🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump releases new improved unconstitutional Muslim ban!

Good for Trump. Now let's see if the activist judges try to stop this one as well.
What exactly is an activist judge, Homer? Someone who disagrees with your right wing agenda

Activist judge: somebody who ignores law and Constitution and makes law on the bench.
Don't bullshyte us, partner, you dont know the first thing about our laws and judicial decisions. It just hurts your little feelings when a decision goes against you

Have you noticed Iraq is now off the list?

Explain that one!

They removed Iraq from the list allegedly because they have assisted in the fight against ISIS, so I read.

Well guess that kind of fucks up his "the people of these countries are dangerous " argument now does it? trump is letting Iraq in, a country were ISIS has its stronghold !

Gee, and who do we have to thank for that?

its not "unconstitutional"
Call it what you want, the courts will reject this one also. Isn't it time the Rump spent just a bit of time on his jobs agenda, or did he forget that

I'm sure he'd like to, but these liberal activist judges are keeping him too busy on this issue.
An issue that he will lose.

Nope, maybe he's stalling until Justice Gorsuch takes the bench. Then we'll see who loses.
Poor guy hasn't even had his first interview with Congress.

Have you noticed Iraq is now off the list?

Explain that one!

Iraq has the biggest US Embassy in the middle east and has the capacity to vet those Iraqi's seeking visas. The other six countries do not have a US Embassy making it difficult, if not impossible for the US to vet them.
Every single refugee entering the US, from any country, is thoroughly vetted.

Vetted by whom?
The United States government. Where have you been hiding?

Where does the US government vet them? We don't have an Embassy in their country.
U.S.
  • LARRY BUCHANAN JAN. 29, 2017

President Trump has suspended entry of all refugees to the United States for 120 days, and he has barred Syrian refugees indefinitely. The current screening process for all refugees involves many layers of security checks before entry into the country, and Syrians were subject to an additional layer of checks. Sometimes, the process, shown below, takes up to two years.
1. Registration with the United Nations.

2. Interview with the United Nations.

3. Refugee status granted by the United Nations.

4. Referral for resettlement in the United States.

The United Nations decides if the person fits the definition of a refugee and whether to refer the person to the United States or to another country for resettlement. Only the most vulnerable are referred, accounting for less than than 1 percent of refugees worldwide. Some people spend years waiting in refugee camps.

5. Interview with State Department contractors.

6. First background check.

7. Higher-level background check for some.

8. Another background check.

The refugee’s name is run through law enforcement and intelligence databases for terrorist or criminal history. Some go through a higher-level clearance before they can continue. A third background check was introduced in 2008 for Iraqis but has since been expanded to all refugees ages 14 to 65.

9. First fingerprint screening; photo taken.

10. Second fingerprint screening.

11. Third fingerprint screening.

The refugee’s fingerprints are screened against F.B.I. and Homeland

Good for Trump. Now let's see if the activist judges try to stop this one as well.
What exactly is an activist judge, Homer? Someone who disagrees with your right wing agenda

Activist judge: somebody who ignores law and Constitution and makes law on the bench.
Don't bullshyte us, partner, you dont know the first thing about our laws and judicial decisions. It just hurts your little feelings when a decision goes against you

I think I know much more than you. US Code 1180

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”
Isn't it obvious to you yet, that our lawyers, our judges disagree?

No, just liberal lawyers and liberal activist judges. The law has been on the books for quite some time and is not ambiguous in any way.

Iraq has the biggest US Embassy in the middle east and has the capacity to vet those Iraqi's seeking visas. The other six countries do not have a US Embassy making it difficult, if not impossible for the US to vet them.

Vetted by whom?

Where does the US government vet them? We don't have an Embassy in their country.
U.S.

President Trump has suspended entry of all refugees to the United States for 120 days, and he has barred Syrian refugees indefinitely. The current screening process for all refugees involves many layers of security checks before entry into the country, and Syrians were subject to an additional layer of checks. Sometimes, the process, shown below, takes up to two years.

The United Nations decides if the person fits the definition of a refugee and whether to refer the person to the United States or to another country for resettlement. Only the most vulnerable are referred, accounting for less than than 1 percent of refugees worldwide. Some people spend years waiting in refugee camps.

The refugee’s name is run through law enforcement and intelligence databases for terrorist or criminal history. Some go through a higher-level clearance before they can continue. A third background check was introduced in 2008 for Iraqis but has since been expanded to all refugees ages 14 to 65.

It is the US taking the word of the UN. Several of these countries do not even have a functioning government and vetting them is a joke.

No, just liberal lawyers and liberal activist judges. The law has been on the books for quite some time and is not ambiguous in any way.
You are demonstrating your total ignorance, some of those judges have been republican appointees. The world aint back and white son

Vetted by whom?

U.S.

It is the US taking the word of the UN. Several of these countries do not even have a functioning government and vetting them is a joke.
There is a lot more than just the UN on that list, partner, and I haven't even post all of it

Wheres the rest ?

And entry has to be "detrimental to the interests of the US" .

You are demonstrating your total ignorance, some of those judges have been republican appointees. The world aint back and white son

It doesn't matter who they were appointed by. If a judge is to ignore law for political or personal reasons, they are doing an injustice to this country snd should be removed from the bench. George Bush was not tough on immigration. His sister-in-law is a Mexican immigrant.

Wheres the rest ?

Yep, which is decided on by the President.

It doesn't matter who they were appointed by. If a judge is to ignore law for political or personal reasons, they are doing an injustice to this country snd should be removed from the bench. George Bush was not tough on immigration. His sister-in-law is a Mexican immigrant.
You told us that these were activists liberal judges, you dont know what you are talking about

Wheres the rest ?

He can't just arbitrarily shit something out . He needs a legit reason.

It always amazes how stupid these Moon Bats are.

They are now saying that foreigners have Constitutional rights. LOL!

Well maybe Muslim terrorists from Syria had Constitutional rights granted to them by that piece of shit Obama but Trump ain't gonna play that game.

Wheres the rest ?

You mean he doesn't have one? I don't see any restrictions on the President to have a "valid" reason as determined by Democrats.

Especially when both Trump and his people have admitted that what he was seeking was a Muslim ban.

Wheres the rest ?

It always amazes how stupid these Moon Bats are.

They are now saying that foreigners have Constitutional rights. LOL!

Well maybe Muslim terrorists from Syria had Constitutional rights granted to them by that piece of shit Obama but Trump ain't gonna play that game.
The law is the law, Homer. What have refugees from Syria done in this country?

Forum List

Back