Trump removed from Colorado ballot

It's hilarious to read through threads like this that didn't age very well upon updating. Heh heh heh...
I hope you do understand the Supreme Court made the correct decision for now. trump should not be stopped because of the allegations against him. It will be a totally different story once he has his trial and is found guilty. Then he's OUT !

Hello again Slow Brain, I'd just like to remind you that your wet dream about Democrat states subverting the USA's democracy is over. They're still plotting another harebrained scheme to bypass the Supreme Court unanimous ruling, however that will fail too.
The Supreme Court made the correct decision for now. Only Allegations for now , once trump goes to trial and is actually found guilty then those votes won't matter , he'll be out period ( and most likely in prison ).

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

How’d that work out?

1709713258251.png

Voting is the American process in all states. And while you are 100% gaslighting about which party is subverting US democracy, I will point the American democracy is upheld by all of us voting.

SCOTUS voted correctly with 9-0 finding.

In November, we will find out whether we are democratic republic still.

Last edited:
Voting BBH is the American process in all states. And while you are 100% gaslighting about which party is subverting US democracy, I will point the American democracy is upheld by all of us voting.

Flee America while you still can.
1709716805316.jpeg

View attachment 912996

Voting is the American process in all states. And while you are 100% gaslighting about which party is subverting US democracy, I will point the American democracy is upheld by all of us voting.

Correctly for NOW.

The elections last night revealed the strength of Mr. Trump, who will be the GOP candidate. But the continuing higher numbers for Haley (witnessing less than overwhelming unanimity in the pachaderms). He fell short in the delegate requirements and will have to wait until March 19 for the remainder to make it official.

The slowness of success here is whether GOP resistance within ranks will hurt him the General Election.

Forum List

Back