Trump Rips Clinton/Russia Uranium Deal: 'Remember That Stupid Plastic Reset Button?'...

:clap::clap2:Oh man, classic Trump. He hasn't given Russia anything. But what did Obama and Clinton give it?

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

Even you are not stupid enough to believe your own shit. now Shut up and sit the fuck down.

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.
Trump's not gonna offer Putin and Russia Uranium or a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' He'll do better. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more.

Putin really respects our country. Since Trump has taken office, Russia has openly played its hand in Ukraine with Russian guns and maybe even tanks. Russia buzzes our ships. Russia openly aligns with a terrorist state Iran to destabilize the Mideast. The American commander in Afghanistan reports that Russia and Iran are working to undermine our mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Even General Mattis admits that Russia interfered in our elections.

Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia and he was taken advantage of. Trump is defending Russia despite all of this. Her berates everybody except Russia, Russia is taking full advantage of this. The fact that they worked to undermine Clinton shows she would have been tougher on Russia.

Give him a chance. He's doing it his way. He's not offering Putin and Russia a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' Or a massive amount of Uranium. He's only been in there less than a month. Let's give him a chance.

doing what his way? Long long ago ----when I was a kid in college I did a TRICK-------on exams. The profs liked to say "if You do not understand the
question-----just ask...." my trick was ----if I was not sure about the ANSWER
I said ----"I do not understand this or that about the question"------the poor profs
then gave it away. Trump wants to be able to TALK TO PUTIN------for good
reason ------"so putti buddy----what's up? ......... watta ya got on yer mind, buddy?......

Clinton was an absolute disaster. Trump will do better. I know you're hoping he fails, but he'll likely succeed. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more. They laughed at Clinton. She was a corrupt incompetent joke.

I'm hoping he fails? I voted for him and endorse his "hey putti buddy"
strategy

:clap::clap2:Oh man, classic Trump. He hasn't given Russia anything. But what did Obama and Clinton give it?

Oh, he's been very tough on Russia. They're genuinely too scared to cause more trouble in Ukraine and are planning to pull out of Crimea.

Actually, it's the US/Western-backed illegal Government in Kiev that's resumed the hostilities in Ukraine. It's an illegitimate regime. It's very violent and oppressive. Just more sad interventionist 'Blow Back.'

Kiev? the USA is occupying the UKRAINE? ------finalllllyyyyy

Yes, it is. The current Government in Kiev is an illegitimate US/Western-backed regime. It seized power by way of an illegal Coup.

The pro-Russia toady speaks up. The government in Kiev was lawfully elected after the Parliament lawfully removed the pro-Russia President The fact is that the government in Kiev have every right to take back their territory that was illegally seized. E-mail hacks of Putin's top deputies shows the separatists do not exist and are controlled by Putin. When the Russia/Iran meddling kills one of our soldiers in Afghanistan will you also defend Putin?

Putin really respects our country. Since Trump has taken office, Russia has openly played its hand in Ukraine with Russian guns and maybe even tanks. Russia buzzes our ships. Russia openly aligns with a terrorist state Iran to destabilize the Mideast. The American commander in Afghanistan reports that Russia and Iran are working to undermine our mission in Afghanistan which puts our troops in danger. Even General Mattis admits that Russia interfered in our elections.

Obama came into office wanting better relations with Russia and he was taken advantage of. Trump is defending Russia despite all of this. Her berates everybody except Russia, Russia is taking full advantage of this. The fact that they worked to undermine Clinton shows she would have been tougher on Russia.

Give him a chance. He's doing it his way. He's not offering Putin and Russia a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' Or a massive amount of Uranium. He's only been in there less than a month. Let's give him a chance.

doing what his way? Long long ago ----when I was a kid in college I did a TRICK-------on exams. The profs liked to say "if You do not understand the
question-----just ask...." my trick was ----if I was not sure about the ANSWER
I said ----"I do not understand this or that about the question"------the poor profs
then gave it away. Trump wants to be able to TALK TO PUTIN------for good
reason ------"so putti buddy----what's up? ......... watta ya got on yer mind, buddy?......

Clinton was an absolute disaster. Trump will do better. I know you're hoping he fails, but he'll likely succeed. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more. They laughed at Clinton. She was a corrupt incompetent joke.

I'm hoping he fails? I voted for him and endorse his "hey putti buddy"
strategy

Of course you're hoping he fails. That's obvious. But i think you're gonna be disappointed on that. He won't be giving Russia Uranium or a ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.' He's gonna do things his way. Stay tuned.

The pro-Russia toady speaks up. The government in Kiev was lawfully elected after the Parliament lawfully removed the pro-Russia President The fact is that the government in Kiev have every right to take back their territory that was illegally seized. E-mail hacks of Putin's top deputies shows the separatists do not exist and are controlled by Putin. When the Russia/Iran meddling kills one of our soldiers in Afghanistan will you also defend Putin?

No, it was an illegal Coup backed by the US/West. The previous leader was democratically elected. So much for the US/West championing 'Freedom & Democracy.'

All I know is that the Obama admin, including Hillary, approved the sale of uranium to Russia, and not a word from the MSM, and now the MSM is screaming about Flynn TALKING to the Ruskies?! I do not believe one word the MSM utters. The MSM is a shill for the dems and the Russians.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Come on, don't you think that's a bit over-the-top hysteria? You didn't say much when Clinton was handing Russia all that Uranium. Trump can't tell you every future move he's gonna make. But i assure you, Putin and Russia will respect Trump and our country more than it did Clinton. Putin laughed at her ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.'

Hillary Clinton was a disaster on economic and social policy but she would have been much better on foreign policy. That is why Putin interfered in our elections. He did not want Clinton because he knew she would be tougher on Russia than Trump.

Classic Grrump stupid lie. It is illegal to export US mined uranium. Russia was given no uranium. They can't mine uranium here and take it home to Russia. It stays here. We also have to import much more uranium than the mines in question produce.

Hillary Clinton and President Obama were tough on Russia, which is why they preferred The Grrump.
Trump's not gonna offer Putin and Russia Uranium or a stupid plastic 'Reset Button.' He'll do better. Putin and Russia will respect him and our country more.

Bullshit. Putin thinks Trump is a Flamboyant Drama Queen who he knows he can take advantage of.

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Bullshit. Putin thinks Trump is a Flamboyant Drama Queen who he knows he can take advantage of.

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why does doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Actually, this is what he said ...

"By the way, it would be great if we could get along with Russia. Just so you understand that. Tomorrow, you will say, "Donald Trump wants to get along with Russia; this is terrible." It is not terrible. It is good. We had Hillary Clinton try to do a reset. We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that. I did not do anything for Russia. I've done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium. Hillary Clinton did a reset, remember, with the stupid plastic button that made us all look like a bunch of jerks?"

That's not "ripping".

That's babbling like an incoherent loon.

Even you are not stupid enough to believe your own shit. now Shut up and sit the fuck down.

Stop buying into American Government/Corporate Fake News. The current government in Kiev is an illegitimate US/Western-backed regime.

No, it was an illegal Coup backed by the US/West. The previous leader was democratically elected. So much for the US/West championing 'Freedom & Democracy.'

The President was impeached by the Parliament just as the US Congress can remove a President using impeachment. Why don't you quit spouting pro-Russia propaganda.

All I know is that the Obama admin, including Hillary, approved the sale of uranium to Russia, and not a word from the MSM, and now the MSM is screaming about Flynn TALKING to the Ruskies?! I do not believe one word the MSM utters. The MSM is a shill for the dems and the Russians.

Yeah like Trump said, he inherited a mess. He's only been in there less than a month. We should give him time.

Putin is testing Trump right now. He has not even responded. He responds to a reporter asking a innocuous question. Yet he has not said 1 word on Russia. He may be in the process of handing Putin eastern Europe and the entire Mid-east. He is even weaker than Obama on Russia.

Come on, don't you think that's a bit over-the-top hysteria? You didn't say much when Clinton was handing Russia all that Uranium. Trump can't tell you every future move he's gonna make. But i assure you, Putin and Russia will respect Trump and our country more than it did Clinton. Putin laughed at her ridiculous plastic 'Reset Button.'

Hillary Clinton was a disaster on economic and social policy but she would have been much better on foreign policy. That is why Putin interfered in our elections. He did not want Clinton because he knew she would be tougher on Russia than Trump.

She's a corrupt incompetent fool. She's proven that. Yet you're claiming she would have been a 'Savior' on this. You're being a bit delusional.

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Keep on rooting for Trump to fail. But you're likely gonna be very disappointed on that. He's not Hillary Clinton. There won't be any Uranium sales or ridiculous plastic 'Reset Buttons.' Putin and Russia will come to the table with much more respect.

My God could you imagine? That corrupt dunce Clinton almost became President.

And she got the wrong word on it. LOL.

Yeah, Putin knew right then what he was dealing with. A corrupt incompetent dunce. He will respect Trump and our country more.

Putin doesn't respect Trump - he has pictures of Trump watching hookers piss in a hotel room. How can anyone have respect for anyone after seeing that?

This is what the European press thinks of your orange-face a$$clown:

Donald Trump's unhinged press conference proved he is the most unfit person ever to be US president

Yes the reset button was stupid but the claim about uranium is a complete lie. Why does doesn't one of his advisers tell him about the law prohibiting the export of uranium from this country?

Actually, this is what he said ...

"By the way, it would be great if we could get along with Russia. Just so you understand that. Tomorrow, you will say, "Donald Trump wants to get along with Russia; this is terrible." It is not terrible. It is good. We had Hillary Clinton try to do a reset. We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that. I did not do anything for Russia. I've done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium. Hillary Clinton did a reset, remember, with the stupid plastic button that made us all look like a bunch of jerks?"

That's not "ripping".

That's babbling like an incoherent loon.

He was Spot On. Good on him.

Somehow this is all 'Trump's Fault.' Dude's been in there less than a month. What a Democrat Fake News joke.

I think it's quite possible the MSM didn't report it because it didn't happen. Russia was not sold uranium. Specifically no uranium mined in the USA was ever exported to Russia under any deal made by Obama or Clinton. Period.

Forum List

Back