Trump said he might have to close Mosques :D

This guy is a legend. No PC bullshit, just common sense. He knows that Muslims don't belong to western civilization. A vote for Hillary is a vote for terrorism, a vote for Trump is a vote for freedom
He's an un-American jerk but that's why you like him. Most people, like you and Trump, are Americans in name only.

I am from Greece and i care more about your country than most of your presidents. If you vote for Hillary you will become bankrupt like Greece and on top of that you will be filled with Muslims and other illegal immigrants. Say hello to sharia law
Three million Muslims in a population of 320 others. Not worried, and we don't all religion to rule here, any religion.

Three millions now but with Liberals demanding for many more you will become like France or Belgium or Norway or Sweden. How many Muslims Sweden had 20 years ago? Not one. Now? Go check the numbers and come back again.

FDR locked up Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor and the supreme court at the time authorized it. All Trump is saying is that we need to consider how muslem Mosques are promoting jihad.
This ^
Mosques that are not involved in jihad should be left alone. BUT...any HINT of them sneaking (said in my best Gollum voice)....down it goes.

Explain what you mean by "involved in jihad".
What needs explaining? Plotting. Organizing. Recruiting via the ruse of religious prayer when it involved more than that. But you knew that already what I meant.

I don't like talking to you. So..I'm done responding to you.

When their leaders instruct their followers to kill people they should forfeit their right to be classified as a religion. Since mosques are used primarily as planning centers for terrorist attacks they should be shut down immediately.

When their leaders instruct their followers to kill people they should forfeit their right to be classified as a religion. Since mosques are used primarily as planning centers for terrorist attacks they should be shut down immediately.
That's just utter and total nonsense. And it's not like these guys can't find each other. The Internet changed everything.

Do you have plans to shut the Internet down as well?

But the same could be said for Westboro, can it not? They plot and plan and terrorize gays and soldiers. They are in the class of Baptists...which is classified as Christian, which is a religion recognized, right?

Mormons are also a recognized religion but many call them a cult. Some of the more radical ones that split from the church but STILL consider themselves mormons, do what Mohammed did. Are we going to shut down all Mormon churches?

But the same could be said for Westboro, can it not? They plot and plan and terrorize gays and soldiers. They are in the class of Baptists...which is classified as Christian, which is a religion recognized, right?
Religions are allowed to be jerks, as long as they stay within the law.

That's just utter and total nonsense. And it's not like these guys can't find each other. The Internet changed everything.

Do you have plans to shut the Internet down as well?
No, but we damn sure don't have to legitimize their murderous intentions and give them tax exempt status to boot.

Mormons are also a recognized religion but many call them a cult. Some of the more radical ones that split from the church but STILL consider themselves mormons, do what Mohammed did. Are we going to shut down all Mormon churches?
Are you seriously trying to compare Westboro and Mormon churches to international terrorist networks committing atrocities all over the world?

FDR locked up Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor and the supreme court at the time authorized it. All Trump is saying is that we need to consider how muslem Mosques are promoting jihad.
This ^
Mosques that are not involved in jihad should be left alone. BUT...any HINT of them sneaking (said in my best Gollum voice)....down it goes.

Explain what you mean by "involved in jihad".
What needs explaining? Plotting. Organizing. Recruiting via the ruse of religious prayer when it involved more than that. But you knew that already what I meant.

I don't like talking to you. So..I'm done responding to you.

:lol:

Thanks for agreeing with me. :lol:

Not even close.

First, Huckabee talks about using the national guard to stop abortions

Now Trump is talking about closing down Mosques.

Let see, abortion, Muslims=terrorists, quick, someone give me a meme the right wingers hate/fear so I can predict the next impeachable declaration!!

Not even close.
No, you made my point for me. As long as they operate within the law they can stay.

Not even close.
No, you made my point for me. As long as they operate within the law they can stay.
If that was your point you took the long way around to get there.

Unconstitutional.
Not only is it not unconstitutional to close the mosques, it is unconstitutional to allow them to be open, and that has been the case for 226 years. Islam is a supremacism. It is the largest and most clear-cut supremacism in the world. As such, it is 100% ILLEGAL/UNCONSTITUTIONAL, so says US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

The Supreme Court has interpreted religion to mean a sincere and meaningful belief that occupies in the life of its possessor a place parallel to the place held by God in the lives of other persons. The religion or religious concept need not include belief in the existence of God or a supreme being to be within the scope of the First Amendment.

Under SCOTUS definition of a religion Islam would certainly qualify as well as practically any cult in the country. The court has been extremely tolerant as what constitutes a religion. If Trump issued and executive order to close Mosques, it would be shot down by the courts before the ink dried and Congress would probably draft a bill on impeachment.

Don't you people realize Trump is pulling your chain? He may not be a constitutional scholar but he has at least some vague knowledge of the 1st amendment.

Religion

Last edited:
Unconstitutional.
Not only is it not unconstitutional to close the mosques, it is unconstitutional to allow them to be open, and that has been the case for 226 years. Islam is a supremacism. It is the largest and most clear-cut supremacism in the world. As such, it is 100% ILLEGAL/UNCONSTITUTIONAL, so says US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

The Supreme Court has interpreted religion to mean a sincere and meaningful belief that occupies in the life of its possessor a place parallel to the place held by God in the lives of other persons. The religion or religious concept need not include belief in the existence of God or a supreme being to be within the scope of the First Amendment.

Under SCOTUS definition of a religion Islam would certainly qualify as a religion as well as practically any cult in the country. The court has been extremely tolerant as what constitutes a religion. If Trump issued and executive order to close Mosques, it would be shot down by the courts before the ink dried and Congress would probably draft a bill on impeachment.

Don't you people realize Trump is pulling your chain? He may not be a constitutional scholar but he has at least some vague knowledge of the 1st amendment.

Religion
Trump, playing his Ode to Morons, for his mental children...
latest

Last edited:
Not even close.
No I didn't. You just automatically challenged what I was saying. Terrorists don't operate within the law, that's why their meeting places and recruitment centers should be shut down.

Not even close.
No I didn't. You just automatically challenged what I was saying. Terrorists don't operate within the law, that's why their meeting places and recruitment centers should be shut down.
Good luck proving that where they pray is such a place, you'll need it. And the Internet serves that function better than anything else.

Forum List

Back