Trump Releases Savage Attack Ad of National Elder Abuse Spectacle, Old Pedo Joe Meltdown

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Farkin brutal. Why should Trump play nice with the old pedo who is trying to put him in jail?

They have buried this in the Youtube search algorithm so they are trying to censor it, spread it around hard.

Not brutal, quite accurate. Jill Biden is revealing herself as a selfish evil woman.
Its not as simple as getting Joe to drop out.
The FEC regs may mean that the campaign funds can't be transferred to anyone else.
Switching to a new candidate isn't as simple as it sounds.
Besides, I like Joe staying in, he's easy to beat.

Farkin brutal. Why should Trump play nice with the old pedo who is trying to put him in jail?

They have buried this in the Youtube search algorithm so they are trying to censor it, spread it around hard.

That was very painful to watch knowing this potato is running our country!

Jill treating him like he was a 10-year-old who got a good score on a math test was cringe-worthy (You answered all the questions!!!). That would make an awesome campaign ad.

Jokes aside that's how I talk to my 4-year old G-Grandson when he helps me do something.

Unlike FJB he likes to help.
When I saw that, my pity meter hit the pegs. That was about the most condescending thing she could have done.

If I was doing the ad I would have ended it with Trump saying, "I don't even know what he said in that last sentence. I don't think he knows what he said either".

OK

But its all pre planned and rehearsed theatre .
Do you really believe that is the original Piss Pot?

Are you that stupid you believe that Piss Pot was coached and cajoled for six days to be allowed out to play the total fool?

Grow up .
Use your eyes ears and brain .

Forum List

Back