Trump says foreign college graduates should automatically get green cards

I directly told you I'm in favor of Trump's idea here.

So quote me saying what you accused me of, liar.
Thats interesting because I’m only in favor of it by 25% after imposing my conditions, such as green cards only for STEM grads and no immigration for low education migrants

Thats interesting because I’m only in favor of it by 25% after imposing my conditions, such as green cards only for STEM grads and no immigration for low education migrants
So you can't quote me saying what you accused me of.

Liar.

Again, I once knew a guy who was always in trouble with the cops

His expert advice: “as long as you dont admit it they cant prove a thing”

Your lie has been proven whether you want to admit it or not.

You are complaining about giving green cards to college grads because you think they might be criminals

That tells me you are anti immigrant

This is what you said despite me specifically telling you that I'm in favor of Trump's idea. You lied.

If I was mistaken about that I take it back
You did make a mistake. I specifically told you that I'm in favor of Trump's idea here and you accused me of being anti-immigrant.

I'm not sure how you possibly managed to get so confused on that one.

You did make a mistake. I specifically told you that I'm in favor of Trump's idea here and you accused me of being anti-immigrant.

I'm not sure how you possibly managed to get so confused on that one.
All you trump haters blend together on a long thread and I may have confused you with someone else

All you trump haters blend together on a long thread and I may have confused you with someone else

That's not my fault with my "lib powers of confusion", as you stated. That's just you being confused and failing to follow along with what I directly told you.

Why are you asking my views on immigration?

If you can't ask me questions on the topic, I will simply put you on ignore.
The topic is immigration

But feel free to put me on ignore if you want to

Forum List

Back