Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

Propaganda is not needed. Trump provides his own anti-Trump negative advertising.

Just posted this too! :D

Trump has amazing leadership qualities. Israel better pay us back, either financially or by ending it's occupation to make peace with the Palestinians possible. This is what you call leadership, unlike Hillary and other candidates who suck up to Israel as if it rules us.
Not just Israel either. Germany,South Korea,etc. ANYONE that we protect either needs to pay up or we need to shut down the bases and come the hell home.Once home ALL soldiers that are let loose from military that want to start a business should be after being thoroughly vetted and having a decent plan be given a loan with extremely LOW interest rate OR choice of their GI bill money or using that money for a business. That will not only SAVE us money by not having to have as many soldiers overseas and bases to take care of but also put men and women back to work in the US.
Well, you two guys even if it happens as long as the Rothschild owned Fed is not accountable to the U.S. Government and prints U.S. Dollars at will, it doesn't matter, does it?

Me and Steve and Bond posted this great news all at the same time lol

Birds of a feather flock together... in their hatred.

Republicans don't want to spend money on our own country. Why on earth should we on the rest of the world?

I think when there's so much that needs to be fixed in America, eg. I was reading about the infrastructure problems, to me it seems that money could be put to better use in your homeland.

And this is something which is particularly important for the residents of Eastern Ukraine [ethnic Russians]:
Trump questioned the United States’ continued involvement in NATO and, on the subject of Russian aggression in Ukraine, said America’s allies are "not doing anything."

"Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO, and yet we’re doing all of the lifting," Trump said. "They’re not doing anything. And I say: 'Why is it that Germany’s not dealing with NATO on Ukraine? Why is it that other countries that are in the vicinity of Ukraine, why aren’t they dealing? Why are we always the one that’s leading, potentially the third world war with Russia.' "
Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy
Fuck NATO. Fuck the UN while we are at it.

And yet, when Obama said Palestine and Israel should settle their differences, the RWNJ traitors screeched that he was anti-Semitic.

Hypocrites.

And yet, when Obama said Palestine and Israel should settle their differences, the RWNJ traitors screeched that he was anti-Semitic.

Hypocrites.

Four threads on this topic I've merged so far. It's pretty funny how the moment this broke all the anti-Semites on the board were falling over themselves to post about it. :spinner:

You guys are really foolish if you don't think there is mutual reciprocity that goes on with Israel. Reciprocity can be in other forms than just money.

six-million-never-forget.jpg

jews-fake-crying.jpg

a8hfADx.jpg

They were probably crying for dead relatives killed by terrorists. Have you no shame? It's hard to believe how you hate us so much. Is it any wonder that a Hitler rose up in this world?

Four threads on this topic I've merged so far. It's pretty funny how the moment this broke all the anti-Semites on the board were falling over themselves to post about it. :spinner:

What's anti-Semitic about saying Israel shouldn't get things for free? Could you explain how this is anti-Semitic, because I think many people would agree that it's not.

Odium Steve_McGarrett defcon4

What do y'all believe Trump will talk about? I have a feeling he will pander to them a little bit, but that doesn't reflect on his character. Who prepared the speech for him? It's probably content that he had no role in writing up. When he wings it, it's often much better that way. He should stick to negotiating a peace deal and non-interventionism, that will drive them crazy.

What's anti-Semitic about saying Israel shouldn't get things for free?

Nothing I know of.

Could you explain how this is anti-Semitic, because I think many people would agree that it's not.

You should probably ask that question to someone who feels that way.

Gee, look at this. I wonder what happened?

Speech by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a Joint Session of the United States Congress
Washington D.C., July 10, 1996

We are deeply grateful for all we have received from the United States, for all that we have received from this chamber, from this body. But I believe there can be no greater tribute to America's long-standing economic aid to Israel than for us to be able to say: We are going to achieve economic independence. We are going to do it. In the next four years, we will begin the long-term process of gradually reducing the level of your generous economic assistance to Israel. I am convinced that our economic policies will lay the foundation for total self-reliance and great economic strength.

What's anti-Semitic about saying Israel shouldn't get things for free?

Nothing I know of.

Could you explain how this is anti-Semitic, because I think many people would agree that it's not.

You should probably ask that question to someone who feels that way.

Okay, maybe I misunderstood your comment, so my fault.

Forum List

Back