Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

Has Trump condemned NAMBLA?

Yes. Not only condemned it, he keeps putting those democrats in JAIL.

{

The 24 suspects were charged with attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and importuning, Columbus’ WBNS-TV reported.

The total group of 104 suspects included Christian Gibson, 26, a former youth director at Redeemer's at Courtright Church in Columbus, and Austin Kosier, 31, an emergency room doctor, authorities said, adding that the sting was focused on Franklin, Fairfield and Delaware counties.

Christian Gibson, 26, a former church youth director, and Austin Kosier, 31, a medical doctor were both charged with attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and importuning, authorities say.

Tucker said he oversaw the investigation carried out by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Officers would pose as underage boys or girls online and communicated with the men in Internet chats.

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost said the four-part simultaneous operation involved more than 30 law enforcement agencies. The probe also focused on nailing those who went beyond preying on children to have sex with them and also sought to sell vulnerable individuals into human trafficking.

Among those arrested, 36 men were charged with trying to buy sex and one man was arrested for promoting prostitution. Forty-three women were arrested for selling sex — they were connected with social services aimed at rehabilitating human trafficking victims, WBNS-TV reported.

}

But you say;

View attachment 403487
QAnon says Democrats are involved in a satanic cult that kills kids and drinks their blood.

You call child molesters Democrats based on what exactly?

Arguing with you is like this:

"2 + 2 = 4" says I.

"But what about 2 + 3 = 4?" says you.

"That's a different equation with a false result" says I

"Yeah? Where'd you hear that? CNN?" says you.

Last edited:
TDS drama again..........look at Trump........HE'S A BAD MAN

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Not 'he is a bad man'.

He is an amoral asshole. Or he is a stupid man. Or he is a con man.

And he has stupid people willing to be conned voting for him.
Facts are that Trump has been the BEST president in my life time who has accomplished the most good for the nation ---------both Foreign and domestic and the libs and foreign troll hate him for it.
What precisely has Trump done that benefits you? Because I'm stumped to think of anything he has done for me.
1) Lowered Taxes
2) Building the wall and instituted policies to keep illegals out---which in turn lowers welfare payments, lowers crime, and lowers disease spread
3) brought back jobs------his policy of lower taxes and less regulation had brought back jobs
4) since the pandemic, has brought back medical manufacturing making less reliant on china and its corruption
5) hasn't gotten us into any new wars especially in the ME that does nothing to help the Us, has instead been bringing back troops
6) Speaking of troops, he has also untied their hands in rules of engagement which has allowed them to kill terrorists which has beat back the terrorists including ISIS
7) He has been standing up to china for years--which should have been done much sooner by our previous administrations
8)Making Nato finally pay for more of their own self defense---why is america subsiding them?
9) Notice how quiet the Un has gotten-----------------finally pushing these corrupt globalists back
10) Saving my family thousands in taxes each year
11) Finally a president that has done something with the Israeli nightmare
12) got rid of the obama health scam penalty mandate which stopped the rise of health care insurance costs
13) GOT THE FDA off their azzes to approve more generic drugs which forced the big pharma to stop jacking up their medicine costs --yes Trumps involvement is saving many americans hundreds if not thousands $$$ on medicine already
14) got us out of the Iran scam-------
15) And so much more------
I had no idea you were so fabulously wealthy. Congratulations. What are some of the good works you and your family"'s foundations doing for society?

Unless you failed to review your taxes, the only people benefiting from the 'tax cuts' are in the top 17% of tax payers. Those folks are paying taxes on making money from money, not making money from wages.

QAnon says Democrats are involved in a satanic cult that kills kids and drinks their blood.

I doubt it.

I've never seen anything close to that from them - and it's the kind of shit you commies claim about anyone who is a threat to you.

You call child molesters Democrats based on what exactly?

Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Jeff Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Matt Daemon... The democrats are the pedo party - fact. QAnon is a HUGE THREAT to the democrats and have done serious damage to the party.

Arguing with you is like this:

"2 + 2 = 4" says I.

"But what about 2 + 3 = 4?" says you.

"That's a different equation with a false result" says I

"Yeah? Where'd you hear that? CNN?" says you.

DERP

Fucking moron.

QAnon NAILED the pedo party.

Apparently the Media has it wrong again and Trump is right again

The media calls #Q a cult group that believes in Satanic Sex rings, vampires and inter dimensional beings. I searched #QAnons posts and found Zero mention of any of those things. ZERO. The media lies to hurt

^^^

Exactly! thanks for posting that video! :clap2:

Apparently the Media has it wrong again and Trump is right again

The media calls #Q a cult group that believes in Satanic Sex rings, vampires and inter dimensional beings. I searched #QAnons posts and found Zero mention of any of those things. ZERO. The media lies to hurt

^^^

Exactly! thanks for posting that video! :clap2:

Just another example of Fictional ......Fake news media trying to make shit up to attack Trump. Nothing new.......and NOTHING NEWS........same with this GARBAGE.

Forum List

Back