Trump says he will award Rush medal of freedom.

Watch democrats boo
Watch Dems laugh. Much more appropriate.
Why they can’t win seats lol

Is that why they took over the House, dumbass.
Lowest you up of seats in years

Whi controls the House, using your dumbass analogy Republicans only control the Senate by a few seats.
2014 republicans picked up 52 seats.. democrats only picked up 41 last year. Embarrassing

And in 10 months they lose it.

That's why we vote.
Can you address the urban slave plantations we have in America today run by democrats?

No, because we don't have plantations in America today. I will say we have rough areas in BCs because Des/Reps allow the drugs and guns to flow into those communities. The police contain the crime in many of those communities, they do nothing to prevent or stop it.

Whi controls the House, using your dumbass analogy Republicans only control the Senate by a few seats.
2014 republicans picked up 52 seats.. democrats only picked up 41 last year. Embarrassing

.....and yet they control it. Damn.

That's why we vote.
Can you address the urban slave plantations we have in America today run by democrats?

No, because we don't have plantations in America today. I will say we have rough areas in BCs because Des/Reps allow the drugs and guns to flow into those communities. The police contain the crime in many of those communities, they do nothing to prevent or stop it.
Wow you deny the urban slave plantations!? Scary!

I don’t give a fuck you’re still didn’t pick up a lot of seats lol

That's why we vote.

I go in the hood I don't see anyone picking cotton, cutting tobacco, etc. Can you tell me where that is happening.

They didn't have to, to take control. Smfh.

That's why we vote.

I go in the hood I don't see anyone picking cotton, cutting tobacco, etc. Can you tell me where that is happening.
Have you even done research on urban slave plantations?

Whooo cares! Lol they still couldn’t pick up more then the past. Would you rather have 30 seats or 18? Lol

Whooo cares! Lol they still couldn’t pick up more then the past. Would you rather have 30 seats or 18? Lol

They only needed 18 to impeach Trump.

When Donald J. Trump ran for President in 2016, he guaranteed that he would be one of our Top 5 Presidents although he hoped to make the Top 3. He has clearly reached and even exceeded his promise to this effect. Rush H. Limbaugh III is not just a national treasure but a gift from America to all Mankind. A lot of people don't realize it, but about a decade ago, Limbaugh received the nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize, following in the steps of Mother Teresa and MLK.

Trump's recognition of his fellow citizen of the Tremendous City of Palm Beach was long overdue.

They only needed 18 to impeach Trump.
That doesn’t answer my question,, did you research urban slave plantations? I want to debate the merits.

He lives it.

Forum List

Back