Trump said he might have to close Mosques :D

No it isn't. If all mosques were ordered closed that would be unconstitutional. Closing a single mosque because it was a terrorist recruitment or training site is not at all unconstitutional.
Try reading the thread . I'm getting tired of refuting this unconstitutional nonsense over and over. I've already refuted it a dozen times. Read the thread
You have been wrong a dozen times.

Where do you get this total BS from? A religion here that calls for an entirely different form of government is perfectly valid, even protected, as long as it obeys the law. What it wants might be unconstitutional, which is true in many cases, but it itself is not unconstitutional. Jesus ruling the US from on high is hardly our form of government but there are a hell of a lot of Americans who want that, and all of them are protected...
It DOESN'T obey the law, dull knife. It is in violation of Article 6 Section 2 of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause, which outlaws supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself), >>> all mosques are illegal and unconstitutional. It also violates US Code 18 Sections 2384 & 2385 (Seditious Conspiracy & Overthrow of Govt) THAT's where it comes from. And Christians are not supremacist or seditonist. Got it now ?

FDR locked up Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor and the supreme court at the time authorized it. All Trump is saying is that we need to consider how muslem Mosques are promoting jihad.
This ^
Mosques that are not involved in jihad should be left alone. BUT...any HINT of them sneaking (said in my best Gollum voice)....down it goes.

Where do you get this total BS from? A religion here that calls for an entirely different form of government is perfectly valid, even protected, as long as it obeys the law. What it wants might be unconstitutional, which is true in many cases, but it itself is not unconstitutional. Jesus ruling the US from on high is hardly our form of government but there are a hell of a lot of Americans who want that, and all of them are protected...
It DOESN'T obey the law, dull knife. It is in violation of Article 6 Section 2 of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause, which outlaws supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself), >>> all mosques are illegal and unconstitutional. It also violates US Code 18 Sections 2384 & 2385 (Seditious Conspiracy & Overthrow of Govt) THAT's where it comes from. And Christians are not supremacist or seditonist. Got it now ?
Your opinion is total nonsense. Islam is a faith, an idea, like Christianity or Judaism, no different. As long as its actions stay within the rules, it can call for any damn form of government it desires. That's legal here, as long you don't try to overthrow the damn thing,

FDR locked up Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor and the supreme court at the time authorized it. All Trump is saying is that we need to consider how muslem Mosques are promoting jihad.
This ^
Mosques that are not involved in jihad should be left alone. BUT...any HINT of them sneaking (said in my best Gollum voice)....down it goes.

Explain what you mean by "involved in jihad".

ISIS loves this kind of talk. So glad you are helping them out.
That's what they said about Nazis during World War II. When you're at war, you FIGHT THE WAR, and don't worry about words or who gets offended.
We are war with an idea, not a people, or a nation, or a faith. And the "kill all the Muslims" crap is exactly what they want.

And you're gonna hold your breath until you turn blue until somebody buys that huh?

Poster please. Grow the fuck up. :eusa_hand:
Not a matter of what "somebody buys" It's a matter of what the Constitutions demands (in the Supremacy Clause)
You may remove head from sand now. :badgrin:

And you're gonna hold your breath until you turn blue until somebody buys that huh?

Poster please. Grow the fuck up. :eusa_hand:
Not a matter of what "somebody buys" It's a matter of what the Constitutions demands (in the Supremacy Clause)
You may remove head from sand now. :badgrin:
The Supremacy Clause means the Feds are on top of the States when all is said and done (generally), period.

Supremacy Clause

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
Supremacy Clause

This guy is a legend. No PC bullshit, just common sense. He knows that Muslims don't belong to western civilization. A vote for Hillary is a vote for terrorism, a vote for Trump is a vote for freedom

We are war with an idea, not a people, or a nation, or a faith. And the "kill all the Muslims" crap is exactly what they want.
What they want is irrelevant. This isn't a chess game. It's a war. You kill them, that's all.
You can't kill an idea with guns, and ISIS is an idea, buried deep within a holy book and a religion.

This guy is a legend. No PC bullshit, just common sense. He knows that Muslims don't belong to western civilization. A vote for Hillary is a vote for terrorism, a vote for Trump is a vote for freedom
He's an un-American jerk but that's why you like him. Most people, like you and Trump, are Americans in name only.

He's an un-American jerk but that's why you like him. Most people, like you and Trump, are Americans in name only.

I am from Greece and i care more about your country than most of your presidents. If you vote for Hillary you will become bankrupt like Greece and on top of that you will be filled with Muslims and other illegal immigrants. Say hello to sharia law

I am from Greece and i care more about your country than most of your presidents. If you vote for Hillary you will become bankrupt like Greece and on top of that you will be filled with Muslims and other illegal immigrants. Say hello to sharia law
Three million Muslims in a population of 320 others. Not worried, and we don't all religion to rule here, any religion.

He has no authority to shut any religious building down. And if he thinks he will, I don't want him as president even more.

he didn't say religious buildings, he said mosques.
And he didn't come out and say "I will shut them down if elected". He said mosques need to be watched and if it came to that if certain mosques were hideyholes (paraphrasing) for jihad plots and training camps, etc...it would be a sad thing to do but it would have to be done. And I agree with him 100%.
Innocent mosques have nothing to worry about. The ones that bitch and complain...do.

Forum List

Back