Trump said that Mike Tyson should not go to jail for rape because his victim humbled him in court.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump said that Mike Tyson should not go to jail for rape because his victim humbled him in court.
CttbIl5VIAEiXhT.jpg

Jeff Nichols on Twitter

Sad...If someone rapes someone = they should go to prison, period. Trump disgusts me.

Yeah we know he disgusts you...so much you look like an out of control lunatic scouring the internet for anything negative you can find to post here. You're looking a little loony here, guy

What fucking difference does it make...what does it have to do concerning American policies and agendas...just more bullshit from a party that offers NOTHING but more hardships!!!!!

CttbIl5VIAEiXhT.jpg

Jeff Nichols on Twitter

Sad...If someone rapes someone = they should go to prison, period. Trump disgusts me.

You may feel that way, but it doesn't appear the pantsuit bulldyke does-

• Of course he [the defendant] claimed he didn’t [rape]. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.” (Both Clinton and the reporter laugh)
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?

What fucking difference does it make...what does it have to do concerning American policies and agendas...just more bullshit from a party that offers NOTHING but more hardships!!!!!

Exactly. He's campaigning for the presidency, not to be a fixture on The View. Which is why one has to wonder where Trump thinks he's going to with these comments? The question becomes is he intentionally taking a dive or is it a character flaw in that he allows himself to be played like a drum? Hillary offered the usual tired old and failed answers to policy questions last Monday night but then Trump takes the bait and is sidetracked on Miss Universe all week.

Yeah we know he disgusts you...so much you look like an out of control lunatic scouring the internet for anything negative you can find to post here. You're looking a little loony here, guy
are you okay with convicted rapists serving no time?

Forum List

Back