🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump refuses to disavow KKK

----------------------- mrobama doesn't distance himself from 'blm' j. Jackson or al Sharpton .

No BHO does not. It has been reported Sharptounge is singed in WH visit book close to 100 times? amazing you could spend 100 hours or so with a complete idiot while Rome burns.

----------------------- mrobama doesn't distance himself from 'blm' j. Jackson or al Sharpton .

No BHO does not. It has been reported Sharptounge is singed in WH visit book close to 100 times? amazing you could spend 100 hours or so with a complete idiot while Rome burns.
Sorry boys....Sharpton is not the KKK

Why do you guys struggle so much with equivalencies?

Sorry boys....Sharpton is not the KKK.
No he isn't but you don't see David Duke going to cities and inciting riots like Sharpton did.

I'm still waiting for liberals to denounce the black panthers for hanging out at polling places with billy clubs.

Old news, hyped up by Fixxed News.

They had their day in court and it was dismissed. There were no complaints filed, and the incident took place in a majority black precinct.

The man that carried the club was kicked out of the Black Panther Party.

If I'm not mistaken, the original charges were dropped by the Bush admin.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

He has already said he is running against the democratic party..the historical party of slavery

I'm still waiting for liberals to denounce the black panthers for hanging out at polling places with billy clubs.

They had their day in court and it was dismissed. There were no complaints filed, and the incident took place in a majority black precinct.

You're mistaken.
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Partyand two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.

The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations. These charges have been most notably made by J. Christian Adams, who in May 2010 resigned his post in the Department of Justice in protest over the Obama administration's perceived mishandling of the case, and by his former supervisor Christopher Coates.

Counter-accusations were made, including claims that the actual incident was relatively minor but had been blown out of proportion by individuals and groups with political motives. Then-AG Eric Holder rejected claims that his Justice Department considers the race of an alleged victim when deciding which cases to pursue. The case and its handling by the Department of Justice is currently being investigated by the United States Commission on Civil Rights. The Justice Department reportedly carried out its own internal investigation into the handling of the case.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
Sounds rational. Your thread, however, is based on a false premise that has no legs.
Yes or No Mr Trump

What is so hard? We are talking about the KKK
Yes or no Mr Obama.

Do you support racist groups like La Raza and Blacklivesmatters?

Yes.

None are even close to the repulsiveness of the KKK

Why do conservatives always struggle with equivalencies?

That's like saying the klan isn't as bad as the Nazis.

He doesn't know David Duke. Good enough for me. Oh and the ADL that anti white anti American hate group can go fuck themselves.

He doesn't know the KKK either? That was a bad answer even for Trump.

He doesn't know David Duke. Good enough for me. Oh and the ADL that anti white anti American hate group can go fuck themselves.

He doesn't know the KKK either? That was a bad answer even for Trump.
Trump can do whatever he wants. :) Get used to it.I am telling you people yall are in for a BIG SURPRISE when Trump wins in November.

This is fucking bullshit. First of all, David Duke was a former KKK member. I believe about 30 years ago. He no longer is. The KKK is a dead organization and didn't say anything about Trump. David Duke stated that he believes his community should vote for him but didn't officially endorse him.

And now Libtards and Jews are making this about the KKK to try discrediting him. It was just the Jewish ADL whining about Americans waking up to the reality of a Jewish dominated America and are standing up to it.

David Duke has spoke on African American talk shows and explained his positions to them. They are on board with him in some cases. He has denounced his past.

Last edited:

You're mistaken.
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Partyand two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.

The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations. These charges have been most notably made by J. Christian Adams, who in May 2010 resigned his post in the Department of Justice in protest over the Obama administration's perceived mishandling of the case, and by his former supervisor Christopher Coates.

Counter-accusations were made, including claims that the actual incident was relatively minor but had been blown out of proportion by individuals and groups with political motives. Then-AG Eric Holder rejected claims that his Justice Department considers the race of an alleged victim when deciding which cases to pursue. The case and its handling by the Department of Justice is currently being investigated by the United States Commission on Civil Rights. The Justice Department reportedly carried out its own internal investigation into the handling of the case.

Yawn. Much ado about nothing. Old news.

The Justice Department filed civil charges of voter intimidation in January 2009 under the Voting Rights Act (the Bush Administration, which filed the charges in its last hours, chose not to pursue a criminal case) against King Samir Shabazz, Jerry Jackson, the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz. They won the case by default in April 2009 when the defendants did not appear in court. But DOJ officials under the Obama Administration decided to drop most of the charges, saying the evidence did not substantiate the allegations that votes were suppressed or that the party or its leader were culpable. They did, however, get an injunction against Samir Shabazz that forbade him to bring a weapon to any Philadelphia polling place until 2012.

New Black Panther Party

You're mistaken.

The Justice Department filed civil charges of voter intimidation in January 2009 under the Voting Rights Act (the Bush Administration, which filed the charges in its last hours, chose not to pursue a criminal case) against King Samir Shabazz, Jerry Jackson, the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz. They won the case by default in April 2009 when the defendants did not appear in court. But DOJ officials under the Obama Administration decided to drop most of the charges, saying the evidence did not substantiate the allegations that votes were suppressed or that the party or its leader were culpable. They did, however, get an injunction against Samir Shabazz that forbade him to bring a weapon to any Philadelphia polling place until 2012.

New Black Panther Party

So you're okay with voter intimidation?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised...you being a slimy liberal and all.

He praised Putin and was ok with him killing journalists, he praised Kim Jung Un for his leadership at a young age. This does not surprise me. Perhaps he will praise D Duke not being politically correct.

You're mistaken.

New Black Panther Party

So you're okay with voter intimidation?
I guess I shouldnt be surprised...you being a slimy liberal and all.

Who did he intimidate, dummy? The guy was an idiot, but he intimidated no one. This is just manufactured bullshit from the Republican bubble, regurgitated by dumb assholes.

Forum List

Back