Trump Releases List of 11 Potential Nominees to U.S. Supreme Court

Where do they stand on eminent domain for real estate developers?

Considering it was Republicans who handed down that decision they could be pretty cool with it.

I've been a Realtor and real estate instructor for over 40 years. In most Realtors and my personal opinion, it was a terrible decision. Florida produced legislation blocking their decision in our state.

Damn good list from what I've been reading. He made good on his promise (putting list out) and selected some pretty awesome prospects.....life is good

William Pryor is a Federal judge sitting on the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals who, among other things, would overturn Eisenstadt/Roe/Casey if given the opportunity.

The list is one of many, many good reasons to not vote for Trump.

Here they are in no particular order:
  1. Steven Colloton of Iowa
  2. Allison Eid of Colorado
  3. Raymond Gruender of Missouri.
  4. Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania
  5. Raymond Kethledge of Michigan
  6. Joan Larsen of Michigan
  7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  8. William Pryor of Alabama
  9. David Stras of Minnesota
  10. Diane Sykes of Wisconsin
  11. Don Willett of Texas

awwww..... how cute. all from states he needs to win.

and not a single decent judge among them.
True.

All pretty much rightwing reactionaries hostile to settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence – hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the Framers’ mandate that church and state be kept separate.

7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  11. Don Willett of Texas

Which is proof positive they are all great people.

Damn good list from what I've been reading. He made good on his promise (putting list out) and selected some pretty awesome prospects.....life is good
That Trump supporters are fine with women being compelled to give birth against their will through force of law comes as no surprise.

And that Trump supporters approve of increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty is consistent with the contempt Trump has for citizens’ civil rights.

I say it should be Judge Roy Bean.....stood before him once myself and didn't get hanged....that time at least. :eusa_doh:

courthouse.jpg

7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  11. Don Willett of Texas

Which is proof positive they are all great people.

How unsurprising. The poster above equates indecency with greatness.

I'd love it if someone would ask him to discuss any one of those people in detail.
--------------------- just do some googling , you have the names and where they are from so it should be easy to do L.L..

You misunderstand.

I want to hear John Miller discuss why he selected one or more of those people. I don't believe he could express an original thought regarding any one of them. I believe he had someone find him the names of some conservative judges....and that is the extent of his personal research.

You mean a New York Real Estate guy didn't have personal knowledge of all the judges in America?

49164260.jpg

He doesn't need to have any knowledge of all of the judges in America. But he does need to have detailed knowledge about the 11 judges that he has just suggested are his top choices for the SC.

Ya dumb shit ya.

I'm sure he gave some expert on judges some parameters on what he wanted, and then told them to go make him a list.

Just like Hillary will do, if she ever gets to that point.

YOu are just a dishonest partisan hack who is throwing crap against the wall desperately searching for something that might "Stick" that you can use against your enemies.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW MUCH TRUMP DOES OR DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT HIS LIST.

That Trump supporters are fine with women being compelled to give birth against their will through force of law comes as no surprise.

And that Trump supporters approve of increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty is consistent with the contempt Trump has for citizens’ civil rights.

bLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LIE, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, another lie.

Don Willett is a justice on the Texas Supreme Court hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence and the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

This is further confirmation of Trump's contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

I'd love it if someone would ask him to discuss any one of those people in detail.
--------------------- just do some googling , you have the names and where they are from so it should be easy to do L.L..

You misunderstand.

I want to hear John Miller discuss why he selected one or more of those people. I don't believe he could express an original thought regarding any one of them. I believe he had someone find him the names of some conservative judges....and that is the extent of his personal research.

You mean a New York Real Estate guy didn't have personal knowledge of all the judges in America?

49164260.jpg

He doesn't need to have any knowledge of all of the judges in America. But he does need to have detailed knowledge about the 11 judges that he has just suggested are his top choices for the SC.

Ya dumb shit ya.

I'm sure he gave some expert on judges some parameters on what he wanted, and then told them to go make him a list.

Just like Hillary will do, if she ever gets to that point.

YOu are just a dishonest partisan hack who is throwing crap against the wall desperately searching for something that might "Stick" that you can use against your enemies.

YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW MUCH TRUMP DOES OR DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT HIS LIST.

You seem upset. And...you are very dramatic for a tough guy.

Hillary will not provide a list of people she would appoint. It's not something she needs to do. Trump needed to do this because he has failed to get enough support from conservatives in his own party.

I think asking Trump to discuss the names on this list would bring joy to many people. Why do you want to deny people joy?

Forum List

Back