Trump Rips Clinton/Russia Uranium Deal: 'Remember That Stupid Plastic Reset Button?'...

Oh Gawd, bitter drama queen silliness. Get over it.

Oh no it true. You give a contrary opinion and you're gone. Then if he's really in a pissy mood (and he usually is) I hear he'll go after your family, and your little dog too.

Yes we know, he's 'Hitler', 'Racist', and of course a 'Dictator.' Man, y'all gonna have to get over your butthurt loss at some point. It's very unhealthy being so irrationally hateful. Ya gotta move on.

WTF would you know about it? I hear Trump is going after dogs all over New Jersey. Well, it was in response to reports by thousands and thousand of Dog owner in Jersey City that simultaneously dogs throughout the city took dumps that looked just like Trump. Orange hair and all. Truly amazing. They're actually selling them on e-bay. Trump dumps.

Man, you really gotta get over your butthurt loss. You're sounding crazier & crazier. Trump's only been in there a month. Give him some time. I'm confident he'll clean up Obama and Clinton's awful messes. Seriously, you gotta chill out.

Thousand and thousand of dogs in Jersey City taking Trump Dumps. Seriously, I saw it on TV. It was all over.

Oh man, i do like you. You're usually rational and logical. But you've clearly lost it at this point. You're blaming Trump for Obama and Clinton disasters. I mean, the man's only been in there a month. No, he won't be offering Uranium or plastic 'Reset Buttons', but he's on the situation. Give him a chance.

Oh no it true. You give a contrary opinion and you're gone. Then if he's really in a pissy mood (and he usually is) I hear he'll go after your family, and your little dog too.

Yes we know, he's 'Hitler', 'Racist', and of course a 'Dictator.' Man, y'all gonna have to get over your butthurt loss at some point. It's very unhealthy being so irrationally hateful. Ya gotta move on.

WTF would you know about it? I hear Trump is going after dogs all over New Jersey. Well, it was in response to reports by thousands and thousand of Dog owner in Jersey City that simultaneously dogs throughout the city took dumps that looked just like Trump. Orange hair and all. Truly amazing. They're actually selling them on e-bay. Trump dumps.

Man, you really gotta get over your butthurt loss. You're sounding crazier & crazier. Trump's only been in there a month. Give him some time. I'm confident he'll clean up Obama and Clinton's awful messes. Seriously, you gotta chill out.

Thousand and thousand of dogs in Jersey City taking Trump Dumps. Seriously, I saw it on TV. It was all over.

Oh man, i do like you. You're usually rational and logical. But you've clearly lost it at this point. You're blaming Trump for Obama and Clinton disasters. I mean, the man's only been in there a month. No, he won't be offering Uranium or plastic 'Reset Buttons', but he's on the situation. Give him a chance.

Oh it's all true and might I add, amazing too. All those Trump dumps looking exactly alike from different breeds too. It's a miracle I tell ya, a miracle. Trump inspires some amazing shit!

Oh it's all true and might I add, amazing too. All those Trump dumps looking exactly alike from different breeds too. It's a miracle I tell ya, a miracle. Trump inspires some amazing shit!

Very sad. You used to be a logical reasonable poster. I really do hope you're ok. It looks like you've become a bit unhinged. But hey, whatever floats your boat i guess. I can't fix folks.

Forum List

Back