. The fact that he didn't use the words show that they are interpreted as an insult to the Muslim community, and that it's not smart for our leaders to be divisive. Glad he is learning

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

No, you supposed to be upset that they liked Hillary. A lot.

You know, if your posts made a teeny tiny bit of sense,

that would be measurably better than a post that made no sense.

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

Since when did you become a devoted follower of radical Islam?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

^^^ this coming from a supporter who refuses to believe that trump is putin's bitch.

prove that Trump is somehow beholding to Putin. PROVE IT, or STFU.

Who gave Russia 20% of our uranium reserves? Who did the stupid reset button with Russia? Who gave speeches in Russia for hundreds of thousands? The Clintons, that's who.

The Trump camp got the REPUBLICAN PARTY to take pro-Ukraine (aka anti-Russia) planks out of the GOP platform.

Goddam that's funny.

He hasn't! I haven't!

Someone asked Trump to say 'radical Islamic terrorist' and he refused? Is that what this thread is about?

Goddam that's funny.

He hasn't! I haven't!

So you believe that the Saudis represent the kind of moderate Islam that Americans should champion?

Goddam that's funny.

sorry, but understanding islam does not make one a follower of its radical sects. I lived and worked in the mid east for years. I understand islam and arabs much better than you or most of the media pukes. They respect strength and resolve. They laugh at weak beta males like Obama.

Goddam that's funny.

^^^ this coming from a supporter who refuses to believe that trump is putin's bitch.

prove that Trump is somehow beholding to Putin. PROVE IT, or STFU.

Who gave Russia 20% of our uranium reserves? Who did the stupid reset button with Russia? Who gave speeches in Russia for hundreds of thousands? The Clintons, that's who.

The Trump camp got the REPUBLICAN PARTY to take pro-Ukraine (aka anti-Russia) planks out of the GOP platform.

a majority of citizens of Ukraine voted to rejoin Russia. Secondly, its none of our business.

It's hypocrisy at its finest. Easy to talk tough at a Rally but when it comes to speaking on a global stage with Muslim leaders he goes against his rhetoric and jumps to the obama talking points. The fact that he didn't use the words show that they are interpreted as an insult to the Muslim community, and that it's not smart for our leaders to be divisive. Glad he is learning

Did you watch the speech?

No?

And still talking out of your ass...

Goddam that's funny.

So you don't know, or playing plain dumb to realize why they gave millions to Clinton Foundation.

Goddam that's funny.

sorry, but understanding islam does not make one a follower of its radical sects. I lived and worked in the mid east for years. I understand islam and arabs much better than you or most of the media pukes. They respect strength and resolve. They laugh at weak beta males like Obama.

Oh look! an anonymous internet guy who suddenly has massive personal experience in the Middle East.

Gee, my hired hands on my unicorn ranch will have a good laugh over that.

Goddam that's funny.

So you don't know, or playing plain dumb to realize why they gave millions to Clinton Foundation.

So? Start a thread about President Hillary Clinton then.

Goddam that's funny.

Like you started a thread about president Barry?

Anyways, who's President Hillary Clinton? Since I never heard of her, it must be product of your imagination.

Goddam that's funny.

Like you started a thread about president Barry?

Anyways, who's President Hillary Clinton? Since I never heard of her, it must be product of your imagination.

Then stop talking about her. Trump is president. Trump is Saudi Arabia's new best friend.

Talk about that.

Forum List

Back