Trump Rips Clinton/Russia Uranium Deal: 'Remember That Stupid Plastic Reset Button?'...

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?
They told him, but the worthless America-hating scum Tramp prefers to lie.

All I know is that the Obama admin, including Hillary, approved the sale of uranium to Russia, and not a word from the MSM
Because, unlike you, the MSM are not STUPID enough to believe that Trumpian LIE, so all you know is nothing but lies.
Russia got NO uranium from the already great USA.

Ukraine is Obama and Clinton's awful mess. Yet you're blaming the guy who's only been in office for a month. That's absurd.
Trump's people, like Manafort and Sater were behind the Ukraine takeover. Trump owns it.

Come on, are you for real? The Coup in Kiev was carried out by US/Western-backed folks. And that's all on Obama and Clinton. Trump's only been in there a month. Yet you're blaming him for the awful Ukraine mess. That's just ludicrous. I know you hate the guy, but your take on this really is deranged.

We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that. I did not do anything for Russia. I've done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium.
A lie so nice Trump had to tell it twice!

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

I donno, I hear telling the Grabber in Chief something other than what he believes that day will get you fired!

I donno, I hear telling the Grabber in Chief something other than what he believes that day will get you fired!

Oh Gawd, bitter drama queen silliness. Get over it.

So are you asserting that a deal on Uranium with Russia wasn't made? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
What has been said was that no deal GIVING any US uranium to Russia was made in the deal to sell Uranium One to Russia, but you knew that already and you were just playing dumb so you could continue mindlessly parroting Trump's lie and not have to admit Trump is worthless lying scum.

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Final approval was given by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which noted that the mines would remain under the control of U.S. subsidiaries. “Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said. (Some uranium yellowcake is extracted, processed in Canada and returned to the United States.)

Oh no it true. You give a contrary opinion and you're gone. Then if he's really in a pissy mood (and he usually is) I hear he'll go after your family, and your little dog too.

So are you asserting that a deal on Uranium with Russia wasn't made? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
What has been said was that no deal GIVING any US uranium to Russia was made in the deal to sell Uranium One to Russia, but you knew that already and you were just playing dumb so you could continue mindlessly parroting Trump's lie and not have to admit Trump is worthless lying scum.

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

Final approval was given by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which noted that the mines would remain under the control of U.S. subsidiaries. “Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said. (Some uranium yellowcake is extracted, processed in Canada and returned to the United States.)

You see one of the things about fake news is that those who propagate it have no regards for facts. They're not in it for debate, they're in it to repeat it.

Oh no it true. You give a contrary opinion and you're gone. Then if he's really in a pissy mood (and he usually is) I hear he'll go after your family, and your little dog too.

Yes we know, he's 'Hitler', 'Racist', and of course a 'Dictator.' Man, y'all gonna have to get over your butthurt loss at some point. It's very unhealthy being so irrationally hateful. Ya gotta move on.

You see one of the things about fake news is that those who propagate it have no regards for facts. They're not in it for debate, they're in it to repeat it.

Trump will do better than giving Russia Uranium and stupid plastic 'Reset Buttons.' Bet on it. Movin on...

Yes we know, he's 'Hitler', 'Racist', and of course a 'Dictator.' Man, y'all gonna have to get over your butthurt loss at some point. It's very unhealthy being so irrationally hateful. Ya gotta move on.

WTF would you know about it? I hear Trump is going after dogs all over New Jersey. Well, it was in response to reports by thousands and thousand of Dog owner in Jersey City that simultaneously dogs throughout the city took dumps that looked just like Trump. Orange hair and all. Truly amazing. They're actually selling them on e-bay. Trump dumps.

WTF would you know about it? I hear Trump is going after dogs all over New Jersey. Well, it was in response to reports by thousands and thousand of Dog owner in Jersey City that simultaneously dogs throughout the city took dumps that looked just like Trump. Orange hair and all. Truly amazing. They're actually selling them on e-bay. Trump dumps.

Man, you really gotta get over your butthurt loss. You're sounding crazier & crazier. Trump's only been in there a month. Give him some time. I'm confident he'll clean up Obama and Clinton's awful messes. Seriously, you gotta chill out.

Trump will do better than giving Russia Uranium and stupid plastic 'Reset Buttons.' Bet on it. Movin on...

Of course he will. After all we know his reward will be to have his Russian babe shower him with gold!

Man, you really gotta get over your butthurt loss. You're sounding crazier & crazier. Trump's only been in there a month. Give him some time. I'm confident he'll clean up Obama and Clinton's awful messes. Seriously, you gotta chill out.

Thousand and thousand of dogs in Jersey City taking Trump Dumps. Seriously, I saw it on TV. It was all over.

Forum List

Back