"Trans-People", An OP/ED

Fine. As long as that financial advice comes out of the advice seekers pocket..and not mine.

I decided I don't like my nose. Plastic surgeon said it will cost 5K to make it nice and purdy but I need to make sure I want it done. Y'all fork up the moola for me to talk to a shrink then once he gives the ok that I REALLY want a new nose, reach deep again and pay for the surgery. Need my paypal account? Hurry up. I want that nose nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I decided I don't like my nose. Plastic surgeon said it will cost 5K to make it nice and purdy but I need to make sure I want it done. Y'all fork up the moola for me to talk to a shrink then once he gives the ok that I REALLY want a new nose, reach deep again and pay for the surgery. Need my paypal account? Hurry up. I want that nose nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
You arent gracie.

You arent gracie.
ok :lol:

13244796_10154264633773939_1806534701753191350_n.jpg

Thanks for another peek into the oddly formed mind of the dumb fluffer. Your belief that the fact that few transgenders hold cabinet positions is proof of anything is hilarious. How many blacks were in the cabinet when slavery was abolished?
Comparing blacks to men pretending to be women is a non starter.

You're going to lose this particular legal battle. There is literally no way you will win. None. Begin the grieving process now so your systems of deep denial will be better buffered to receive the ultimate blow: reality.

Thanks for another peek into the oddly formed mind of the dumb fluffer. Your belief that the fact that few transgenders hold cabinet positions is proof of anything is hilarious. How many blacks were in the cabinet when slavery was abolished?
Comparing blacks to men pretending to be women is a non starter.

You're going to lose this particular legal battle. There is literally no way you will win. None. Begin the grieving process now so your systems of deep denial will be better buffered to receive the ultimate blow: reality.

If you say so, but if you don't mind, I'll wait until the courts settle it instead of taking an anonymous RWNJ's opinion. before I'll believe that.

You arent gracie.
ok :lol:
Just because Skye wants to shoot transgirls thts no need to jump in.

Once again the democrats are taking actions that will ultimately do harm to the very souls they claim to support. Democrats or anyone else that supports transgender surgery should first do research on people that have had irreversible reassignment surgery. It's not a very nice picture. Many regret their decision and feel they made a terrible mistake.

I do agree that proper research should be done before undergoing any surgery and always go for a second opinion. A friend of mine had undergone an ftm top surgery in Mississauga few years back. She had done proper research about it and took suggestions from various surgeons. She is satisfied with the procedure. First and foremost criteria one should check before undergoing a surgery is whether he/ she is an eligible candidate for the procedure and the second one is choosing the right surgeon.

Last edited:
Once again the democrats are taking actions that will ultimately do harm to the very souls they claim to support. Democrats or anyone else that supports transgender surgery should first do research on people that have had irreversible reassignment surgery. It's not a very nice picture. Many regret their decision and feel they made a terrible mistake.

I do agree that proper research should be done before undergoing any surgery and always go for a second opinion. A friend of mine had undergone an ftm top surgery in Mississauga few years back. She had done proper research about it and took suggestions from various surgeons. She is satisfied with the procedure. First and foremost criteria one should check before undergoing a surgery is whether he/ she is an eligible candidate for the procedure and the second one is choosing the right surgeon.
A week is not enough time for a proper analysis.

Transmen I've met have always ended up tremendously unhappy, not because they don't "pass" but because they do. It's a never ending shock to their feminist encrusted mind, that being a male is so very much harder than being a female in today's modern West. They cannot work with men because they simply can't get used to the roughshod way men treat each other.

One cannot be brought up to be cherished and then dumped into a world of no safety nets. It just doesn't work. It's like releasing a tame animal into the wild. They just don't make it. Unless! they tell everyone they were born female.

The reason why it doesn't work for transwomen (mtf) is because they rarely, if ever, "pass" 100%. So they are viciously marginalized and brutalized, making them more masculine on the inside than what they would have been if they remained male.

The hilarious thing is, for both ftm and mtf it doesn't work for the same reason: That is, they are both seen as male.

You mean her hormone saturated, surgically altered daughter? Till the day you show me a chick that has morphed themselves into a dude with fully functional plumbing and no outside assistance, there is no trans anything.
i think there is more to a man than a dick, but don't worry, you wouldn't know if you met one anyway. They are very convincing.

And that changes what I said HOW? You can put a continental kit on a VW but it doesn't make it a Lincoln.

You mean her hormone saturated, surgically altered daughter? Till the day you show me a chick that has morphed themselves into a dude with fully functional plumbing and no outside assistance, there is no trans anything.
i think there is more to a man than a dick, but don't worry, you wouldn't know if you met one anyway. They are very convincing.

And that changes what I said HOW? You can put a continental kit on a VW but it doesn't make it a Lincoln.
I was merely broadening the conversation. It's possible you are well acquainted or even friends with a transman. Your daughter could be married to one. Your wife wouldn't let you know about that. Female solidarity ya know.

hehe heh heh

I was merely broadening the conversation. It's possible you are well acquainted or even friends with a transman. Your daughter could be married to one. Your wife wouldn't let you know about that. Female solidarity ya know.

hehe heh heh

Considering I have no daughter, I would count that scenario as very unlikely.

hehe heh heh

Considering I have no daughter, I would count that scenario as very unlikely.
your gay son could be married to one. You know, the son in law you get on with better than you son?

Forum List

Back