Trump removed from Colorado ballot

1703091342705.png

You can't vote your way out of tyranny when the other side is deciding who you can and can't vote for.
1703091592854.png

And ReNaziKlans bring Swatika's Bund Rallies. ReNaziKlans cheer violence. I believe in Democracy, you do not. A clip edited for content is NOT proof a damn thing, but you people do not believe proof, you believe lies.
/----/ Since you claim the videos were edited, you must have seen the unedited videos. Please post them, and if true, I'll retract my post. But we all know you're blowing smoke.

This is what an actual attack on democracy looks like: in an un-American, unconstitutional, and unprecedented decision, a cabal of Democrat judges are barring Trump from the ballot in Colorado. Having tried every trick in the book to eliminate President Trump from running in…

Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy)
December 19, 2023

"Hey, lets legalize pot in Colorado and have a state of potheads, what could possibly go wrong?"

Those four idiot judges in Colorado are great examples of how American Law colleges are turning out morons that have no idea what the Constitution is all about and who don't give a shit about this country.

Trump took an oath to uphold the Constitution as Top Law Enforcement Officer in the land. Then after knowing all fifty states certified the loss he suffered to Joe Biden DJT attempted to subvert it.

He declared he was following different rules and it incited the mob to attack the Capitol not to PROTEST THE STEAL” but to “STOP THE STEAL” for his benefit - to hold onto power with no constitutional right to hold it.

HE is not off the hook because his plot failed.

If the USSC says DJT is not qualified to run for office it means he is not qualified to run for office.

Those people wanting only him to be president need to realize they can’t have what they want because Trump disqualified himself. He lost a campaign for a second term. He lost every court battle to prove the election was stolen. He lost the fake elector fraud attempt when Pence refused him, There was a trial in Colorado to prove he was not an insurrectionist and he lost that too.

So now the last great white hope is the USSC. Those people who want only him to be president can still hope their loser does not lose there too. But if he does lose, those people need find a life after Trump - The biggest and sorest loser American politics and business has ever seen. JFC they can still vote to beat Biden.

I hope they keep on pouting and never vote again. That would MAGA.
Tell me about enforcing border laws??

Tell me about Flagrant violations of FISA?

Tell me about deliberate targetting of Conservative groups by the IRS, ATF, FBI...etc

Tell me about Hunter Laundering money for daddy in Ukraine???

????

Tell me about enforcing border laws??

Tell me about Flagrant violations of FISA?

Tell me about deliberate targetting of Conservative groups by the IRS, ATF, FBI...etc

Tell me about Hunter Laundering money for daddy in Ukraine???

????

Make your points yourself. So we can obliterate them.

Forum List

Back