🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump responds to Bannon's depiction of Trump, his team, and to Bannon's depiction of the TT meeting

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
DSotBy3W0AEvJcV.jpg

(Source)​

"Wittle" Donny seems pissed! LOL Yet again he shows he lacks the poise to simply not dignify another's remarks by ignoring them.

Be that as it may, for all that Trump wrote, he does not at all directly address Bannon's remarks -- Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book.

LOL i would say that letter was sarcasm but i dont doubt he wrote it.
What an ego maniac

Even GOP leadership said Russia interfered in our election of 2016.
So you can drop the use of the word 'FAKE'

btw: This is an interesting statement. "guilty of colluding with Russia themselves."
Which means you feel Russia has done the deeds.

Even GOP leadership said Russia interfered in our election of 2016.
So you can drop the use of the word 'FAKE'

btw: This is an interesting statement. "guilty of colluding with Russia themselves."
Which means you feel Russia has done the deeds.

Er...no, not in English it doesn't lol.

You guys make the most bizarre leaps in your reasoning.

In fact, it can't be called *reasoning* at all. It's just nonsensical blathering.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia

Let's take a look at Trump's non-judgemental assertions in his statement:
  • "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency."
    • Perhaps that's factually accurate now; however, that is not an accurate representation of Bannon's role during the campaign or in the early days of the Trump presidency. Bannon was Trump's campaign CEO.
    • Bannon was Trump's chief strategist in the WH.
  • "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind."
    • Maybe Bannon was fired. Maybe he wasn't. That's not ever been made clear to me, but it is clear he left the WH, and that's about all that matters.
    • As for who's lost their mind, well, this is merely another instance of Trump levying a charge that's often levied at him.
  • "Steve had very little to do with our historic victory."
    • Clearly not true. Bannon was the campaign CEO. Of Bannon, Trump said:
      • "I have known Steve and Kellyanne both for many years. They are extremely capable, highly qualified people who love to win and know how to win."
      • "I believe we're adding some of the best talents in politics, with the experience and expertise needed to defeat Hillary Clinton in November and continue to share my message and vision to Make America Great Again."
      • According to The Atlantic:

When Bannon was fired, in August, he promised to go to war, but at the time he portrayed this as a war against Trump’s enemies, fought from the outside, and told The Weekly Standard’s Peter Boyer that the president had encouraged him. “I said, ‘Look, I’ll focus on going after the establishment,’” Bannon said. “He said, ‘Good, I need that.’ I said, ‘Look, I’ll always be here covering for you.’”
  • "Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama."
    • That may be true, but Trump endorsed Moore and nobody but Trump made Trump do that. Too, the corollary to Trump's rebuff is that Trump hadn't enough to do with Moore's efforts so as to ensure that Moore won. And, as with Trump's endorsement of Moore, nobody but Trump is culpable for that.
  • "[Bannon] spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media. It is the only thing he does well."
    • Be that as it may, he obviously did so with Trump's approbation.
    • Wow! So which set of Trump's (his Administration's/WH's) lies are we to believe, the old ones or the new ones? Either:
      • Trump's claim here is true, in which case it's a tacit attestation from Trump himself that his WH has actively engaged in disinformation, or
      • Trump's claim here is false, in which case, it's is ineffectual as a basis for one's discounting Bannon's.

• Perhaps that's factually accurate now; however, that is not an accurate representation of Bannon's role during the campaign or in the early days of the Trump presidency. Bannon was Trump's campaign CEO.
    • Maybe Bannon was fired. Maybe he wasn't. That's not ever been made clear to me, but it is clear he left the WH, and that's about all that matters.
    • As for who's lost their mind, well, this is merely another instance of Trump levying a charge that's often levied at him.
      • "I have known Steve and Kellyanne both for many years. They are extremely capable, highly qualified people who love to win and know how to win."
      • "I believe we're adding some of the best talents in politics, with the experience and expertise needed to defeat Hillary Clinton in November and continue to share my message and vision to Make America Great Again."

When Bannon was fired, in August, he promised to go to war, but at the time he portrayed this as a war against Trump’s enemies, fought from the outside, and told The Weekly Standard’s Peter Boyer that the president had encouraged him. “I said, ‘Look, I’ll focus on going after the establishment,’” Bannon said. “He said, ‘Good, I need that.’ I said, ‘Look, I’ll always be here covering for you.’”
    • That may be true, but Trump endorsed Moore and nobody but Trump made Trump do that. Too, the corollary to Trump's rebuff is that Trump hadn't enough to do with Moore's efforts so as to ensure that Moore won. And, as with Trump's endorsement of Moore, nobody but Trump is culpable for that.
  • "[Bannon] spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media. It is the only thing he does well."
    • Wow! So which set of Trump's (his Administration's/WH's) lies are we to believe, the old ones or the new ones? Either:
      • Trump's claim here is true, in which case it's a tacit attestation from Trump himself that his WH has actively engaged in disinformation, or
      • Trump's claim here is false, in which case, it's is ineffectual as a basis for one's discounting Bannon's.

Can I say WHEEEEEE!

Can I say WHEEEEEE!

Can I say WHEEEEEE!

Sure: CDZ - The task of impeaching Trump may have just gotten a whole lot easier...

Despite Trump having issued the statement shown in the OP, I suspect he's done so only to appear to "save face" in some regard. It's my suspicion that the instant Bannon says something complimentary about Trump, they'll again be BFFs. Even Trump's rebuke of Bannon is something Trump's said that cannot be relied upon.

Sorry Ivanka, but my favorite is "Ivanka is as smart as a brick".
Amazing what PR can do.
And for you right wingers, it's not Puerto Rico, it's Public Relations.

I wonder how many threads we'll have on this before the whole thing turns out to be a huge kerfuffle of nothing?

This is all the left can do when faced with the actual treason of their masters.

Kosher right on it with yet another Clinton deflection!
How much does Team Trump pay you anyway?

I simply love the fact this administration keeps on providing me with stuff no soap opera could possibly come up with. You just could never dream up such a script. American politics at its best. Its hilarious to be able to sit back and watch this real life comedy.

I simply love the fact this administration keeps on providing me with stuff no soap opera could possibly come up with. You just could never dream up such a script. American politics at its best. Its hilarious to be able to sit back and watch this real life comedy.

Yeah, it was funny for a while and I remain mildly amused - But at this point?
More sad-n-scary than it is funny :(

I know, right?
USMB Republicans constantly call me a liar for posting the truth. I tell them I could never make this stuff up. It's just too far out. Republicans provide material that seems to originate in the Land of Milk and Cookies. It just couldn't be true. Then we find out it is.

Like the president wondering what a "Golden Shower" is. Never before in the history of the United States has anyone written that the sitting president was wondering what a Gold Shower is. This is beyond ridiculous mind blowing to me.

Or this:
Trump eats at McDonald’s so often out of paranoia and because he is a germaphobe. "Long afraid of being poisoned, he would say that one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's was because nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely prepared," the book says.

He's a germaphobe so he eats McDonald's? Really?

Yeah, it was funny for a while and I remain mildly amused - But at this point?
More sad-n-scary than it is funny :(
Considering we have Russia attacking this country and invading it's neighbors.

N. Korea making nuclear threats.

Riots all over the Middle East.

Problems with China.

And here we are talking about Trump's Golden Showers.

It isn't about left vs right here...its about some kind of dysfunction that just keeps on giving. The dems are dysfunctional too...its just seeing stuff like this day in and day out....no TV producer could create this.

I know, right?
USMB Republicans constantly call me a liar for posting the truth. I tell them I could never make this stuff up. It's just too far out. Republicans provide material that seems to originate in the Land of Milk and Cookies. It just couldn't be true. Then we find out it is.

Like the president wondering what a "Golden Shower" is. Never before in the history of the United States has anyone written that the sitting president was wondering what a Gold Shower is. This is beyond ridiculous mind blowing to me.

Or this:
Trump eats at McDonald’s so often out of paranoia and because he is a germaphobe. "Long afraid of being poisoned, he would say that one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's was because nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely prepared," the book says.

He's a germaphobe so he eats McDonald's? Really?

The Great Orange Douche should have first seen this in it's stupid brain. It's all he knows.

57fceae36ead760e243ac3cf0a96601b--gold-shower-shower-bathroom.jpg

It isn't about left vs right here...its about some kind of dysfunction that just keeps on giving. The dems are dysfunctional too...its just seeing stuff like this day in and day out....no TV producer could create this.

So after Toxic Tangerine is purged from the American psyche as only a bad dream ..
Who shall play him in Trump - The Movie?
This guy COULD get the nod if they can make him look 30 years older and even fatter!

Forum List

Back