Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy

"I do think it’s a different world today, and I don’t think we should be nation-building anymore," Trump said. "I think it’s proven not to work, and we have a different country than we did then. We have $19 trillion in debt. We’re sitting, probably, on a bubble. And it’s a bubble that if it breaks, it’s going to be very nasty. I just think we have to rebuild our country."

He added: "I watched as we built schools in Iraq and they’re blown up. We build another one, we get blown up. We rebuild it three times and yet we can’t build a school in Brooklyn. We have no money for education because we can’t build in our own country. At what point do you say, 'Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?' So, I know the outer world exists and I’ll be very cognizant of that. But at the same time, our country is disintegrating, large sections of it, especially the inner cities."

We should not give aid to Israel but Trump is taking on a powerful lobby with stuff like this.

It's about time someone does, better late than never?
Its WAY past time but Kennedy tried the same thing...along with taking on the CIA and the Fed Reserve...we all know what happened to him.

Trump has popular support, everyone today will know AIPAC had their hands in any mess they indulge in. I don't believe they will try anything foolish. Since they have many legal means to try stopping him. Trump doesn't like kissing ass, he's nothing like the other candidates. I bet this speech at AIPAC will be very interesting.

Seeing as much of the 'aid' given to israel must come back in Israel spending money with US defense contractors, and then thos esame contractors benefit greatly from the modifications Israel makes to the weapon systems, stopping that aid will only hurt the US.

Seeing as much of the 'aid' given to israel must come back in Israel spending money with US defense contractors, and then thos esame contractors benefit greatly from the modifications Israel makes to the weapon systems, stopping that aid will only hurt the US.

That's like opening a shoe store, handing your own income to 'customers' to buy your products, giving up free shoes and profiting nothing. So cut your nonsense out, Jew.

Reporter: At many rallies you've denounced sending foreign aid to our allies such as Germany and South Korea so they can defend themselves and ask them to pay us if they want defense - do you extend the same to Israel?

Trump: Yes - I think Israel will do that also.

If we would allow them to take on their enemy's and let them know they have our support they wouldn't need our money and blood. We hold them back like a Pit Bull on a choke chain. Let them loose!

How so? Give details.

Not just Israel either. Germany,South Korea,etc. ANYONE that we protect either needs to pay up or we need to shut down the bases and come the hell home.Once home ALL soldiers that are let loose from military that want to start a business should be after being thoroughly vetted and having a decent plan be given a loan with extremely LOW interest rate OR choice of their GI bill money or using that money for a business. That will not only SAVE us money by not having to have as many soldiers overseas and bases to take care of but also put men and women back to work in the US.

And this is something which is particularly important for the residents of Eastern Ukraine [ethnic Russians]:
Trump questioned the United States’ continued involvement in NATO and, on the subject of Russian aggression in Ukraine, said America’s allies are "not doing anything."

"Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO, and yet we’re doing all of the lifting," Trump said. "They’re not doing anything. And I say: 'Why is it that Germany’s not dealing with NATO on Ukraine? Why is it that other countries that are in the vicinity of Ukraine, why aren’t they dealing? Why are we always the one that’s leading, potentially the third world war with Russia.' "

As soon as USA stops supporting Ukrainian junta, it will be "game over" for the junta.
Go, Trump!

Last edited:
Me and Steve and Bond posted this great news all at the same time lol

Birds of a feather flock together... in their hatred.

Where's the hate in this thread? I've read none. What I have read is that Israel should stand on it's own two feet, why should they be given stuff for free? They shouldn't, if you want something you pay for it.

Or are you supporting Israel effectively being a Welfare State expecting constant hand-outs? That's effectively what Israel is, the biggest Welfare Queen on the planet.

Forum List

Back