Trump reportedly asked about building alligator & snake-filled border moat at height of wall tension

After the president suggested shooting migrants who threw rocks, staff informed him that it was illegal, and he backed off of the idea before wondering in a later meeting about shooting migrants in the legs to slow them down, which staff informed him was also illegal.
Well, maybe we can use a catapult to throw rocks back at them, boulders even, FLAMING BOULDERS BETTER!
trebuchet-gif-5.gif

So you liberals want Mexicans to get across the border and into America?
Does that include shooting them on sight? Does that include booby trapping the border?

Why don't we just change the name United States to East Berlin and call it a day?

The wall in East Berlin was to keep people in, not out! Big difference!

So, frustrated at the inability to stop the massive flow of illegals into the country, which was / is being facilitated by the Democrats, the President made an obvious over-the-top, exaggerated comment...and Democrats / snowflakes are trying to convince people he was serious....

Bwuhahahahahaha!

If Trump Actually Said That
No One Thinks He Was Just Joking ??

I Want 30' Walls
Couple Rows Of Razor Ribbons
Machine Gun Towers, Dogs
And The Whole Line Rigged With Bouncing Betty's
You forgot to mention he asked the military to enlist the support of the little green aliens we have housed at Area 51, to conduct night-time reconnaissance of the border and strike missions against illegals. (They declined, of course, reminding President Trump that their mission is only to observe...for now.)

:p

"Now the press is trying to sell the fact that I wanted a Moot stuffed with alligators and snakes, with an electrified fence and sharp spikes on top, at our Southern Border. I may be tough on Border Security, but not that tough. The press has gone Crazy. Fake News!" - President Trump

its not my typo. he did actually misspell moat!

It wasn’t moot....it was Moops!

So snowflakes claim Trump was serious about a gator-filled moat, but Rosenstein wasn't serious when he offered twice to wear a wire to record the President....?

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Does that include shooting them on sight? Does that include booby trapping the border?

Why don't we just change the name United States to East Berlin and call it a day?

Oh. I see. The purpose of the wall changes the legality and morality of the wall.

Kind of like shooting someone in their own apartment mistaking it for your own can justify the killing.

Kind of like jailing children for the sins of their parents can make jailing children okay.

Kind of like mocking the disabled to defend your own mistakes makes mocking the disabled okay.

Morals and ethics can melt away with a good enough justification.

Last edited:

Oh. I see. The purpose of the wall changes the legality and morality of the wall.

Kind of like shooting someone in their own apartment mistaking it for your own can justify the killing.

Kind of like jailing children for the sins of their parents can make jailing childrenmokay.

Kind of like mocking the disabled to defend your own mistakes makes mocking the disabled okay.

Kinda Like Murdering 50 Million Black Babies in Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers and calling it "Choice" and not Genocide!

Kinda like telling children that there is no such thing as an XX and XY Chromosome and that sex with adults is a beautiful thing as they teach in California Schools.

Need I go further?

The purpose of the wall is to enforce existing US Immigration law - which the Democrats are helping to violate, to defend our national sovereignty, and to protect the American people.

Not seeing an issue with TRUMP wanting to set up an alligator/snake sanctuary along the border...

Kind of like jailing children for the sins of their parents can make jailing childrenmokay.

Kinda Like Murdering 50 Million Black Babies in Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers and calling it "Choice" and not Genocide!

Kinda like telling children that there is no such thing as an XX and XY Chromosome and that sex with adults is a beautiful thing as they teach in California Schools.

Need I go further?
No. You've mastered rumor and fear mongering. Perhaps stick to facts.

Trump reportedly asked about building alligator-filled border moat

from the report:

“You are making me look like an idiot!” Trump shouted to those in the room. “I ran on this. It’s my issue.”
And you are dumb enough to believe it huh....

He doesn't believe that any more than you or I do. He's just doing what he does and trolling to stir the pot and get rep points from both sides. He is in constant troll mode, lol.

Trump reportedly asked about building alligator-filled border moat

from the report:

“You are making me look like an idiot!” Trump shouted to those in the room. “I ran on this. It’s my issue.”
And you are dumb enough to believe it huh....

He doesn't believe that any more than you or I do. He's just doing what he does and trolling to stir the pot and get rep points from both sides. He is in constant troll mode, lol.
Rep points for what?

Forum List

Back