Trump said our intel agencies pushed back the briefing date to Friday to "build a case".

Reported by NPR, so you KNOW it is true. LOL, how does NPR know when this meeting was scheduled? Where is the link to any evidence? Stop being such a patsy.
Did you ask for evidence when Trump said a meeting has been postponed?

i wonder why the intelligence agencies are stalling.....
I wonder why the intelligence agencies are relying so heavily on a private firm (Crowstrike), owned by a Russian expat (Dimitri Alperovitch), who is part of a geopolitical think tank hostile to Russia (Atlantic Council) and who has connections to the Ukrainian government and the war there.

~Throws yellow flag~ Inserting facts into biased outrage is a penalty!

The prosecutor has to have undisputable evidence that Russia hacked the DNC laptops causing the Dems to lose. Ukraine hacked one of Burlington Electric Company's many laptops and installed malware but that laptop was never connected to the grid the utility reported yesterday.
Now it's questionable whether the Ukraine even installed it on what has become the nation's most famous laptop. Cybernauts are saying this particular malware can be readily downloaded online and has been millions of times.

The very public suicide of the Washington Post continues to thrill the nation.

Reported by NPR, so you KNOW it is true. LOL, how does NPR know when this meeting was scheduled? Where is the link to any evidence? Stop being such a patsy.
Nope, but then I didn't use Trump's tweet as evidence the CIA was lying, and, if I had, I would have linked to something a little weightier than some guy's tweet.

I wonder why the intelligence agencies are relying so heavily on a private firm (Crowstrike), owned by a Russian expat (Dimitri Alperovitch), who is part of a geopolitical think tank hostile to Russia (Atlantic Council) and who has connections to the Ukrainian government and the war there.

It's Crowdstrike, and has co-founders, one of which is George Kurtz, who is an American. Both guys used to work at McAfee together.

Nope, but then I didn't use Trump's tweet as evidence the CIA was lying, and, if I had, I would have linked to something a little weightier than some guy's tweet.
Thanks hypocrite. Next time ask both sides for evidence.

He's the fucking President-elect, not "Some guy." Jesus fucking Christ.

It's Crowdstrike, and has co-founders, one of which is George Kurtz, who is an American. Both guys used to work at McAfee together.
Tehon should explain why he didn't say Americans own Crowdstrike.

Because it is common knowledge. What I posted isn't.

Because it is common knowledge. What I posted isn't.

No, I wouldn't say it is common knowledge... and for a person that doesn't know the whole story, you make it sound as if the guy might have an axe to grind with Putin and Russia and may be just saying it was them... but he isn't the lone person in power to be able to do that.

Thanks hypocrite. Next time ask both sides for evidence.
LOL, ok, sport. Great defense. Next time I'll demand evidence from you and Donald Trump.

The issue is he lies in his tweets, and ford says the sale of small cars is slow in Mexico, hence the real reason more jobs are not moving down there.

His tweets are very deceptive. A man with no integrity is well , not to be trusted, as he has shown with his picks of his cabinet, he is not for the working class man.

Most of us knew this and could see right through him, but now the Democrats will pull together and become stronger and better. So its a "good thing" , some people never appreciate what they have till they lose it.

See my posts (I think I parsed down to my fact posts, if not I apologize - will check Now checked and explained for reference :) )

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the reports "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin, aka they are no friends)
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

Last edited:

He's the fucking President-elect, not "Some guy." Jesus fucking Christ.
No, jackass, I was talking about the tweet the OP linked to.

Donald Trump said yesterday that intelligence agencies pushed back a Tuesday briefing on details about Russia hacking to Friday. Trump called the postponement "very strange".

It turns out that there was no meeting scheduled Tuesday at all!
Scott Detrow on Twitter

Trump's imaginary meeting is very strange, indeed!
President Elect. Get over it losers.

Donald Trump said yesterday that intelligence agencies pushed back a Tuesday briefing on details about Russia hacking to Friday. Trump called the postponement "very strange".

Scott Detrow on Twitter

Herr Drumpf suffers from megalomania

Scott Detrow on Twitter

Herr Drumpf suffers from megalomania
Trump IS YOUR President buckaroo.

The issue is he lies in his tweets, and ford says the sale of small cars is slow in Mexico, hence the real reason more jobs are not moving down there.

His tweets are very deceptive. A man with no integrity is well , not to be trusted, as he has shown with his picks of his cabinet, he is not for the working class man.

Most of us knew this and could see right through him, but now the Democrats will pull together and become stronger and better. So its a "good thing" , some people never appreciate what they have till they lose it.
Your fake news tell you That?

Forum List

Back