Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

A lot of countries throughout the world underfund their own military budgets simply because they know the United States is do their job for them. I don't mind helping out countries but it is getting to the point where they can't do anything for themselves. Let them pay for their own shit and that would include Islamic countries as well.

A lot of countries throughout the world underfund their own military budgets simply because they know the United States is do their job for them. I don't mind helping out countries but it is getting to the point where they can't do anything for themselves. Let them pay for their own shit and that would include Islamic countries as well.

It is NOT the responsibility of US taxpayers to pay for the defense of foreign countries.

It is NOT the responsibility of US taxpayers to pay for the defense of foreign countries.

I totally agree with that. It would be interesting to see how much of our military spending is done to protect other countries. A lot of people want to cut it so why not cut it there?

What kind of defense is the U.S. maintaining for Israel? What ever it it it ain't working too well. What the U.S. needs to do is straighten out the U.N.

What kind of defense is the U.S. maintaining for Israel?

HUH?

According to the Congressional Budget Office, “Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $121 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.” Other special benefits also flow to the Israeli military. Each year, the U.S. pays for about 20 percent of Israel’s overall military spending, and the total places Israel as the 16th largest military spender in the world. “In 2007, the Bush Administration and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion military aid package for the period from FY2009 to FY2018.” Obama has renewed that pledge.

six-million-never-forget.jpg

jews-fake-crying.jpg

a8hfADx.jpg
im sorry for you
if hillary chance was 55% before this comment
hillary chance is 99% now.
trump killed his campaign by this comment
goodbye donald .:oops::wtf:

Forum List

Back