Trump refuses to disavow KKK

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
66262321.jpg

I'm still waiting for liberals to denounce the black panthers for hanging out at polling places with billy clubs.

Old news, hyped up by Fixxed News.

They had their day in court and it was dismissed. There were no complaints filed, and the incident took place in a majority black precinct.

The man that carried the club was kicked out of the Black Panther Party.

If I'm not mistaken, the original charges were dropped by the Bush admin.

You're mistaken.
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Partyand two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.

The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations. These charges have been most notably made by J. Christian Adams, who in May 2010 resigned his post in the Department of Justice in protest over the Obama administration's perceived mishandling of the case, and by his former supervisor Christopher Coates.

Counter-accusations were made, including claims that the actual incident was relatively minor but had been blown out of proportion by individuals and groups with political motives. Then-AG Eric Holder rejected claims that his Justice Department considers the race of an alleged victim when deciding which cases to pursue. The case and its handling by the Department of Justice is currently being investigated by the United States Commission on Civil Rights. The Justice Department reportedly carried out its own internal investigation into the handling of the case.

Yawn. Much ado about nothing. Old news.

The Justice Department filed civil charges of voter intimidation in January 2009 under the Voting Rights Act (the Bush Administration, which filed the charges in its last hours, chose not to pursue a criminal case) against King Samir Shabazz, Jerry Jackson, the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz. They won the case by default in April 2009 when the defendants did not appear in court. But DOJ officials under the Obama Administration decided to drop most of the charges, saying the evidence did not substantiate the allegations that votes were suppressed or that the party or its leader were culpable. They did, however, get an injunction against Samir Shabazz that forbade him to bring a weapon to any Philadelphia polling place until 2012.

New Black Panther Party

So you're okay with voter intimidation?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised...you being a slimy liberal and all.

Who did he intimidate, dummy? The guy was an idiot, but he intimidated no one. This is just manufactured bullshit from the Republican bubble, regurgitated by dumb assholes.

Yeah....because standing in front of a polling location with a billy club isnt intimidation.
upload_2016-2-28_14-27-44.png

You're a complete hack.

Old news, hyped up by Fixxed News.

They had their day in court and it was dismissed. There were no complaints filed, and the incident took place in a majority black precinct.

The man that carried the club was kicked out of the Black Panther Party.

If I'm not mistaken, the original charges were dropped by the Bush admin.

You're mistaken.
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Partyand two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.

The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations. These charges have been most notably made by J. Christian Adams, who in May 2010 resigned his post in the Department of Justice in protest over the Obama administration's perceived mishandling of the case, and by his former supervisor Christopher Coates.

Counter-accusations were made, including claims that the actual incident was relatively minor but had been blown out of proportion by individuals and groups with political motives. Then-AG Eric Holder rejected claims that his Justice Department considers the race of an alleged victim when deciding which cases to pursue. The case and its handling by the Department of Justice is currently being investigated by the United States Commission on Civil Rights. The Justice Department reportedly carried out its own internal investigation into the handling of the case.

The Justice Department filed civil charges of voter intimidation in January 2009 under the Voting Rights Act (the Bush Administration, which filed the charges in its last hours, chose not to pursue a criminal case) against King Samir Shabazz, Jerry Jackson, the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz. They won the case by default in April 2009 when the defendants did not appear in court. But DOJ officials under the Obama Administration decided to drop most of the charges, saying the evidence did not substantiate the allegations that votes were suppressed or that the party or its leader were culpable. They did, however, get an injunction against Samir Shabazz that forbade him to bring a weapon to any Philadelphia polling place until 2012.

New Black Panther Party

Who did he intimidate, dummy? The guy was an idiot, but he intimidated no one. This is just manufactured bullshit from the Republican bubble, regurgitated by dumb assholes.

Yeah....because standing in front of a polling location with a billy club isnt intimidation.
View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

They were in a black neighborhood, dumbass. If they wanted to scare "whitey" they would have gone to a white neighborhood, you big pussy.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
Trump would lose at minimum, 25% of his supporters on this board if he did...
Yep.

Let's not rush to judgement on the KKK, says Donald Trump guy who wants to ban 1.6 billion Muslims.
----------------------- 'kkk' probably amounts to a few thousand members that never do much in the way of violence . muslims though , 1.6 billion and they are merrily murdering people all over the world Tyrone !!

You're mistaken.

New Black Panther Party

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

They were in a black neighborhood, dumbass. If they wanted to scare "whitey" they would have gone to a white neighborhood, you big pussy.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

upload_2016-2-28_14-35-31.png

upload_2016-2-28_14-35-54.png

New Black Panther Party

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169

Prove they were in a white neighborhood, idiot. Then show me the name of a person who claims they were intimidated.

All reports on this story say it was a predominately black neighborhood.

Leave it to an idiot con-servo-clown to regurgitate this manufactured bullshit, even after 6 years.

Drama queen.

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169

Prove they were in a white neighborhood, idiot. Then show me the name of a person who claims they were intimidated.

All reports on this story say it was a predominately black neighborhood.

Leave it to an idiot con-servo-clown to regurgitate this manufactured bullshit, even after 6 years.

Drama queen.

Pissed off that you're wrong huh?

New Black Panther Party

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169
That white guy is Josh Marshall. Photoshop? You people are so fucking stupid.

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169

Look it up for your damn self ya lazy fuck.

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169

I'll take that as a yes.

View attachment 65166

You're a complete hack.

View attachment 65168

View attachment 65169

I'll take that as a yes.

Of course you would.
But then you have a 100% success rate for the participation trophy.

Forum List

Back