🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump refuses to disavow KKK

They've never heard of White Supremacists in NYC? What Trump is checking out is the # of members these organizations have. Votes are votes, folks.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
----------------------- mrobama doesn't distance himself from 'blm' j. Jackson or al Sharpton .

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK
Duke endorsed him a few days ago......Trump should be aware

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?

Thls shows how ridiculous people are. I can't stand Trump and I won't vote for him, but you nitwits keep making me defend him. You're nuts.

All he said was he would want to look into the group. Why should he "condemn" them based on the goading of the interviewer for groups he doesn't know about. He never said he wouldn't condemn them. What is wrong with you people?

Yo wanger...is eddiew your son?

Trump would lose at minimum, 25% of his supporters on this board if he did...

In fairness, nobody has ever heard of the kkk. They are an unknown group. So Trump is correct not to rush to judgment.

It wasn't a trick question about some obscure group. It was specifically David Duke and the KKK

To play dumb is just ridiculous. Trump is afraid to stick his neck out to condemn the KKK? Is he that afraid to alienate his racist supporters

He didn't ask him to condemn the KKK, he asked him to condemn David Duke. Did you listen to the clip, comrade big guy?

Oh good, another Trump thread...that's three in the last hour.

Because we never see threads about Clinton, Sanders, or Obama, amiright?

I post one now and again to make left loons cry

Kinda like how rightwinger made you cry. :lol:

Nah, I laugh at that toad, I bet you consider the retard MENSA though, right? Now run along Sparky, you're fixing to get butt hurt

AGREE!

Mr. master of the internet trump, and mr superior tweeter trump, mr know it all trump says he's not aware of this.....?

:rofl:

put that as another stroke in his 'lie' column...

It's just another gotcha interview. Did anyone ask Obama to disavow the Black Panthers?
What is gotcha?

Duke was in the news for endorsing Trump, it was in the news, we even had a few threads on it?

Trump pretends he doesn't know who David Duke or the KKK is?

AGREE!

Mr. master of the internet trump, and mr superior tweeter trump, mr know it all trump says he's not aware of this.....?

Can you imagine the outrage from the right if Hillary did the same?

AGREE!

Can you imagine the outrage from the right if Hillary did the same?
What? Endorsed Trump?

White GeNOcide Project - Exposing White Genocide

Donald Trump Tweets “White Genocide”

z54vk74ganpjwm9iq57l.jpg

He didn't ask him to condemn the KKK, he asked him to condemn David Duke. Did you listen to the clip, comrade big guy?
He specifically said KKK also

Trump punted

Forum List

Back