"Trans-People", An OP/ED

If ya got a tab and are in the slot room....yer in the wrong room.
If ya got a slot and are in the tab room....yer in the wrong room.

Simple as that.
Grace,sometimes, some girls are saving for their operation and are only ontestosterone blockers instead for a little while.

There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population. We need to be honest with ourselves about that topic and those people.

In truth they are seeking to empower one of the most demented and deluded portions of our population. Can I prove deluded? Yes I can. Walk up to a mirror and drop your pants and see if you have a tab or a slot. If you see a tab but swear its a slot you ARE deluded.

If there was truly honesty in policy and practice for a nation and its people those folks would not be empowered but rather they would be placed quite rightly so in mental hospitals. People who are so openly deluded/deranged and demented are simply not given power.

Democrats are simply using that group of mentally deranged people as a proxy to attack the sanity and security of the larger population. If they truly cared about those people they would be putting them in mental hospitals where they could get treatment for their illness.

If the truth was truly told about democrats there is no greater cruelty than using the mentally ill as fodder for an attack on the sane civilized populace. They ARE sending about three percent of the population that is mentally ill into battle with the majority.

Are far as my argument democrats are using them as fodder? Easy to prove, how many of them hold national office? How many of them hold cabinet positions? So its just another case of what's good for you is not good for them.
As far as war on women? What group LOST privacy and safety and what party did that?

Fury

64176449.jpg

There is a small group of people in this country that democrats want to give power/excuses and protection to at the cost of rights to 90% or better of the population. We need to be honest with ourselves about that topic and those people.

In truth they are seeking to empower one of the most demented and deluded portions of our population. Can I prove deluded? Yes I can. Walk up to a mirror and drop your pants and see if you have a tab or a slot. If you see a tab but swear its a slot you ARE deluded.

If there was truly honesty in policy and practice for a nation and its people those folks would not be empowered but rather they would be placed quite rightly so in mental hospitals. People who are so openly deluded/deranged and demented are simply not given power.

Democrats are simply using that group of mentally deranged people as a proxy to attack the sanity and security of the larger population. If they truly cared about those people they would be putting them in mental hospitals where they could get treatment for their illness.

If the truth was truly told about democrats there is no greater cruelty than using the mentally ill as fodder for an attack on the sane civilized populace. They ARE sending about three percent of the population that is mentally ill into battle with the majority.

Are far as my argument democrats are using them as fodder? Easy to prove, how many of them hold national office? How many of them hold cabinet positions? So its just another case of what's good for you is not good for them.
As far as war on women? What group LOST privacy and safety and what party did that?

Fury

Who's rights are being reduced?

No ones.

I don't know what you guys think goes on in bathroom stalls.
The right to hopefully have a toe tapping sexual encounter, of the GOP kind.......

Those are pretty!!!

Hi Eaglewings! I missed y'all. Still going to be hoping around, but pretty sure my snit is almost over. I have been a busy gal during my self imposed vacay. Oh yes. Very busy! ;)

Simple as that.
Grace,sometimes, some girls are saving for their operation and are only ontestosterone blockers instead for a little while.
Fine. But until they get a slot, they have to use the tab room.

Solution to everything is to get drunk and pee in the parking lots... lol..

Simple as that.
Well ok. But maybe savings plans can be put in place to help?

Sounds like a plan, lol. Open bathrooms. Everyone pee. No walls. That way, pervs can't pretend to have a slot when they have a tab and vice versa. Pervs will have to be pervs in front of the world! Yeah! That will work! And yes, I am serious, lol.

Simple as that.
As long as it isn't the tax payers putting the savings plan into place.

Simple as that.

Solution to everything is to get drunk and pee in the parking lots... lol..

we always peed in parks whn i was a kid. Lol!

Simple as that.
No but tax might pay for financial advice??? Of course the savings are from the individual's earnings.

If I gotta go...I'm gonna go. I've gone in men's restrooms before. I didn't look left or right..just headed for a stall. None ever questioned me and one or two over the many years I have lived here and did that, just said the same thing. "If ya gotta go, go".

Simple as that.
No but tax might pay for financial advice??? Of course the savings are from the individual's earnings.
Nope. They wanna change their sex? That's out of THEIR pocket. Not mine. Or yours. Or anyone elses. THEIRS.

Nope. They wanna change their sex? That's out of THEIR pocket. Not mine. Or yours. Or anyone elses. THEIRS.

I agree, people who have plastic surgery have to pay out their own pockets,or insurance.

I agree, people who have plastic surgery have to pay out their own pockets,or insurance.

I know but financial planning advice and assistance is not uncommon.

Forum List

Back