Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

I think I'll call you a liar - because I am pretty sure you're lying.

QAnon pointed out that democrats were running a massive pedophile ring that had a private island for celebrities and politicians to get their jollies with underage and other objects of lust.

All of that is proven fact now.

Don't you owe America an apology for helping to cover all this up?
What do these say about our current celebrity POTUS?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

TrumpEpstein.jpg

nn_sgo_trump_epstein_tape_190717_1920x1080.jpg

Q-anon believes there is a deep state cabal of baby eating pedophiles bent on world domination. Anyone that believes that is sick in the head.

QAnon pointed out that democrats were running a massive pedophile ring that had a private island for celebrities and politicians to get their jollies with underage and other objects of lust.

Democrats cover up for pedophiles just like ABC News did

You mean this pedo, that our current celebrity POTUS had offed to cover-up his involvement in his former bossom-buddy's pedo escapades?

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Yo, fuckwad;

{
President Donald Trump banned his former friend, the wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein, from his exclusive Mar-a-Lago Club for hitting on the teenage daughter of another member, a new book says.

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

}

You know this, but you're just a fucking liar.

You mean this pedo, that our current celebrity POTUS had offed to cover-up his involvement in his former bossom-buddy's pedo escapades?

TrumpEpstein.jpg

So everyone who has a picture with Epstein is a pedophile. That's a ton of Democrats.

You cover for Democrats who cover for abc news who cover for pedophiles like Clinton and prince Andrew.

Pretty sick. If Hillary won, bill Clinton would be partying in the white house today with Epstein and you and the other pedophile defenders would be here defending them.

Yo, fuckwad;

{
President Donald Trump banned his former friend, the wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein, from his exclusive Mar-a-Lago Club for hitting on the teenage daughter of another member, a new book says.

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

}

You know this, but you're just a fucking liar.
In your very link, it states that Trump lied that Epstein wasn't a member of Maralogo. He was.

Moreover, the event you're talking about took place in 2019.

That's just last year.

Trump spent DECADES before that palling around and messing around w/his pedo friend Epstein.

This is NOT good dude. Seriouslsy.

Q-anon believes there is a deep state cabal of baby eating pedophiles bent on world domination. Anyone that believes that is sick in the head.

“QAnon's web of theories is dense and far-reaching, from pandemic hoax conspiracies to baseless claims about the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting. But its core belief is that a group of Washington and Hollywood elites, ranging from Barack Obama to actor Tom Hanks and billionaire Bill Gates, are part of a Satanic cult of global leaders who kidnap children to sexually abuse and torture them and drink their blood.”

You May wish to try to search q-anon yourself. There is a search engine called Google you may use.

If the media really wanted to bust Trump's balls they would bring in Ben Sasse, Steve Schmidt, and Ann Coulter as debate moderators!

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP

Are you professionally dishonest?

You can tell when lefties are loosing the argument when they resort to old photos that allege a completely different charge. I don't have the time to dig up photos of the leader of the most horrific suicide agenda in history and democrat supporters. It doesn't mean that Jimmy Carter condoned Jim Jones perverted agenda. It means that Carter was ignorant of most things.

Barely anyone knows what Nambla is.

At least I sure don't.

No one believes you.

And I see you refuse to condemn them.

Well, you support the terrorist ANTIFA Brown Shirts in their Kristalnacht - so what's a few child molesters?

I mean, child molesting is practically cherished among democrats.

{ "They are masters at using language to change the narrative and change how people view the world," Moore went on to explain. He noted that pedophiles are now calling themselves "Minor Attracted Persons" or "MAPs" and arguing that pedophilia is merely a "sexual orientation" in an attempt to gain acceptance into the LGBT community. }

What was that about QAnon again?

Oh yeah they are 100% right about all of it.

No one believes you.

And I see you refuse to condemn them.

That is EXACTLY how Mr. President came off tonight to the American People.

November 3rd will be PROOF of that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I believe he stated he did not follow them or know too much about them, so what’s your point?
Oh, so you want him to denounce something he has no knowledge of or simply denounce something one knows nothing about?

Forum List

Back