Trump Saves The Dreamers Today And They Hate Him For It

I thought I'd force the idiot lieberals to face the facts since they're too stupid to understand what's going on.

Nine states were going to file challenges today to Obamakov's DACA executive order if Trump didn't take action.

It is 99% certain DACA would have been shot down in Federal Court.

That would make it illegal on day one after the decision for Dreamers to be in this country.

Trump saves them from this inevitable decision and forces Congress to help them out.

Now they hate him for saving them.

Libtardedness is a mental disorder which there is no known cure.

the orange sociopath did NOT save the dreamers, trumptardo
He most certainly did.
Instead of just throwing them out of the country, Trump did what what any good president would do by telling congress to do their job and fix the immigration problems. He even gave them a generous 6 months to do it.

Obama created this mess by sidestepping congress. Trump wants things done the right way.

they weren't allowed to because your lowlife rightwingnuts never enacted a path to citizenship for them, drug addled idiot.
The right wing was supposed to enact a path to citizenship for drug-addled idiots?!

Obama tried and now Trump is correcting.

WTF is wrong with you?

how are these people "drug addled idiots" you demented buffoon?

they are, on the whole, smarter than you, more successful than you and more educated than you

you truly are dead from the neck up

I thought I'd force the idiot lieberals to face the facts since they're too stupid to understand what's going on.

Nine states were going to file challenges today to Obamakov's DACA executive order if Trump didn't take action.

That would make it illegal on day one after the decision for Dreamers to be in this country.

Trump saves them from this inevitable decision and forces Congress to help them out.

He most certainly did.
Instead of just throwing them out of the country, Trump did what what any good president would do and told congress to do their job and fix the immigration problems. He even gave them a generous 6 months to do it.

Obama created this mess by sidestepping congress. Trump wants things done the right way.

he had every right to act.

.... notwithstanding what the 5th circuit of Texas may have said.

I know... I know.. trumptards think the black guy wasn't supposed to do anything.

21369588_10154689331001571_300031061961246284_n.jpg
McLeod is a foreign sounding name!

they weren't allowed to because your lowlife rightwingnuts never enacted a path to citizenship for them, drug addled idiot.
The right wing was supposed to enact a path to citizenship for drug-addled idiots?!

WTF is wrong with you?

"..drug-addled idiots.."

You already are a citizen.

Seriously, these people are not "drug-addled idiots".

91% are employed. Some are serving their country in the military. (That's more than you can about pino trump)

WTF is wrong with you?

how are these people "drug addled idiots" you demented buffoon?

they are, on the whole, smarter than you, more successful than you and more educated than you

you truly are dead from the neck up
Those were your words, not mine. Alas, another child left behind.

He most certainly did.
Instead of just throwing them out of the country, Trump did what what any good president would do and told congress to do their job and fix the immigration problems. He even gave them a generous 6 months to do it.

he had every right to act.

.... notwithstanding what the 5th circuit of Texas may have said.

I know... I know.. trumptards think the black guy wasn't supposed to do anything.
You're correct, Trump had every right to act.
Like Trump, I want things done the way they're supposed to be done.

I truly do not understand why any Dreamer with a lick of sense didn't run out and apply for citizenship once they were given the reprieve of DACA.
They have a towering sense of entitlement. It insults them to say they need to do anything. The border doesn't apply to hispanics. They belong here.

I truly do not understand why any Dreamer with a lick of sense didn't run out and apply for citizenship once they were given the reprieve of DACA.
Why should they? Illegally being here was no problem for their parents, so no sweat about them being here too. Oops.

DACA doesn't provide a path to citizenship or even a legal status. They are in deportation proceedings that have been pushed out by the Obama Admin. They are still illegal aliens while having DACA authorization.

Why didn't you're oboma fix it properly
You do know what DACA stands for deferred action, it's been deferred, now comes the action.
How many of these illegals have started the process to become a citizen
Who is paying for their education

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were a dreamer, I would contact the embassies of UK and Canada. I would explain that I am educated, bi-lingual, and am impassioned to work for the common good. I am being abandoned by my country. Can I love and work and pay taxes in yours.

If they love the USA so much and consider it their country why have they not applied to become citizens?

:laugh: didn't you mean to say that you truly do not care to understand..??

On June 15, 2012, President Obama created a new policy calling for deferred action for certain undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. Applications under the program which is called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) began on August 15, 2012.

We put together the following FAQ to help answer questions about what this all means, who is eligible, and what eligible youth can do next.

What does “deferred action” mean?
Deferred action is a discretionary, limited immigration benefit by DHS. It can be granted to individuals who are in removal proceedings, who have final orders of removal, or who have never been in removal proceedings. Individuals who have deferred action status can apply for employment authorization and are in the U.S. under color of law. However, there is no direct path from deferred action to lawful permanent residence or to citizenship. And, it can be revoked at any time.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Applicants have to provide documentary evidence of the above criteria. In addition, every applicant must complete and pass a biographic and biometric background check.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality

that was people eligible for DACA. they have no path to citizenship.

she's a moron

Pfffffffffffft asshole. An employer can sponsor a Dreamer for legal residency.

4 Paths to Legal Status for Undocumented Immigrants - CitizenPath

Why didn't you're oboma fix it properly
You do know what DACA stands for deferred action, it's been deferred, now comes the action.
How many of these illegals have started the process to become a citizen
Who is paying for their education

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be *your*, not *you're*, trumptoon.

and anyone with a fifth grade education or better (which I understand you don't have) would know that President Obama did what he could with an obstructionist congress led by Mitch-i-poo

but I get it .... trumptoons aren't that bright. and they're twice as vile.

No more band aids, no more EO's on immigration issues. It's time for the house and the senate to reform the entire immigration system so it works for all of us not just themselves.
It doesn't need any "reform". It just needs for existing laws (not EOs that contradict laws) to be obeyed and enforced - something that has not happened since WWII.

How do you know the laws don't work, when they've never been tried?

Forum List

Back