Trump says he will drive prices down

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In a major anti-inflation speech in a campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump said > "Starting the day I take the oath of office, I will rapidly drive prices down, and we will make America affordable again,"

This is a good sentiment, but what does it mean ? And which prices is he referring to ? Gas prices, food, and housing rents have all doubled during the Biden administration. The housing rents are especially troubling, since they constitute the largest loss to renters and small businesses.

Trump needs to clarify his position, and tell us what he specifically intends to do.

Last edited:
In a major anti-inflation speech in a campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump said > "Starting the day I take the oath of office, I will rapidly drive prices down, and we will make America affordable again,"

This is a good sentiment, but what does it mean ? And which prices is he referring to ? Gas prices, food, and housing rents have all doubled during the Biden administration. The housing rents are especially troubling, since they constitute the largest loss to renters and small businesses.

Trump needs to clarify his position, and tell us what he specifically intends to do.

What do we have to lose? We've already seen what Trump is capable of and what Biden/Harris has done to the country. Everything will most likely continue to rise in price if Harris gets elected.

It’s very simple. He’ll immediately reverse every Biden energy move and open up the oil and gas spigots. That alone will have a major immediate impact on consumer price reduction. Pretty simple, effective and winning strategy.

He doesn't have a plan, just a talking point.

He's always been a little foggy on substance and that only gotten worse recently.

Forum List

Back