Trump Rips Clinton/Russia Uranium Deal: 'Remember That Stupid Plastic Reset Button?'...

:clap::clap2:Oh man, classic Trump. He hasn't given Russia anything. But what did Obama and Clinton give it?

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

The pro-Russia toady speaks up. The government in Kiev was lawfully elected after the Parliament lawfully removed the pro-Russia President The fact is that the government in Kiev have every right to take back their territory that was illegally seized. E-mail hacks of Putin's top deputies shows the separatists do not exist and are controlled by Putin. When the Russia/Iran meddling kills one of our soldiers in Afghanistan will you also defend Putin?

No, it was an illegal Coup backed by the US/West. The previous leader was democratically elected. So much for the US/West championing 'Freedom & Democracy.'

The President was impeached by the Parliament just as the US Congress can remove a President using impeachment. Why don't you quit spouting pro-Russia propaganda.

Sadly, you only know what your American Government/Corporate Fake News has told you. It was an illegal Coup.

My God could you imagine? That corrupt dunce Clinton almost became President.

And she got the wrong word on it. LOL.

Yeah, Putin knew right then what he was dealing with. A corrupt incompetent dunce. He will respect Trump and our country more.

Putin doesn't respect Trump - he has pictures of Trump watching hookers piss in a hotel room. How can anyone have respect for anyone after seeing that?

This is what the European press thinks of your orange-face a$$clown:

Donald Trump's unhinged press conference proved he is the most unfit person ever to be US president

Fake News. Enough said.

All I know is that the Obama admin, including Hillary, approved the sale of uranium to Russia, and not a word from the MSM, and now the MSM is screaming about Flynn TALKING to the Ruskies?! I do not believe one word the MSM utters. The MSM is a shill for the dems and the Russians.

I think it's quite possible the MSM didn't report it because it didn't happen. Russia was not sold uranium. Specifically no uranium mined in the USA was ever exported to Russia under any deal made by Obama or Clinton. Period.

So are you asserting that a deal on Uranium with Russia wasn't made? Can you provide a link? Thanks.

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.
Trump's not gonna offer Putin and Russia Uranium or a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' He'll do better. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more.

Bullshit. Putin thinks Trump is a Flamboyant Drama Queen who he knows he can take advantage of.

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Keep on rooting for Trump to fail. But you're likely gonna be very disappointed on that. He's not Hillary Clinton. There won't be any Uranium sales or ridiculous plastic 'Reset Buttons.' Putin and Russia will come to the table with much more respect.

You can bet your ass I root for that lying weasel's agenda to fail. That will be a big win for American. I'm sure all Russians are likewise rooting for negotiation between the hard line ex KGB agent and the thin skinned flamboyant drama Queen. I'm sure they have tremendous respect for him. Probably shower him with gold or something like that......

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.
Trump's not gonna offer Putin and Russia Uranium or a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' He'll do better. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more.

Bullshit. Putin thinks Trump is a Flamboyant Drama Queen who he knows he can take advantage of.

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Keep on rooting for Trump to fail. But you're likely gonna be very disappointed on that. He's not Hillary Clinton. There won't be any Uranium sales or ridiculous plastic 'Reset Buttons.' Putin and Russia will come to the table with much more respect.

You can bet your ass I root for that lying weasel's agenda to fail. That will be a big win for American. I'm sure all Russians are likewise rooting for negotiation between the hard line ex KGB agent and the thin skinned flamboyant drama Queen. I'm sure they have tremendous respect for him. Probably shower him with gold or something like that......

You're just succumbing to Democrat butthurt hysteria. You're blaming Trump for everything. He's inherited a real mess in regards to Russia. A mess created by Obama and Clinton.

The man's only been in there less than a month. I'm willing to give him a chance. But obviously. you aren't. You're all-in on the butthurt hysteria. So i guess there isn't much left for us to discuss. Take care.

Last edited:
All I know is that the Obama admin, including Hillary, approved the sale of uranium to Russia, and not a word from the MSM, and now the MSM is screaming about Flynn TALKING to the Ruskies?! I do not believe one word the MSM utters. The MSM is a shill for the dems and the Russians.

I think it's quite possible the MSM didn't report it because it didn't happen. Russia was not sold uranium. Specifically no uranium mined in the USA was ever exported to Russia under any deal made by Obama or Clinton. Period.

So are you asserting that a deal on Uranium with Russia wasn't made? Can you provide a link? Thanks.

First it's a lie to say Hillary gave Russia 20% of our uranium. Second, we don't produce enough uranium to cover our needs so the nuclear regulatory agency prohibits the export of uranium. The Canadian company the Russians bought, owns the right to some of the uranium mines here is the USA, about 20% of our total production. All of that production stays here and is not exported to Russia.

Do your own research!

Just kidding......

"Final approval was given by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which noted that the mines would remain under the control of U.S. subsidiaries. “Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said. (Some uranium yellowcake is extracted, processed in Canada and returned to the United States.)"

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

First it's a lie to say Hillary gave Russia 20% of our uranium. Second, we don't produce enough uranium to cover our needs so the nuclear regulatory agenda prohibits the export of uranium. The Canadian company the Russians bought, owns the right to some of the uranium mines here is the USA, about 20% of our total production. All of that production stays here and is not exported to Russia.

Do your own research!

Just kidding......

"Final approval was given by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which noted that the mines would remain under the control of U.S. subsidiaries. “Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said. (Some uranium yellowcake is extracted, processed in Canada and returned to the United States.)"

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

You still haven't proven that a deal on Uranium sales with Russia wasn't made. You're just trying to spin it as some sort of 'success' for Clinton and Obama. But I think Trump was Spot On with his criticism.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Come on, don't you think that's a bit over-the-top hysteria? You didn't say much when Clinton was handing Russia all that Uranium. Trump can't tell you every future move he's gonna make. But i assure you, Putin and Russia will respect Trump and our country more than it did Clinton. Putin laughed at her ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.'

Hillary Clinton was a disaster on economic and social policy but she would have been much better on foreign policy. That is why Putin interfered in our elections. He did not want Clinton because he knew she would be tougher on Russia than Trump.

She's a corrupt incompetent fool. She's proven that. Yet you're claiming she would have been a 'Savior' on this. You're being a bit delusional.
She is at least realistic. She supported leaving a strong residual force in Iraq. Clearly Putin did not want her as President and what Putin doesn't want is good for the US foreign policy wise.

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

The pro-Russia toady speaks up. The government in Kiev was lawfully elected after the Parliament lawfully removed the pro-Russia President The fact is that the government in Kiev have every right to take back their territory that was illegally seized. E-mail hacks of Putin's top deputies shows the separatists do not exist and are controlled by Putin. When the Russia/Iran meddling kills one of our soldiers in Afghanistan will you also defend Putin?

No, it was an illegal Coup backed by the US/West. The previous leader was democratically elected. So much for the US/West championing 'Freedom & Democracy.'

The President was impeached by the Parliament just as the US Congress can remove a President using impeachment. Why don't you quit spouting pro-Russia propaganda.

Sadly, you only know what your American Government/Corporate Fake News has told you. It was an illegal Coup.

The President was impeached and there is nothing illegal about that. You are the purveyor of fake news or more specifically Russian propaganda. You are the sad one. You are either a fool or a Russian propagandist.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Come on, don't you think that's a bit over-the-top hysteria? You didn't say much when Clinton was handing Russia all that Uranium. Trump can't tell you every future move he's gonna make. But i assure you, Putin and Russia will respect Trump and our country more than it did Clinton. Putin laughed at her ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.'

Hillary Clinton was a disaster on economic and social policy but she would have been much better on foreign policy. That is why Putin interfered in our elections. He did not want Clinton because he knew she would be tougher on Russia than Trump.

She's a corrupt incompetent fool. She's proven that. Yet you're claiming she would have been a 'Savior' on this. You're being a bit delusional.
She is at least realistic. She supported leaving a strong residual force in Iraq. Clearly Putin did not want her as President and what Putin doesn't want is good for the US foreign policy wise.

Clinton is a corrupt fool. You just refuse to see that. But give Trump some time. He's working on things. Personally, i think we can have a respectful friendly relationship with Russia. I don't support all the Warmongering.

Russians and Americans have a lot in common. We don't need another Cold War. Unfortunately, the Military Industrial Complex and CIA want it though. Perpetual War means big cash and power for them. I guess we'll see where this all goes. Stay tuned.

The President was impeached and there is nothing illegal about that. You are the purveyor of fake news or more specifically Russian propaganda. You are the sad one. You are either a fool or a Russian propagandist.

You've been misinformed. It was an illegal Coup. The current Government in Kiev is illegitimate.

You're just succumbing to Democrat butthurt hysteria. You're blaming Trump for everything. He's inherited a real mess in regards to Russia. A mess created by Obama and Clinton.

The man's only been in there less than a month. I'm willing to give him a chance. But obviously. you aren't. You're all-in on the butthurt hysteria. So i guess there isn't much left for us to discuss. Take care.

Nah, I've known The Donald was a thin skinned flamboyant drama Queen for decades.

We've all known.....

yuge 30 years of doonesbury on trump - Google Search:

You still haven't proven that a deal on Uranium sales with Russia wasn't made

In your own words, what does this mean?

"Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said

Nah, I've known The Donald was a thin skinned flamboyant drama Queen for decades.

We've all known.....

yuge 30 years of doonesbury on trump - Google Search:

Well, now you've lost all credibility. There really is no point in attempting to engage in a rational logical dialogue with you. So i'll just move on. Take care.

You still haven't proven that a deal on Uranium sales with Russia wasn't made

In your own words, what does this mean?

"Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said

So a deal wasn't made? Man, now you're just being delusional. Whatever. :cuckoo:

Trump's in a real bind. Clearly, the MIC and CIA want another Cold War with Russia. It's incredibly dangerous defying the MIC and CIA. The last President to attempt it, was John F. Kennedy. And we all know how that turned out.

My God could you imagine? That corrupt dunce Clinton almost became President.

And she got the wrong word on it. LOL.

Yeah, Putin knew right then what he was dealing with. A corrupt incompetent dunce. He will respect Trump and our country more.

Putin doesn't respect Trump - he has pictures of Trump watching hookers piss in a hotel room. How can anyone have respect for anyone after seeing that?

This is what the European press thinks of your orange-face a$$clown:

Donald Trump's unhinged press conference proved he is the most unfit person ever to be US president

Fake News. Enough said.

So the press conference never happened? Because that is the only way it's "fake news". You may disagree with their assessment of your orange-faced A$$clown, but they're entitled to their opinion.

Forum List

Back