Trump Rips Clinton/Russia Uranium Deal: 'Remember That Stupid Plastic Reset Button?'...

The press must have missed that one

The Democrat Fake Newsters actually praised her for it. But Putin laughed at her stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' He knew then what he was dealing with. An incompetent nutter.

My God, can you imagine? That corrupt dunce Clinton almost became President.

Last edited:
Putin really respects our country. Since Trump has taken office, Russia has openly played its hand in Ukraine with Russian guns and maybe even tanks. Russia buzzes our ships. Russia openly aligns with a terrorist state Iran to destabilize the Mideast. The American commander in Afghanistan reports that Russia and Iran are working to undermine our mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Even General Mattis admits that Russia interfered in our elections.

Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia and he was taken advantage of. Trump is defending Russia despite all of this. Her berates everybody except Russia, Russia is taking full advantage of this. The fact that they worked to undermine Clinton shows she would have been tougher on Russia.

Putin really respects our country. Since Trump has taken office, Russia has openly played its hand in Ukraine with Russian guns and maybe even tanks. Russia buzzes our ships. Russia openly aligns with a terrorist state Iran to destabilize the Mideast. The American commander in Afghanistan reports that Russia and Iran are working to undermine our mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Even General Mattis admits that Russia interfered in our elections.

Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia and he was taken advantage of. Trump is defending Russia despite all of this. Her berates everybody except Russia, Russia is taking full advantage of this. The fact that they worked to undermine Clinton shows she would have been tougher on Russia.

good would be THE USA and all its people recognizing the fact that
IRAN AND RUSSIA-JOINTLY is the enemy of the PLANET

Give him a chance. He's doing it his way. He's not offering Putin and Russia a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' Or a massive amount of Uranium. He's only been in there less than a month. Let's give him a chance.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Give him a chance. He's doing it his way. He's not offering Putin and Russia a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' Or a massive amount of Uranium. He's only been in there less than a month. Let's give him a chance.

doing what his way? Long long ago ----when I was a kid in college I did a TRICK-------on exams. The profs liked to say "if You do not understand the
question-----just ask...." my trick was ----if I was not sure about the ANSWER
I said ----"I do not understand this or that about the question"------the poor profs
then gave it away. Trump wants to be able to TALK TO PUTIN------for good
reason ------"so putti buddy----what's up? ......... watta ya got on yer mind, buddy?......

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Come on, don't you think that's a bit over-the-top hysteria? You didn't say much when Clinton was handing Russia all that Uranium. Trump can't tell you every future move he's gonna make. But i assure you, Putin and Russia will respect Trump and our country more than it did Clinton. Putin laughed at her ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.'

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.

I would comment if I knew anything at all about it------??? (??) ??? ((((?)))) (((((

:clap::clap2:Oh man, classic Trump. He hasn't given Russia anything. But what did Obama and Clinton give it?

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

doing what his way? Long long ago ----when I was a kid in college I did a TRICK-------on exams. The profs liked to say "if You do not understand the
question-----just ask...." my trick was ----if I was not sure about the ANSWER
I said ----"I do not understand this or that about the question"------the poor profs
then gave it away. Trump wants to be able to TALK TO PUTIN------for good
reason ------"so putti buddy----what's up? ......... watta ya got on yer mind, buddy?......

Clinton was an absolute disaster. Trump will do better. I know you're hoping he fails, but he'll likely succeed. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more. They laughed at Clinton. She was a corrupt incompetent joke.

:clap::clap2:Oh man, classic Trump. He hasn't given Russia anything. But what did Obama and Clinton give it?

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

Kiev? the USA is occupying the UKRAINE? ------finalllllyyyyy

Forum List

Back