🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump said the right crap

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Trump gets down to business on 60 Minutes

It seems the public is about ready to barf over establishment politicians.

Meeting in a high rise building and flying in a private jet, the public sees that as an accomplishment, ...being in politics for 20 years, that's nothing. and rightfully so.

Watch Scott Pelley, representing the media, say everything is impossible. Scott Pelley and the media, and the status quo , become the negative. Trump simply saying everything will work out because the economy will recover, becomes the positive. The fact is, most people believe the future economy can solve everything.

Trump says he's going to build a wall by Mexico , Scaott says it won't work. Trump says we'll do it anyways. (right answer)

Trump says he'll kick out illegals (and bring them back legally) ,Scott says the Constitution will protect them. (illegals aren't covered by the Constitution, but there's the left wing media twisting everything) Trumps says he'll try it anyways (Right answer)

Trump says he will reform the tax code. (should have been done a long time ago) people who earn under 25k get to send in a form that says "I win", pure genius. Let's see if low income really believe they need reform. He should win those votes just for saying that.

Trump says he's going to tax companies that leave America and companies in China (THAT'S WHAT THE ANSWER IS) aka tariffs. Stupid Scott Pelley, "you're not running for president of China". (the more China lowers their currency, the more you tariff them, it's an unending well of wealth, that's the solution)

Donald Trump might be the biggest joke Bill Clinton ever played on this country,

but his political portfolio is becoming to large to be a hoax, if he's serious he's entering into the assassination area.

If Trump becomes the nominee i'll vote for him.

pelley wasn't there to do an honest interview with trump...he was there to try to argue with him.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Scott Pelley was making a fool of himself.

Forum List

Back