Trump-Russian Collusion Evidence? NONE, says D-Chris Coons

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democratic Sen. Chris Coons: No ‘hard evidence of collusion’ between Trump camp, Russia
Mar 6, 2017 1:01 PM by John Sexton

“I have no hard evidence of collusion.”

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons: No ‘hard evidence of collusion’ between Trump camp, Russia - Hot Air
-----------

The FBI has declared this to be the case.

Democrats are admitting it is and always was a FALSE ACCUSATION.

No evidence to support accusation that Trump was 'colluding' means the Obama administration had to have falsely justified 'investigating' (wire-tapping) Trump before the election....and that this entire DNC partisan resurrection of the McCarthy-istic Witch Hunt against Trump has all been a SCAM - Political BS!

Not only were Democrats exposed as having Rigged their own Primaries, engaged in voter fraud during the Primaries, and having fed Hillary debate questions in advance (unethical cheating), they are now admitting the whole 'Russia-Trump Collusion' was BS from the start!

Thank you, Sen Coons!

Yeah, all those visits from almost all of drumpf's inner circle mean nothing at all.
17190463_1435810919793694_6105981946577071305_n.jpg

Obviously. The only real question now is, how can justice be carried out on the Obama Administration for conducting surveillance on the opposition's Candidate for President. It's Watergate ten-fold. We need justice.

The sucker is you. You really need to stop getting your info from wherever you do.
The steel for the pipeline had been purchased and stored in a warehouse for several years in Canada. The US companies at present aren't even able to deliver the type needed, even if it hadn't already been purchased looooonnnng before Trump became president.
Yeah, all those visits from almost all of drumpf's inner circle mean nothing at all.
17190463_1435810919793694_6105981946577071305_n.jpg

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons: No ‘hard evidence of collusion’ between Trump camp, Russia
Mar 6, 2017 1:01 PM by John Sexton

“I have no hard evidence of collusion.”

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons: No ‘hard evidence of collusion’ between Trump camp, Russia - Hot Air
-----------

The FBI has declared this to be the case.

Democrats are admitting it is and always was a FALSE ACCUSATION.

No evidence to support accusation that Trump was 'colluding' means the Obama administration had to have falsely justified 'investigating' (wire-tapping) Trump before the election....and that this entire DNC partisan resurrection of the McCarthy-istic Witch Hunt against Trump has all been a SCAM - Political BS!

Not only were Democrats exposed as having Rigged their own Primaries, engaged in voter fraud during the Primaries, and having fed Hillary debate questions in advance (unethical cheating), they are now admitting the whole 'Russia-Trump Collusion' was BS from the start!

Thank you, Sen Coons!

You know what easy. I never thought I'd say this but I really feel sorry for your normal joe and mary sixpac politician.

They really are witnessing their party be hijacked by the extreme left. Up here I follow Heidi Heitkamp who is just the most amazing D I've seen in years.

She's cut from a different cloth. Devoted servant of the great statte of North Dakota. Fought tooth and nail for the Keystone.

I don't know if the D party can survive Obama. Of course on one hand I want to cheer and then the sensible me takes over and goes you always have to have opposition. I hope Democrats rise up and fight for their party.

How many months have they been at this? And nothing?

It's fascinating, because the story is shifting in a way the Democrats didn't expect. If it's proven the Obama Administration engaged in surveillance on the Trump Campaign, it will absolutely outrage most rational common sense-thinking Americans. It will = Watergate ten-fold.

Forum List

Back