Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

It’s awesome they keep bringing Qanon up, it gives them a spotlight and normies can google them.

Then they might ask, “why are Dems so against busting child sex traffickers?”
I sure hope they Goggle.

They may come to discover that it is our current POTUS that was bossom buddies w/that pedo Epstein for decades...

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

TrumpEpstein.jpg

nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080.jpg
Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old while at an Epstein party and he is supposed to be finding pedos????? Now that Is funny.

So why isn’t CNN running this story? Never heard of it.

The President confessed that he doesn't even know what it is. Nobody knows what the hell it is. It may well be a Alinsky type subterfuge organized by the left to confuse the issue. FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court. Obama invited the "new Black Panthers" to the White House after his A.G. refused to deal with the fact that the Panthers were intimidating voters by wearing gestapo uniforms and carrying clubs at polling places.
How many polling places did the New Black Panthers stand watch at?

*snicker*

Whatch this guys, this outta be good...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It’s awesome they keep bringing Qanon up, it gives them a spotlight and normies can google them.

I sure hope they Goggle.

They may come to discover that it is our current POTUS that was bossom buddies w/that pedo Epstein for decades...

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and he is supposed to be finding pedos????? Now that Is funny.

And had that actually happened, you dumb shit.....it would be covered 24/7......that it is not, means it is fake........but thanks for playing, you lying piece of crap...
Here is a link dumbshit:

There is speculation that Trump paid the plaintiff $30,000,000 to drop the lawsuit.
Dropped.

Next.

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old while at an Epstein party and he is supposed to be finding pedos????? Now that Is funny.

So why isn’t CNN running this story? Never heard of it.
I posted a link. Read the lawsuit yourself.

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Trump was sued for raping a 13 year old and he is supposed to be finding pedos????? Now that Is funny.

And had that actually happened, you dumb shit.....it would be covered 24/7......that it is not, means it is fake........but thanks for playing, you lying piece of crap...
Here is a link dumbshit:

There is speculation that Trump paid the plaintiff $30,000,000 to drop the lawsuit.
Dropped.

Next.
Speculation is Trump paid his rape victim $30 million dollars to drop the charges.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP
^
FAKE NEWS!

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Here is a link dumbshit:

Dropped.

Next.
Speculation is Trump paid his rape victim $30 million dollars to drop the charges.
Nobody cares what you speculate, Moron.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

#SMHGOP
It’s just words bro,, relax
I swear I said something about denials earlier in this thread. Should have said more but it was answered already.
All they do is talk why do they bother you so much it’s words turn it off
Dude you should re-read what you are saying. $10 bucks says it bothers you.

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Here is a link dumbshit:

Dropped.

Next.
LOL, “speculation”. Uh-huh. Good luck with that.

The only people who seem to know who the heck quanon is are Trump haters. So tell us Marc, what is quanon?
Ask your fellow far rightwing lunatic posters that are talking about their alleged anti-pedophile stance.

They clearly know all about them. Clearly.

#SMHGOP
I swear I said something about denials earlier in this thread. Should have said more but it was answered already.
I’m serious just don’t read Q don’t let it bother you bro

#SMHGOP
I’m serious just don’t read Q don’t let it bother you bro
Stepping in your own and bothered. Get some help. Bro. Ha Ha Hah!

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Here is a link dumbshit:

Dropped.

Next.
Really..it didn’t stop you guys from speculating that Nick Sandmann received tens of millions from Wapo. I have the same sources as you do.

#SMHGOP

BIDEN REFUSES TO CONDEMN NAMBLA.

In a clear sign that he supports and promotes the rape of children, Xi's man in Washington, Joe Biden, has STILL not condemned the child rape organization NAMBLA,.

The President confessed that he doesn't even know what it is. Nobody knows what the hell it is. It may well be a Alinsky type subterfuge organized by the left to confuse the issue. FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court. Obama invited the "new Black Panthers" to the White House after his A.G. refused to deal with the fact that the Panthers were intimidating voters by wearing gestapo uniforms and carrying clubs at polling places.
How many polling places did the New Black Panthers stand watch at?

*snicker*

Whatch this guys, this outta be good...

giphy.gif
One would be enough to condemn the organization and charge the leadership with a felony so you tell me how many.

President Trump said:

"I don't know anything about QAnon," Trump said when asked by "Today" co-anchor Savannah Guthrie whether he would denounce the conspiracy theory.

"I'll tell what you I do know about, I know about Antifa and the radical left and how violent and vicious they are, and I know how they're burning down cities run by Democrats."

I love President Trump!

Yes, in Trump world, being "Anti-Fascist" is a bad thing... if you are a fascist.

Trump can debate himself and still lose.

You refuse to condemn stink blm or antifa you fucking hypocritical loser.
Why would I condemn America's best fighters against fascism?

Besides, they haven't killed anyone.

Numerous white supremacists have killed Americans, in the last 4 years even.

So go go blow smoke up someone else's ass, hack.

One would be enough to condemn the organization and charge the leadership with a felony so you tell me how many.
No, no, no, no, no....

tenor.gif

YOU stated that they were "intimidating voters by wearing gestapo uniforms and carrying clubs at polling placeS."

So YOU tell me how many, ya lyin bastid.

I sure hope they Goggle.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Here is a link dumbshit:

Dropped.

Next.
Really..it didn’t stop you guys from speculating that Nick Sandmann received tens of millions from Wapo. I have the same sources as you do.
It was announced there was a settlement, not “speculation”.

QAnon are underage queer prostitutes. Rare, possibly, but it happens in certain big cities. There are authorities prostituting kids straight out of city hall. Jeffery Epstein's gang of minors, for example. Or Michael Jackson's, but that was of a generation now much older.

There are "circumstances" and adults justify a lot of bullshit the kids shouldn't really be expected to become comfortable with.

QAnon also strongly supports anti-trans "bathroom bills" enforcing sex segregation in public restrooms as a sex offense subject to registration. They play innumerable related pranks downtown, like serving very strong coffee or laxative adulterants in the food, flipping signs on restroom doors to press charges, pressing miscellaneous trespass, loitering, and parking district criminal charges, felony indecent exposure charges for urinating or defecating in public when NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS are available anywhere.

Forum List

Back