Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

Since when did you become a devoted follower of radical Islam?

sorry, but understanding islam does not make one a follower of its radical sects. I lived and worked in the mid east for years. I understand islam and arabs much better than you or most of the media pukes. They respect strength and resolve. They laugh at weak beta males like Obama.

Oh look! an anonymous internet guy who suddenly has massive personal experience in the Middle East.

Gee, my hired hands on my unicorn ranch will have a good laugh over that.

I do have personal experience in the mid east. That is just a fact. Whether you believe it is of no interest to me.

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Oh, Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch...

Dog Bites Man.

Not exactly news.

You don't go into somebody else's House and diss part of their family and expect to walk away from it.

Of COURSE the guy didn't use that phrase in any of his Saudi speech-i-fying.

You wouldn't either.

Personally, I think the guy is a Walking Train Wreck, and unfit for the job.

But I don't fault him in the slightest for not utilizing inflammatory verbiage in somebody else's house.

Duh.

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Trump is too afraid to say Racical Islamic Terrorist

No, you supposed to be upset that they liked Hillary. A lot.

You know, if your posts made a teeny tiny bit of sense,

that would be measurably better than a post that made no sense.

So you don't know, or playing plain dumb to realize why they gave millions to Clinton Foundation.

So? Start a thread about President Hillary Clinton then.

Like you started a thread about president Barry?

Anyways, who's President Hillary Clinton? Since I never heard of her, it must be product of your imagination.

Then stop talking about her. Trump is president. Trump is Saudi Arabia's new best friend.

Talk about that.

He made a great speech to muslim arab leaders. He made progress improving US/arab relations. That is a good thing for America and the mid east.

But I understand, to you everything Trump does is wrong. I get it. You are a tool of the far left and nothing more.

Trump's lying hypocrisy knows no bounds - and his sheep eat it up.

Trump Tones It Down In Saudi Arabia

After repeatedly criticizing Barack Obama’s administration for its unwillingness to use the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism,” President Donald Trump followed in the footsteps of his predecessor on Sunday by condemning what he called the “crisis of Islamic extremism” during his first foreign trip in Saudi Arabia.

More: Donald Trump, Who Routinely Demonized Muslims, Tries To Soften Rhetoric On Islam

Last edited:
It's hypocrisy at its finest. Easy to talk tough at a Rally but when it comes to speaking on a global stage with Muslim leaders he goes against his rhetoric and jumps to the obama talking points. The fact that he didn't use the words show that they are interpreted as an insult to the Muslim community, and that it's not smart for our leaders to be divisive. Glad he is learning

Did you watch the speech?

No?

And still talking out of your ass...
I watched it. Sounded like a poor rewrite of an obama speech

no, that was Obama, dipshit
Trump refused to say it after ranting about it for months

Why are you not outraged at Trump for backing down?

Don't you have any self respect?

No, you supposed to be upset that they liked Hillary. A lot.

You know, if your posts made a teeny tiny bit of sense,

that would be measurably better than a post that made no sense.

So you don't know, or playing plain dumb to realize why they gave millions to Clinton Foundation.

So? Start a thread about President Hillary Clinton then.

Like you started a thread about president Barry?

Anyways, who's President Hillary Clinton? Since I never heard of her, it must be product of your imagination.

Then stop talking about her. Trump is president. Trump is Saudi Arabia's new best friend.

Talk about that.

Stop talking about Barry, he's not president anymore, Trump is. Talk about that.

It's hypocrisy at its finest. Easy to talk tough at a Rally but when it comes to speaking on a global stage with Muslim leaders he goes against his rhetoric and jumps to the obama talking points. The fact that he didn't use the words show that they are interpreted as an insult to the Muslim community, and that it's not smart for our leaders to be divisive. Glad he is learning

No?

you obviously did not listen to it. No one who listened could possibly compare it to anything that Obama ever said on his apology tour.

no, that was Obama, dipshit
Trump refused to say it after ranting about it for months

Why are you not outraged at Trump for backing down?

Don't you have any self respect?

everyone in the world heard him say it many times. Repeating it in that forum and in that context was unnecessary. The Saudi king said virtually the same things as Trump. Radical islam is more of a threat to the Saudis than it is to us. They understand, too bad that you can only post foolish talking points and juvenile insults.

No?

You mean Barry's speech that calls fight on radical Islamist terrorism? When did it happen?

No?

you obviously did not listen to it. No one who listened could possibly compare it to anything that Obama ever said on his apology tour.
I just did

No?

You mean Barry's speech that calls fight on radical Islamist terrorism? When did it happen?
Trump didn't call for that. Remember, he forgot to say those all so important words. Hmm wonder why?

No?

Trump didn't call for that. Remember, he forgot to say those all so important words. Hmm wonder why?
On a personal level, do you think a Muslim extremist is considered radical?

No?

You should watch the speech.

Someone asked Trump to say 'radical Islamic terrorist' and he refused? Is that what this thread is about?
No... its about hypocrisy and empty rhetoric
The thread title said he refused to say radical Islamic terrorist. Was the title poorly worded?
If your having a tough time understanding then you can take out the word "refused" replace with "didn't say"
Ahhh... that certainly would make more sense.
Now that we've established the title was poorly worded.... that raises another question. Is the thread starter stupid or biased? Maybe a bit of both?
What's your guess, slade?

Last edited:

No?

On a personal level, do you think a Muslim extremist is considered radical?
It's all word games... there are terrorist/ jihadists... then there are islamists of varying extremes just as there are in all religions

Someone asked Trump to say 'radical Islamic terrorist' and he refused? Is that what this thread is about?
No... its about hypocrisy and empty rhetoric
The thread title said he refused to say radical Islamic terrorist. Was the title poorly worded?
If your having a tough time understanding then you can take out the word "refused" replace with "didn't say"
Ahhh... that certainly would make more sense.
Now that we've established the title was poorly worded.... that raises another question. Is the thread starter stupid or biased? Maybe a bit of both?
What's your guess, slade?
Pretty clear he doesn't like Trump... you may be a little slow if you're getting hung up on little semantics like this. We all get the point, if we all nit picked on the emotional phrasing of every post we would get nowhere

Forum List

Back