Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

No one believes you.

And I see you refuse to condemn them.

That is EXACTLY how Mr. President came off tonight to the American People.

November 3rd will be PROOF of that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

:lmao:

Sure sparky.

Hey, why don't you lying fucks ask him about "WHITE SUPREMACY."

dumb motherfuckers.

Has Xiden denounced NAMBLA yet?

Ah, but democrats HATE white, child molesters they got no problem with.....

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP

Why must a conspiracy theorist person be condemned? It's not like they are burning down towns like your burn Loot murder assholes.

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

#SMHGOP

Why must a conspiracy theorist person be condemned? It's not like they are burning down towns like your burn Loot murder assholes.

Especially once the conspiracy has been proven true and one of the major players murdered in prison by the democrats...

#SMHGOP

Especially once the conspiracy has been proven true and one of the major players murdered in prison by the democrats...
Democrats at ABC News covered up the pedophilia of Clinton, prince Andrew, and Epstein, because they were trying to cover up pizzagate at the time.

Democrats are sick fucks.

I doubt most people even know who QAnon is. Given that you people have spent years believing the phony Russian Collusion Delusion, who are you to judge?
If they didn't know before, they sure will after tonight, after Mr. President REFUSED to denounce them, which is actually SUPPORT them.

So if you think this qAnon support that POTUS is giving these lunatics is going to help him w/the American People in a few weeks, you carry on.

Hmmkay...?!?

source.gif
4ioym2.jpg

I believe he stated he did not follow them or know too much about them, so what’s your point?
Oh, so you want him to denounce something he has no knowledge of or simply denounce something one knows nothing about?
So what is your lying, dishonest ass going to post when Mr. Trump finds himself retweeting some LUNACY from qAnon later this week?

What will be your dishonest spin then?

Great, so you'll be the rabid rightwing USMB nutjob that'll finally post a LIST of all the towns that has been burned down, yes?

No one believes you.

And I see you refuse to condemn them.

That is EXACTLY how Mr. President came off tonight to the American People.

November 3rd will be PROOF of that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No... You don't get it... Condemn WHO? Are these people rioting or killing people? They aren't in any news I'm aware of.

#SMHGOP

Sleepy Joe refuses to denounce Antifa/BLM.

And remember that QANON hasn't burned any cities or looted any stores.

For several years now... Yes.
Several years, right.

But, know nothing about qAnon.

Interesting.

Anyway, I'm curious, can you share w/me something about ANTIFA from say 2016 - 2018?

I'd like to bone up on their history.

Thanks.

#SMHGOP
Qanon is just an idea.

#SMHGOP

And you can't help but flap your left wing electronic gums over nothing.

Great, so you'll be the rabid rightwing USMB nutjob that'll finally post a LIST of all the towns that has been burned down, yes?

Portland, Seattle, NYC are among the cities that have burned.

But Antifa/BLM have targeted smaller metropolises as well. They went to Bedford PA to burn the courthouse, but were faced down by the residents of that county.

For several years now... Yes.
Several years, right.

But, know nothing about qAnon.

Interesting.

Anyway, I'm curious, can you share w/me something about ANTIFA from say 2016 - 2018?

I'd like to bone up on their history.

Thanks.

Antifa has gone by different names over the years- BLM, Occupy, Coffee Party, SEIU

Same outfit different names.

I doubt most people even know who QAnon is. Given that you people have spent years believing the phony Russian Collusion Delusion, who are you to judge?
If they didn't know before, they sure will after tonight, after Mr. President REFUSED to denounce them, which is actually SUPPORT them.

So if you think this qAnon support that POTUS is giving these lunatics is going to help him w/the American People in a few weeks, you carry on.

Hmmkay...?!?

source.gif
4ioym2.jpg
That is spot on ...

These psycho Leftist are desperately trying to defend their pedophilia ...

Forum List

Back