Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

Adding the events of White Supremacist violence, you must also add the number of White rapists and murderers. If your argument is based on a racist lie, it forces a straw man argument. And there are too many on this thread to snuff out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Any Questions ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

About Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

None.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP
Here we see the current just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This man just can't help himself.

#SMHGOP
Can't wait to hear the denials from those that can't help themselves around here.
Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.
“Trump has previously promoted dozens of QAnon conspiracy accounts and followers. According to a New York Times investigation published in November, Trump has retweeted at least 145 unverified accounts that have promoted conspiracy theories. Over two dozen of these accounts were later suspended by Twitter for violating the platform's rules.

The Times found that QAnon promoters frequently make their way into the president's Twitter feed via his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., Fox News host Maria Bartiromo, and the right-wing pundit Eric Bolling. And more than 20,000 of Trump's Twitter followers have QAnon slogans or references in their profiles.”

And Trump claims he doesn’t know anything about QAnon.

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

"I don't know anything about QAnon," Trump said when asked by "Today" co-anchor Savannah Guthrie whether he would denounce the conspiracy theory.

"I'll tell what you I do know about, I know about Antifa and the radical left and how violent and vicious they are, and I know how they're burning down cities run by Democrats."

I love President Trump!

Yes, in Trump world, being "Anti-Fascist" is a bad thing... if you are a fascist.

Trump can debate himself and still lose.
TDS drama again..........look at Trump........HE'S A BAD MAN

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
More TDS...aka #TotalDevotionSyndrome

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You know its weird how the Trump hates try to spin and redefine EVERYTHING............TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome worked so well, that know the goofy Trump haters fell a need to try REDEFINE it? Really very very sad....No hun, it does not mean devotion. It means crazy Trump haters are Deranged.
Trumpians believe those who disagree with them are "redefining" things while they want us to redefine morality, civility, truth and respect. Those values were taught by my family and community, not a reality TV game show.

I believe STUPID PEDO FUCKS ignore that EPSTEIN WAS FUCKING CAUGHT.

Fucking commie pedos.
Who partied with Epstein, had him over for drinks and dancing and hot young chicks? Where, in Palm Beach, Florida would host such shindigs? Who has a place large enough, lavish enough and oily enough for a real Epstein party?
Which ‘groups’ wreak more havoc on Americans?
Which are most dangerous, which cost Americans more?
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Which group(s) deserve condemnation first?
Ask the FBI! They'll tell you that White Supremacists and other Right Wing groups have been the source of the majority of terrorist acts in the past five years.

I guess they think they're making America great again.

Nope, I’m asking you and blind, filthy dumbasses like you...how many have been raped and murdered at the hands of “White Supremacists” and how many have been raped and murdered at the hands of BLM’ers in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York over the last 5 years?
Scary shit isn’t it?
Your programmers forbid you from treading in this territory don’t they?
And here we regretfully mark the death of expertise.

When the FBI the nation's premier law enforcement agency says White Supremacists are the leading source of terrorist acts in America, they mean what they say. Anecdotal evidence does not equal empirical evidence.

But you chose to believe otherwise. There can be only three reasons why. Either you're too cynical to function in society or you're too dense to understand the facts. Or you support the violence for political gain.

The violence is in Charleston. The violence is in El Paso. The violence is in Pittsburgh. The violence is in Charlottesville. And the violence is in Oklahoma City.

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

You're someone who doesn't have an argument.

#SMHGOP
Here we see the current just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

#SMHGOP
Can't wait to hear the denials from those that can't help themselves around here.

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.
“Trump has previously promoted dozens of QAnon conspiracy accounts and followers. According to a New York Times investigation published in November, Trump has retweeted at least 145 unverified accounts that have promoted conspiracy theories. Over two dozen of these accounts were later suspended by Twitter for violating the platform's rules.

The Times found that QAnon promoters frequently make their way into the president's Twitter feed via his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., Fox News host Maria Bartiromo, and the right-wing pundit Eric Bolling. And more than 20,000 of Trump's Twitter followers have QAnon slogans or references in their profiles.”

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

"I don't know anything about QAnon," Trump said when asked by "Today" co-anchor Savannah Guthrie whether he would denounce the conspiracy theory.

"I'll tell what you I do know about, I know about Antifa and the radical left and how violent and vicious they are, and I know how they're burning down cities run by Democrats."

I love President Trump!

Yes, in Trump world, being "Anti-Fascist" is a bad thing... if you are a fascist.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

You know its weird how the Trump hates try to spin and redefine EVERYTHING............TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome worked so well, that know the goofy Trump haters fell a need to try REDEFINE it? Really very very sad....No hun, it does not mean devotion. It means crazy Trump haters are Deranged.
Trumpians believe those who disagree with them are "redefining" things while they want us to redefine morality, civility, truth and respect. Those values were taught by my family and community, not a reality TV game show.

Fucking commie pedos.
Who partied with Epstein, had him over for drinks and dancing and hot young chicks? Where, in Palm Beach, Florida would host such shindigs? Who has a place large enough, lavish enough and oily enough for a real Epstein party?
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Ask the FBI! They'll tell you that White Supremacists and other Right Wing groups have been the source of the majority of terrorist acts in the past five years.

Nope, I’m asking you and blind, filthy dumbasses like you...how many have been raped and murdered at the hands of “White Supremacists” and how many have been raped and murdered at the hands of BLM’ers in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York over the last 5 years?
Scary shit isn’t it?

When the FBI the nation's premier law enforcement agency says White Supremacists are the leading source of terrorist acts in America, they mean what they say. Anecdotal evidence does not equal empirical evidence.

But you chose to believe otherwise. There can be only three reasons why. Either you're too cynical to function in society or you're too dense to understand the facts. Or you support the violence for political gain.

The violence is in Charleston. The violence is in El Paso. The violence is in Pittsburgh. The violence is in Charlottesville. And the violence is in Oklahoma City.

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

I presented my argument in the post you called"fucking bubblecultists. World class ignorance.

That did not refute the events I cited.

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

I love President Trump!

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Fucking commie pedos.
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Scary shit isn’t it?

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

Haha...I’m telling you, the power of PC programming is astonishing...These weirdos have swallowed the pill that completely separates them from simple reason and reality...It’s actually quite fascinating. Ain’t that right Nosmo King ?

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

I love President Trump!

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Fucking commie pedos.
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Scary shit isn’t it?

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

Haha...I’m telling you, the power of PC programming is astonishing...These weirdos have swallowed the pill that completely separates them from simple reason and reality...It’s actually quite fascinating. Ain’t that right Nosmo King ?
What will you do without Donald Trump in power? Your world outlook has been vexed by his dark, conspiratorial grievances so that nothing is to be believed if it has fact, science and integrity associated with it. Such things are the tools of the devil to seize power and drink the blood of children after ritual human sacrifice.

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

I love President Trump!

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Fucking commie pedos.
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Scary shit isn’t it?

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

What will you do without Donald Trump in power? Your world outlook has been vexed by his dark, conspiratorial grievances so that nothing is to be believed if it has fact, science and integrity associated with it. Such things are the tools of the devil to seize power and drink the blood of children after ritual human sacrifice.
Hahaha...TDS is real.
Look, you ignorant twisted fuck, this has nothing to do with Donald Trump, it has everything to do with you being scared shitless to acknowledge those inconvenient racist statistics and facts.
Let’s try this again....
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

#SMHGOP
You do realize that he, as most Americans don't have a clue what, or who Q-anon is, me included.
Spoken like a good little Trumpian.

I don't know anything about them! Says the voracious consumer of cable news surrounded by KFC buckets and Kleenex.

And a moderator on a political message board claims no knowledge at all of Qanon. As if they have never been discussed here.
I can say with certainty that I don't know anything about it. This kind of crap doesn't interest me in the least
and I don't read up on it. I never said I never heard of it. And, that's only been over the last month. Sorry to disappoint you.
I'll leave the the KFC buckets and Kleenex for your fat ass, Nosmo

Hahaha...TDS is real.
Look, you ignorant twisted fuck, this has nothing to do with Donald Trump, it has everything to do with you being scared shitless to acknowledge those inconvenient racist statistics and facts.
Let’s try this again....
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

According to Trump’s FBI, white nationals and white supremacists.

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

#SMHGOP

Yet another Trump lie.
President Trump said:

I love President Trump!

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Fucking commie pedos.
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Scary shit isn’t it?

Fucking bubblecultists
World class ignorance.
That is not an argument.

Now you're making sense.

Come on, you know the FBI is still as Deep State (Crooked Hillary, Hussiane Obama/Sleepy Joe supporters) as ever. After President Trump is re-elected in another landslide, then the Swamp can finally be drained! The fraud Fauci will be fired. And lockdowns will be made illegal, etc. American will be on the way to becoming great again, again!

Hahaha...TDS is real.
Let’s try this again....
QAnon
White Nationalists
White Supremacists
BLM
The “Black Community”
La Raza
The “Latino Community”

Cool...so link us to the rapes and murders at the hands of White Supremacists nationwide while I prepare the data for the same in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York. GO!

Democrats hiding in their basements watching cuties get very scared when they see groups like Q. I've seen far worse people then Q, a guy that post on things on the internet.

#SMHGOP
You do realize that he, as most Americans don't have a clue what, or who Q-anon is, me included.
It's a website. Like Drudge.

#SMHGOP
It's a website. Like Drudge.
A website? I did not know that. Thanks for the education, Tipsy.

Forum List

Back