🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump refuses to disavow KKK

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK
Duke endorsed him a few days ago......Trump should be aware

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?
What is gotcha?

Duke was in the news for endorsing Trump, it was in the news, we even had a few threads on it?

Trump pretends he doesn't know who David Duke or the KKK is?

How many times was Obama asked to disavow the black panthers, Bill Ayers, or Jeremiah Wright?

Nobody cares about the black panthers...they are a rightwing boogeyman
Obama has had limited contact with Bill Ayers twenty years ago
Yes, he did disavow and condemn Rev Wright

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
Sounds rational. Your thread, however, is based on a false premise that has no legs.
Yes or No Mr Trump

What is so hard? We are talking about the KKK

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.
The lesser known white power groups hate the KKK.

That's nice.

Trumps Sarah Palin moment

Mr Trump, will you disavow the support of the KKK?

Trump: I'll have to think about it
Course that's not what he said.

But Obama supports and meets with Blacklivesmatters, and they feel that the only lives that matter are Black Lives. If you tell them all lives matter, they shout you off the stage.
This is the definition of racism, when you feel that your race is better than other races.

Obama also supports La Raza, which is pretty much the same exact thing, only for Hispanics.
So essentially, Obama supports racist Black and Hispanic groups that hate whites or any race that doesn't match their own.

Oh good, another Trump thread...that's three in the last hour.
Oh good, another red herring fallacy from the right.

That you and other conservatives don't want more attention drawn to the fact that an ignorant bigot is the leading republican candidate for president is understandable – it is truly embarrassing.

In fact, more threads are needed, more discussion is warranted, where the GOP is likely to nominate a hateful bigot to be president of the United States.

Sounds rational. Your thread, however, is based on a false premise that has no legs.
Yes or No Mr Trump

Yes or no Mr Obama.

Do you support racist groups like La Raza and Blacklivesmatters?

Yes.

That you and other conservatives don't want more attention drawn to the fact that an ignorant bigot is the leading republican candidate for president is understandable – it is truly embarrassing.

In fact, more threads are needed, more discussion is warranted, where the GOP is likely to nominate a hateful bigot to be president of the United States.
As opposed to the hateful bigots that Democrats routinely support. Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

Hint to Donald Trump

When someone mentions your position on David Duke or the KKK....make one of those faces you make when someone mentions Hillary, Cruz or Rubio

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?
What is gotcha?

Duke was in the news for endorsing Trump, it was in the news, we even had a few threads on it?

How many times was Obama asked to disavow the black panthers, Bill Ayers, or Jeremiah Wright?

Yep.....for 20 years he disavowed him.......by falling asleep during sermons.

Yes or No Mr Trump

Yes or no Mr Obama.

Yes.

None are even close to the repulsiveness of the KKK

Why do conservatives always struggle with equivalencies?

What is gotcha?

Yep.....for 20 years he disavowed him.......by falling asleep during sermons.
What was wrong with his sermons for those 20 years?

Nah, I laugh at that toad, I bet you consider the retard MENSA though, right? Now run along Sparky, you're fixing to get butt hurt

No, I don't. Not at all. Actually, I'm Mensa. I know what Mensa is. It's not rightwinger. Mensa is to rightwinger what rightwinger is to you.

Trump was asked a simple question

What was so hard in answering it? I have to think about it?

Yes or No Mr Trump

Yes or no Mr Obama.

Yes.

Bullshit. They're the same, only they're of another race.......and now Obama is holding meetings with them in the Oval Office, so they're close to the heart of our government. Government sponsored racism right under our noses. Why do you think when Black Panthers are caught intimidating voters in PA, the charges are dropped? Because the White House is filled with anti-white racists.

How can posting "oh good another Trump thread..." be a red herring fallacy you stupid SOB? You don't even know what a red herring is, cease using the term

Yes or No Mr Trump

Yes or no Mr Obama.

Yes.

Bullshit. They're the same, only they're of another race.......and now Obama is holding meetings with them in the Oval Office, so they're close to the heart of our government. Government sponsored racism right under our noses. Why do you think when Black Panthers are caught intimidating voters in PA, the charges are dropped? Because the White House is filled with anti-white racists.
What a fucking ass you are

Thinking LaRazza and the KKK are the same

Trump Refuses To Distance Himself From White Supremacists

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump refused to distance himself Sunday from former KKK leader David Duke and white supremacists, claiming he knew nothing about them.
sgt.jpg

Forum List

Back