🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump releases new improved unconstitutional Muslim ban!

Don't bullshyte us, partner, you dont know the first thing about our laws and judicial decisions. It just hurts your little feelings when a decision goes against you

I think I know much more than you. US Code 1180

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Wheres the rest ?

And entry has to be "detrimental to the interests of the US" .

Yep, which is decided on by the President.

He can't just arbitrarily shit something out . He needs a legit reason.

You mean he doesn't have one? I don't see any restrictions on the President to have a "valid" reason as determined by Democrats.

And when did the Obama call for a Muslim ban, followed by a blanket ban from 7 predominantly Muslim countries?

Is this like the imaginary 'Binden Rule' that conservatives shit out and then abandoned?

Don't bullshyte us, partner, you dont know the first thing about our laws and judicial decisions. It just hurts your little feelings when a decision goes against you

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Wheres the rest ?

You mean he doesn't have one? I don't see any restrictions on the President to have a "valid" reason as determined by Democrats.
Thats why you aint a judge, Homer

Wheres the rest ?

Thats why you aint a judge, Homer

And that's why you're not one either Clyde.

Trump puts lipstick on his EO pig. It's still a pig.

Cats already out of the bag that it's a Muslim ban. This will also fail.

Revised executive order bans travelers from six Muslim-majority countries from getting new visas
Of course, it's not a Muslim ban. People from those countries who aren't Muslim, are also banned. And people from all the other Muslim countries, including all Muslims (that's the vast majority of all the Muslims on Earth) are free to come in.

Clearly the liberals can't read the Constitution. And apparently can't even read the new EO. One wonders if the can read at all, considering how much they keep getting consistently wrong.

The only ones putting lipstick on pigs, are the chronic-loser liberals - disguising themselves as normal humans who can read, write, and think.

It always amazes how stupid these Moon Bats are.

They are now saying that foreigners have Constitutional rights. LOL!

Well maybe Muslim terrorists from Syria had Constitutional rights granted to them by that piece of shit Obama but Trump ain't gonna play that game.
The law is the law, Homer. What have refugees from Syria done in this country?

The Constitution doesn't apply to foreigners. Go look it up.

It always amazing me how stupid you Moon Bats are.

Fuck the Muslims. They have proven themselves to be assholes. We don't need them in this country.

666.jpg

Trump puts lipstick on his EO pig. It's still a pig.

Cats already out of the bag that it's a Muslim ban. This will also fail.

Revised executive order bans travelers from six Muslim-majority countries from getting new visas
Of course, it's not a Muslim ban. People from those countries who aren't Muslim, are also banned. And people from all the other Muslim countries, including all Muslims (that's the vast majority of all the Muslims on Earth) are free to come in.

Clearly the liberals can't read the Constitution. And apparently can't even read the new EO. One wonders if the can read at all, considering how much they keep getting consistently wrong.
have you ever spent a single day in a law school?

Well maybe Muslim terrorists from Syria had Constitutional rights granted to them by that piece of shit Obama but Trump ain't gonna play that game.

Fuck the Muslims. They have proven themselves to be assholes. We don't need them in this country.

666.jpg

Lots of Americas have family and biz in those countries.

666.jpg
who has been poisoned homer? The constitution applies to anyone in this country

[

Lots of Americas have family and biz in those countries.

So that becomes an excuse to let the Muslims bastards into our country?

I don't think so.

You Moon Bats should be thrilled.

Trump, the Liberal, wants to bring 50,000 of the little shitheads into this country in 2017.

It should be zero.

Here’s how Trump’s new order on refugees and immigration differs from the first

What about refugees?
Trump set a cap of 50,000 refugee admissions for 2017, significantly lower than Barack Obama’s 110,000-person cap for 2016. But Obama’s 2016 goal was a historic high: the U.S. has set a refugee cap between 70,000 and 80,000 every year since 2007, according to State Department data.

Two of the six countries included in the ban are home to a large number of Spokane refugees. Last year, World Relief resettled 64 Syrian and 48 Somali refugees in Spokane. Iraqis led the list, at 106 resettlements.

Wheres the rest ?

And when did the Obama call for a Muslim ban, followed by a blanket ban from 7 predominantly Muslim countries?

Is this like the imaginary 'Binden Rule' that conservatives shit out and then abandoned?

There is a Muslim ban? Where? You better tell Trump about it.

If anything , his ban is detrimental to the USA . It's costing us millions in business already .

Wheres the rest ?

It couldn't be funnier that all the RWnuts who WANTED a Muslim ban are now running around denying that Trump ordered one.

Wheres the rest ?

A law can be ok on its face , but then be illegal because of its intent . Lots of Jim crow laws worked that way .

If anything , his ban is detrimental to the USA . It's costing us millions in business already .
Don't forget the cost of our visitors. The travel business to the US is way way down. Its hurting a whole lot of people

Iraq was a threat a month ago, and every RWnut on this forum agreed, now, suddenly, lyin' Trump declares them not to be a threat,

and magically, in true cult style, the brainless followers of Trump unanimously agree with the flip flop.

A law can be ok on its face , but then be illegal because of its intent . Lots of Jim crow laws worked that way .

So where is the "intent" in this law?

Like I said, nothing ambiguous about it. It''s written in plain English.

Forum List

Back