Trump says he won't endorse Paul Ryan or John McCain.

R

rdean

Trump refuses to support Paul Ryan, John McCain in upcoming Republican primaries

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is refusing to back House Speaker Paul D. Ryan in his upcoming primary election, saying in an interview Tuesday that he is “not quite there yet” in endorsing his party’s top-ranking elected official.

Trump also said he was not supporting Sen. John McCain in his primary in Arizona, and he singled out Sen. Kelly Ayotte as a weak and disloyal leader in New Hampshire, a state whose presidential primary Trump won handily.

---------------

Wow.

Trump refuses to support Paul Ryan, John McCain in upcoming Republican primaries

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is refusing to back House Speaker Paul D. Ryan in his upcoming primary election, saying in an interview Tuesday that he is “not quite there yet” in endorsing his party’s top-ranking elected official.

Trump also said he was not supporting Sen. John McCain in his primary in Arizona, and he singled out Sen. Kelly Ayotte as a weak and disloyal leader in New Hampshire, a state whose presidential primary Trump won handily.

---------------

Wow.
That should actually give them all a bump in the numbers.

Next January you will not be able to find anyone who will admit endorsing Trump after he delivers the worst presidential loss in living memory.

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
yeah and he don't like fags with AIDs. You are going to hell. Deal with it.

---------------

Wow.

By the way your sig pic makes me want to vomit. I know too many women who are standing to the left of that pig.I pity her.

I wouldn't endorse them either.
Boy, I tell ya, you guys are like animals that eat their young....tsk, tsk, tsk...any republican candidate with a moral conscious, who thinks for themselves, who have scruples, the GOP is not for you, ouch!!

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
Put it this way, if I'm going to hell for this shit...one can only imagine the waiting line for the bathroom with you nuts down their with me!!

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
Put it this way, if I'm going to hell for this shit...one can only imagine the waiting line for the bathroom with you nuts down their with me!!
Im not going to hell. Hell is for the birds

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
When your girlfriend goes to the hair dresser? That guy that spits on his fingers and then curls her eyebrows, he's a fag with AIDs. Hope you enjoy kissing her.

I wouldn't endorse them either.
Boy, I tell ya, you guys are like animals that eat their young....tsk, tsk, tsk...any republican candidate with a moral conscious, who thinks for themselves, who have scruples, the GOP is not for you, ouch!!
moral conscious for who? Rich people? The Chinese? Idiot
Stop whining white boy, your house is soaked in tears!!
No, but it is wet. Raining like hell here.

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
When your girlfriend goes to the hair dresser? That guy that spits on his fingers and then curls her eyebrows, he's a fag with AIDs. Hope you enjoy kissing her.
Her sister does her hair.
Good gawd, you loony mother fuckers cant assume for shit.. lol..

---------------

Wow.

By the way your sig pic makes me want to vomit. I know too many women who are standing to the left of that pig.I pity her.
Good then it's doing it's job.

The American people need you typical Trump sheep to come out of the woodwork. They need to see that you'd stoop so low as to try to destroy the families of those who sacrificed everything to protect our country.

and why in the fuck would I kiss her eyebrows? You are one disturbed fuck

Forum List

Back