🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump refuses to disavow KKK

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK
Duke endorsed him a few days ago......Trump should be aware

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

He didn't ask him to condemn the KKK, he asked him to condemn David Duke. Did you listen to the clip, comrade big guy?
He specifically said KKK also

Trump punted

He said Duke was a former member of the KKK. So was Robert Byrd. He never asked Trump if he condemns the KKK.

But your thread title's a lie, comrade big guy. Trump wasn't ever asked to condemn the KKK, so he couldn't have refused.

You could have said he refused to condemn someone he identified as a former KKK member. What about you, comrade big guy? Do you condemn former KKK member Robert Byrd, or are you refusing to condemn the KKK?

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

He didn't ask him to condemn the KKK, he asked him to condemn David Duke. Did you listen to the clip, comrade big guy?

Trump punted

He said Duke was a former member of the KKK. So was Robert Byrd. He never asked Trump if he condemns the KKK
Byrd is long dead
Duke is actively supporting Trump

Simple question Donald......you accept the endorsement or not?
What is there to think about?

Trump punted

He said Duke was a former member of the KKK. So was Robert Byrd. He never asked Trump if he condemns the KKK
Byrd is long dead

He didn't ask Trump if he accepted the endorsement. Seriously, have you watched the clip you posted?

And Byrd being dead is irrelevant. You said that by not condemning a former member of the KKK without knowing anything about him, "Trump refuses to disavow KKK." So, do you condemn Robert Byrd, or are you refusing to disavow the KKK? It's your standard, I'm just applying your standard to you.

Trump's on Meet the Press.

Why is he orange?

It was an unfortunate confluence of Trump, a housewife with a canister of spray on tan, an elevator and a power failure. Trust me, that's all you want to know...

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?
What is gotcha?

Duke was in the news for endorsing Trump, it was in the news, we even had a few threads on it?

Trump pretends he doesn't know who David Duke or the KKK is?
--------------------------- well 'kkk' and David Duke aren't in the news causing havoc on a daily basis like mrobamas support groups are causing daily havoc Rightwinger . Most people don't know who D. Duke is and 'kkk' , well nowadays I don't think that they cause daily terror do they Rightwinger !!

Trump should not answer those questions, as it is based upon the fraudulent premise that if you fail to affirmatively condemn something then you are ratifying it. It is a method employed by the scum bag press to define a candidate and, thereby, influence the process. Moreover, it makes for great headlines. Fuck 'em.

The lesser known white power groups hate the KKK.

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?
What is gotcha?

Duke was in the news for endorsing Trump, it was in the news, we even had a few threads on it?

Trump pretends he doesn't know who David Duke or the KKK is?

How many times was Obama asked to disavow the black panthers, Bill Ayers, or Jeremiah Wright?

The Communist Party USA has endorsed the Democratic party nominee every year going back to 1988. Never heard anyone from the left disavow that support. Communism is only responsible for around 150 millions deaths world wide.

Trump punted

Byrd is long dead

He didn't ask Trump if he accepted the endorsement. Seriously, have you watched the clip you posted?

And Byrd being dead is irrelevant. You said that by not condemning a former member of the KKK without knowing anything about him, "Trump refuses to disavow KKK." So, do you condemn Robert Byrd, or are you refusing to disavow the KKK? It's your standard, I'm just applying your standard to you.

Byrd is long dead, yet Republicans continue to resurrect what he believed 70 years ago while you ignore what Trump believes TODAY

Trump punted

OMG, you are refusing to condemn the KKK, you won't condemn Byrd. So you're a racist then, so why aren't you supporting Trump?

Trump just harangued a judge because he was Hispanic.

Edit - or at least that his heritage was relevant in a case
The Hispanic vote drifts farther and farther from the GOP's grasp.

Trump punted

Byrd is long dead

Byrd is long dead, yet Republicans continue to resurrect what he believed 70 years ago while you ignore what Trump believes TODAY

You mean that Trump today doesn't know anything about David Duke? Why should he have specifically studied Duke?

And here you're refusing to condemn the KKK too, Byrd meets your standard, he was in the KKK, yet you refuse to condemn him. Tired of all the blacks moving into your neighborhood, comrade big guy?

Sounds rational. Your thread, however, is based on a false premise that has no legs.

Forum List

Back