🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump refuses to disavow KKK

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

Last edited:
Oh good, another Trump thread...that's three in the last hour.
I hate to alarm you......but with eight months to the election, you may see a few more
This is a political message board. You should have checked into that before you signed up

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
Well I guess everyone needs a mud bath once in their lifetime.......... :eusa_whistle:

Why should he? Doing so would only give those twats credibility and attention.

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

12540741_794032577409110_4227213156973400020_n.jpg

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK
Duke endorsed him a few days ago......Trump should be aware

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

Forum List

Back