Trump says he won't endorse Paul Ryan or John McCain.

I wouldn't endorse them either.
Boy, I tell ya, you guys are like animals that eat their young....tsk, tsk, tsk...any republican candidate with a moral conscious, who thinks for themselves, who have scruples, the GOP is not for you, ouch!!
moral conscious for who? Rich people? The Chinese? Idiot
Before this is over even you may very well realize that Trump has doomed conservatism for a generation.

Trump refuses to support Paul Ryan, John McCain in upcoming Republican primaries

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is refusing to back House Speaker Paul D. Ryan in his upcoming primary election, saying in an interview Tuesday that he is “not quite there yet” in endorsing his party’s top-ranking elected official.

Trump also said he was not supporting Sen. John McCain in his primary in Arizona, and he singled out Sen. Kelly Ayotte as a weak and disloyal leader in New Hampshire, a state whose presidential primary Trump won handily.

---------------

Wow.

Ayotte?
Better her than Maggie

Boy, I tell ya, you guys are like animals that eat their young....tsk, tsk, tsk...any republican candidate with a moral conscious, who thinks for themselves, who have scruples, the GOP is not for you, ouch!!

I don't understand you tiger. truly don't. I used to be a huge lib bigger D than you could ever dream of being until we witnessed ****** on ****** hate in the states. It super startled us because we just don't get it. Man oh man we do jump up. My grandbaby is out of Trinidad blood. We are the islands.

American blacks are the most racist mother fuckers I have ever come across. Why are you running with them?

Trump refuses to support Paul Ryan, John McCain in upcoming Republican primaries

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is refusing to back House Speaker Paul D. Ryan in his upcoming primary election, saying in an interview Tuesday that he is “not quite there yet” in endorsing his party’s top-ranking elected official.

Trump also said he was not supporting Sen. John McCain in his primary in Arizona, and he singled out Sen. Kelly Ayotte as a weak and disloyal leader in New Hampshire, a state whose presidential primary Trump won handily.

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
yeah and he don't like fags with AIDs. You are going to hell. Deal with it.
When your girlfriend goes to the hair dresser? That guy that spits on his fingers and then curls her eyebrows, he's a fag with AIDs. Hope you enjoy kissing her.

What the hell is this?

---------------

Wow.
There is a GOD!!!!!
yeah and he don't like fags with AIDs. You are going to hell. Deal with it.
When your girlfriend goes to the hair dresser? That guy that spits on his fingers and then curls her eyebrows, he's a fag with AIDs. Hope you enjoy kissing her.

Not sure which belongs in the Rubber Room...

The thread, or you.

---------------

Wow.
That should actually give them all a bump in the numbers.

What's really funny/sad is the McCain angle. We both know that McCain would love to toss this guy under the bus ... I mean he dissed McCain's war record. Forget the Hanoi Hilton angle but McCain actually had to escape flaming jet fuel on the USS Forrestal by jumping off his plane's fueling probe, during which he was struck by shrapnel. And Trump today said he'd always wanted a purple heart. FUCK yeah, who doesn't. Nothing like a war wound!

But McCain leads his dem opponent by less than 5% and cannot afford to piss off the Trumpets. Now personally, McCain disappoints me. And I voted for him in the 2000 primary and in 2008. I'm sure he views the abuse he's taking as something he has to take to hold his senate seat for the gop. But still, damn.

Before this is over even you may very well realize that Trump has doomed conservatism for a generation.
We may retain congressional power to be able to deny total victory to the big gummit folks.

It just gets more and more bizarre.

Actually, it's not as bizarre as a Presidential candidate going after the mother of a dead war hero.

But still, it's pretty bizarre.

I don't understand you tiger. truly don't. I used to be a huge lib bigger D than you could ever dream of being until we witnessed ****** on ****** hate in the states. It super startled us because we just don't get it. Man oh man we do jump up. My grandbaby is out of Trinidad blood. We are the islands.

American blacks are the most racist mother fuckers I have ever come across. Why are you running with them?
Tiny dear, I don't understand you....if blacks are racist as you say, don't you think if anybody should hold true to that title, its the blacks? Who's getting the shit end of the stick in this country, but blacks?So if they meaning I come off as racist, well, dear, we kinda got pushed in to it, ya think?
upload_2016-8-2_17-47-47.jpeg
he got six bullets in the leg for this!!

I highly doubt that my liberal tool friend.....

How's hitlerys lying going?

Tiny dear, I don't understand you....if blacks are racist as you say, don't you think if anybody should hold true to that title, its the blacks? Who's getting the shit end of the stick in this country, but blacks?So if they meaning I come off as racist, well, dear, we kinda got pushed in to it, ya think?View attachment 84070he got six bullets in the leg for this!!
How sad....was he shot on the democrat plantation?

We may retain congressional power to be able to deny total victory to the big gummit folks.
The only thing that may let republicans retain majorities in congress is the incredibly partisan way they gerrymandered the states, not by any sort of popular acclaim.

Forum List

Back