"Trans-People", An OP/ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population. We need to be honest with ourselves about that topic and those people.

In truth they are seeking to empower one of the most demented and deluded portions of our population. Can I prove deluded? Yes I can. Walk up to a mirror and drop your pants and see if you have a tab or a slot. If you see a tab but swear its a slot you ARE deluded.

If there was truly honesty in policy and practice for a nation and its people those folks would not be empowered but rather they would be placed quite rightly so in mental hospitals. People who are so openly deluded/deranged and demented are simply not given power.

Democrats are simply using that group of mentally deranged people as a proxy to attack the sanity and security of the larger population. If they truly cared about those people they would be putting them in mental hospitals where they could get treatment for their illness.

If the truth was truly told about democrats there is no greater cruelty than using the mentally ill as fodder for an attack on the sane civilized populace. They ARE sending about three percent of the population that is mentally ill into battle with the majority.

Are far as my argument democrats are using them as fodder? Easy to prove, how many of them hold national office? How many of them hold cabinet positions? So its just another case of what's good for you is not good for them.
As far as war on women? What group LOST privacy and safety and what party did that?

Fury

Thanks for another peek into the oddly formed mind of the dumb fluffer. Your belief that the fact that few transgenders hold cabinet positions is proof of anything is hilarious. How many blacks were in the cabinet when slavery was abolished?

There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population. We need to be honest with ourselves about that topic and those people.

In truth they are seeking to empower one of the most demented and deluded portions of our population. Can I prove deluded? Yes I can. Walk up to a mirror and drop your pants and see if you have a tab or a slot. If you see a tab but swear its a slot you ARE deluded.

If there was truly honesty in policy and practice for a nation and its people those folks would not be empowered but rather they would be placed quite rightly so in mental hospitals. People who are so openly deluded/deranged and demented are simply not given power.

Democrats are simply using that group of mentally deranged people as a proxy to attack the sanity and security of the larger population. If they truly cared about those people they would be putting them in mental hospitals where they could get treatment for their illness.

If the truth was truly told about democrats there is no greater cruelty than using the mentally ill as fodder for an attack on the sane civilized populace. They ARE sending about three percent of the population that is mentally ill into battle with the majority.

Are far as my argument democrats are using them as fodder? Easy to prove, how many of them hold national office? How many of them hold cabinet positions? So its just another case of what's good for you is not good for them.
As far as war on women? What group LOST privacy and safety and what party did that?

Fury

"Democrats are simply using that group of mentally deranged people as a proxy to attack the sanity and security of the larger population."

It's the opposite, and you actually state that further down in your OP. Progressives, use the larger population to attack the sanity and security of the 0% of the population who live as opposite sex.

You are more accurate here...

"If the truth was truly told about democrats there is no greater cruelty than using the mentally ill as fodder for an attack on the sane civilized populace. They ARE sending about three percent of the population that is mentally ill into battle with the majority."

excpt, try 0%

Fury

Who's rights are being reduced?

No ones.

I don't know what you guys think goes on in bathroom stalls.

There is definitely something wrong with this girl. I expect her mother to love her. That's what mothers do.

Once again the democrats are taking actions that will ultimately do harm to the very souls they claim to support. Democrats or anyone else that supports transgender surgery should first do research on people that have had irreversible reassignment surgery. It's not a very nice picture. Many regret their decision and feel they made a terrible mistake.

Fury

No ones.

Are we going to need MANDATED co-ed showers and locker rooms before you see the problem? What happen to all those rights of women to have a womens only bathroom?

Once again the democrats are taking actions that will ultimately do harm to the very souls they claim to support. Democrats or anyone else that supports transgender surgery should first do research on people that have had irreversible reassignment surgery. It's not a very nice picture. Many regret their decision and feel they made a terrible mistake.
If we allow government to mandate the removal of privacy it will go far beyond bathrooms.

There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population.

Thats how societies work. Speeding laws exist because some asshole couldnt handle it. Does that interfere with your ability to speed even tho you are a really good fast driver? Yes.

Let this guy explain it start at the 3 min mark when he talks about the irresponsible 1%

Fury

No ones.

Are we going to need MANDATED co-ed showers and locker rooms before you see the problem? What happen to all those rights of women to have a womens only bathroom?

As far as I'm concerned a trans woman is a woman.

There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population.

Thats how societies work. Speeding laws exist because some asshole couldnt handle it. Does that interfere with your ability to speed even tho you are a really good fast driver? Yes.

Let this guy explain it start at the 3 min mark when he talks about the irresponsible 1%

I know others, okay two people truly love your slime ball mother f#cker posting style. Please feel free to display it elsewhere.

Fury

No ones.

So what's that make a REAL woman? Are you suggesting they are equal?

Oh yes. The political statistic that goes around through even the doctors who deal with transgedered patients, is that only 1% of trans people "detransition".

I'd put it as the opposite. 99% of people either detransition or become a prisoner in their own home.

I spoke to an honest doctor once. She told me she has had dozens of men come back and abuse her out of regret. These idiots had families, previously, and actually had sex change surgery!

So they evidently slink back into thecommunity and find a doctor to give them testosterone shots(or not). Broken men.

As for the genuine ones, its a hard life and not to be taken on lightly. Its bitter sweet.

I know others, okay two people truly love your slime ball mother f#cker posting style. Please feel free to display it elsewhere.

WTF? I just responded to your post and told you thats why laws are created. That makes you mad for some reason but your Nepoleon complex has shit to do with me.

I'll post where I please, but I'll be sure to bring a rag for your vagina

Fury

No ones.

So what's that make a REAL woman? Are you suggesting they are equal?
Why are you so threatened?

Forum List

Back