Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP
I don't know what the hell Qanon is either.

I guess Trump never questioned what the "Q" means at his rally.
Funny how so many know about them except for the professed "real smart" guy.

1602813217752.png

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

#SMHGOP
It’s just words bro,, relax

#SMHGOP
So the President doesn't know about a group 99% of America has never heard of?

STOP THE PRESSES!

#SMHGOP
I don't know what the hell Qanon is either.
Sounds about your speed. As always.

#SMHGOP
I also refuse to condemn them because I know nothing about them.
I do know, based on actual and desired Democrat legislation, the Ds are perverts.

Yep...

Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city’s police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

A bail fund promoted by Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris and many staffers on Joe Biden's campaign helped release an accused child abuser, documents obtained by Fox News indicate.

Some rookie junior staffers?!?!???

That's all you got?

Sounds about your speed. As always.
I seriously doubt any average person knows what it is... I've *seen* it in passing a few times on this board I think... But... never put out there until this thread.

#SMHGOP
Trump refused to condemn Q'Anon's stand against Pedophilia.

That's the real problem you psychos have with the President isn't it.

So the President doesn't know about a group 99% of America has never heard of?

STOP THE PRESSES!
It's not the Presses that will be stopped, it's this lunatic President currently in our White House.

On November 3rd the People will speak and BOOT his ass out!!

526blog_kick.jpg

#SMHGOP
I swear I said something about denials earlier in this thread. Should have said more but it was answered already.

The President confessed that he doesn't even know what qAnon is. Nobody knows what the hell it is. It may well be political fiction or an Alinsky type subterfuge organized by the left to confuse the issue. FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court. Obama invited the "new Black Panthers" to the White House after his A.G. refused to deal with the fact that the Panthers were intimidating voters by wearing gestapo uniforms and carrying clubs at polling places. Obama's political mentor and partner in an endowment fund, Bill Ayers, was an unrepentant domestic terrorist who was responsible for building the bomb that killed four people and was intended, according to testimony, for a Ft. Dix Soldiers dance. .

Last edited:

#SMHGOP
You refuse to condemn stink blm or antifa you fucking hypocritical loser.

#SMHGOP
The only people who seem to know who the heck quanon is are Trump haters. So tell us Marc, what is quanon?

#SMHGOP
I swear I said something about denials earlier in this thread. Should have said more but it was answered already.
All they do is talk why do they bother you so much it’s words turn it off

Forum List

Back