Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates

Gosh. There's been so many relevant things that have come to pass but I haven't even bothered to update things. Not on here anyway. In fact, I can't recall seeing any of it posted around here anywhere.

But...moving on...according to Trump, per his recent speech at the RNC, one of the very first things he's going to do is lower interest rates.

Now. These interest rates would be artificially lowered. Right? I mean I just wanna be clear in my understanding of that?

And do we all know what happens when we artificially lower interest rates? How does artificially cheap money make America great again?

That is odd, because he just attacked The Fed and said they should not be lowering the rate.

Gosh. There's been so many relevant things that have come to pass but I haven't even bothered to update things. Not on here anyway. In fact, I can't recall seeing any of it posted around here anywhere.

But...moving on...according to Trump, per his recent speech at the RNC, one of the very first things he's going to do is lower interest rates.

Now. These interest rates would be artificially lowered. Right? I mean I just wanna be clear in my understanding of that?

And do we all know what happens when we artificially lower interest rates? How does artificially cheap money make America great again?

Does Trump have an App on his phone that lowers interest rates?

Forum List

Back