Trump says foreign college graduates should automatically get green cards

:itsok: perhaps you are too stupid to understand what is going on?

Donald Trump traveled to Silicon Valley Thursday night and raised a reported $12 million from tech executives, a notable foray into a longtime Democratic stronghold.

why would you comment as such against oddball, you are in agreement with oddball and not one of his comments disagrees with the position you seem to have

it is easy to miss the meaning sometimes

why would you comment as such against oddball, you are in agreement with oddball and not one of his comments disagrees with the position you seem to have
"STEM isn't just Silicon Valley."

perhaps you can't read?

Donald Trump traveled to Silicon Valley Thursday night and raised a reported $12 million from tech executives, a notable foray into a longtime Democratic stronghold.

This is where it started and I 100% guarantee you this was NOT Trump's idea.

Last edited:
The college and university graduates go home because they come from wealthy families and have been educated to take over business concerns, or they step into government. They pay top dollar for an American diploma. Why would they want to stay here?

You’re a liar. Here is what I said:

You failed to address what was asked and then you made up a lie. And I guarantee you won’t address your proven lie either. You Trumpsters are extremely predictable.
I gave you the reasons why I agree

If you want yo know why others disagree you’ll have to ask them

The other side of that coin is that ONLY college graduates can be allowed to immigrate

Most of us posting now wouldn't be here under those conditions. You think all of your great-great grandpas were college grads?

Most of us posting now wouldn't be here under those conditions. You think all of your great-great grandpas were college grads?
Speak for yourself

I was born here and so were most people holding US citizenship

If you are trying to say we are a nation of immigrants I dont disagree

But we are considering policy for 2024 not 1824 or some other date in the past

Speak for yourself

I was born here and so were most people holding US citizenship

If nobody could immigrate without a college degree, most of our ancestors wouldn't have qualified and so you wouldn't have had the chance to be born here.

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
If nobody could immigrate without a college degree, most of our ancestors wouldn't have qualified and so you wouldn't have had the chance to be born here.
We are taking about policy for the present, not some time in the past

We are taking about policy for the present, not some time in the past
What made your ancestors so fucking special? You support the idea or you don't. If you support such a stupid fucking idea, you very likely wouldn't be here. Support THAT or don't.

• Disagree
The college and university graduates go home because they come from wealthy families and have been educated to take over business concerns, or they step into government. They pay top dollar for an American diploma. Why would they want to stay here?

Because this is the greatest country on earth. Many, many college grads would like nothing more than to stay here if possible.

• Disagree
I gave you the reasons why I agree

If you want yo know why others disagree you’ll have to ask them
As predicted, you did not address your proven lie and you did not address what was asked.

Trumpsters are very predictable.

Because this is the greatest country on earth. Many, many college grads would like nothing more than to stay here if possible.
It wont be the greatest much longer after up to 100 million migrants shuffle across the border from mexico

You are not thinking rationally

Last edited:
As predicted, you did not address your proven lie and you did not address what was asked.

Trumpsters are very predictable.
As long as this trumpster sticks to the issues your lib powers of confusion wont work on me

Better luck next time

Forum List

Back