Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

Israel and all these other countries that are hiding under our nuclear umbrella should chip in and help with the cots.

After WW2, we had the only industrialized sector that was undamaged by the war, in fact it had greatly expanded. We held like 80% of the global GDP. So we wanted to build up the economies of our allies and convert the Germans and Japanese to being allies too. So we cut them very favorable trade treaties. As the Cold War wore on we did this with other nations as well.

OK, THE FUCKING COLD WAR IS OVER AND OUR ALLIES ARE BEATING OUR FUCKING HEADS IN WITH TRADE.!

Revert the deals and let Americans get employed again for fucks sake. And our allies need to start carrying their own weight again, to include Israel.

If it becomes certain that Trump will be THE candidate then he will find himself in the terrorist cross hairs of the Jewish Defense League. The Republican "establishment" will do everything in their power to derail his plans.

Israel and all these other countries that are hiding under our nuclear umbrella should chip in and help with the cots.

After WW2, we had the only industrialized sector that was undamaged by the war, in fact it had greatly expanded. We held like 80% of the global GDP. So we wanted to build up the economies of our allies and convert the Germans and Japanese to being allies too. So we cut them very favorable trade treaties. As the Cold War wore on we did this with other nations as well.

OK, THE FUCKING COLD WAR IS OVER AND OUR ALLIES ARE BEATING OUR FUCKING HEADS IN WITH TRADE.!

Revert the deals and let Americans get employed again for fucks sake. And our allies need to start carrying their own weight again, to include Israel.

If it becomes certain that Trump will be THE candidate then he will find himself in the terrorist cross hairs of the Jewish Defense League. The Republican "establishment" will do everything in their power to derail his plans.

So if the majority of citizens support Trump, meaning he becomes the Nominee, you don't see something fundamentally wrong with a group of people who number just 2% of American population wanting to prevent him from what....being the Nominee?

I think many rational people would have a problem with this, only the irrational and blinkered wouldn't have a problem with this.

So if the majority of citizens support Trump, meaning he becomes the Nominee, you don't see something fundamentally wrong with a group of people who number just 2% of American population wanting to prevent him from what....being the Nominee?

I think many rational people would have a problem with this, only the irrational and blinkered wouldn't have a problem with this.
Rationality and politics is like oil and water; mix them and it can give you the shits for a week.

I try not to get into discussion about Israel, for the reason it's such a poisonous issue, eg. that people who you previously got along with, then turn on you because of this one issue, because you disagree with their position and/or positions.

I have tried previously to find some understanding, on a logical basis, as to why this happens and I can't find any. To me it's completely bewildering. I can understand if the person themselves is Jewish, but when people aren't Jewish and it happens, it's just completely bewildering to me.

I just don't like the whole situation, to the point that I should just have from the beginning ignored this entire thread.

I am not a Trumper.

But I would definitely see something fundamentally wrong with a group of people wanting to prevent him from being the Nominee.

But I also know that we are being governed by a continuing criminal enterprise.

I try not to get into discussion about Israel, for the reason it's such a poisonous issue, eg. that people who you previously got along with, then turn on you because of this one issue, because you disagree with their position and/or positions.

I have tried previously to find some understanding, on a logical basis, as to why this happens and I can't find any. To me it's completely bewildering. I can understand if the person themselves is Jewish, but when people aren't Jewish and it happens, it's just completely bewildering to me.

I just don't like the whole situation, to the point that I should just have from the beginning ignored this entire thread.
Lucy, it is a modus operandi. If one mentions anything about the jews, one is immediately attacked for bigotry, Nazism, Fascism, antisemitism and racism. Vicious attacks designed to shut one up regardless of the merit of the opinion.

Such as Pastor John Hagee Ministries . Very politically influential in Repugnant circles. Even though Hagee is a stupid fuck the RW cater to him. ELECTABILITY being the key issue.

Lucy, it is a modus operandi. If one mentions anything about the jews, one is immediately attacked for bigotry, Nazism, Fascism, antisemitism and racism. Vicious attacks designed to shut one up regardless of the merit of the opinion.

Well said, might us well take up the issue, what do we have to lose? Some people won't get along with us, so what? These people are deranged.

Modus operandi.....my eye....sorry this is too ridiculous....very funny and stupid though

The whole Modus Operandi is completely irrational and based on emotional thinking. That someone can't even say why should Israel at the age of nearly 60 years-old still be a Welfare Queen and then get attacked for this is ridiculous.

Earlier I twice specifically stated that I don't think The West should have African Welfare Queens OR be giving aid and stuff to Saudi Arabia, so I am consistent, I'm not singling Israel out for the Welfare Queen thing.

Yet even though I twice asked if people agreed with not having African Welfare Queens also, they never responded....so I interpreted this as they couldn't answer because that would mean they only accept that Israel should be a Welfare Queen.

I believe ALL nations should be committed to standing on their own two feet, I believe no nation should expect a Sugar Daddy to support them with their populations tax money....regarding America, you have a $19 TRILLION debt and these people believe that America should have Welfare Queen nations, as the expense of spending that money at home on things that many of the American people who are struggling need?

Then in the middle of this The Rosenberg's oddly were mentioned and I said CORRECTLY they were Traitors - HELLO they were convicted and executed for TREASON.

Then Alex is completely UNABLE TWICE to agree that they were Traitors? Why? Well I'm left to have my own interpretation, that Alex believes they weren't Traitors because they were Jewish....I mean WTF?! Ridiculous.

I don't care if you're Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish, Athiest....a Traitor IS A Traitor.

Modus operandi.....my eye....sorry this is too ridiculous....very funny and stupid though

We're dealing with intellectual stuff.

The whole Modus Operandi is completely irrational and based on emotional thinking. That someone can't even say why should Israel at the age of nearly 60 years-old still be a Welfare Queen and then get attacked for this is ridiculous.

Earlier I twice specifically stated that I don't think The West should have African Welfare Queens OR be giving aid and stuff to Saudi Arabia, so I am consistent, I'm not singling Israel out for the Welfare Queen thing.

Yet even though I twice asked if people agreed with not having African Welfare Queens also, they never responded....so I interpreted this as they couldn't answer because that would mean they only accept that Israel should be a Welfare Queen.

I believe ALL nations should be committed to standing on their own two feet, I believe no nation should expect a Sugar Daddy to support them with their populations tax money....regarding America, you have a $19 TRILLION debt and these people believe that America should have Welfare Queen nations, as the expense of spending that money at home on things that many of the American people who are struggling need?

Then in the middle of this The Rosenberg's oddly were mentioned and I said CORRECTLY they were Traitors - HELLO they were convicted and executed for TREASON.

Then Alex is completely UNABLE TWICE to agree that they were Traitors? Why? Well I'm left to have my own interpretation, that Alex believes they weren't Traitors because they were Jewish....I mean WTF?! Ridiculous.

I don't care if you're Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish, Athiest....a Traitor IS A Traitor.

There is a quid pro quo in that relationship your statement has no basis in fact or reality.

Such as Pastor John Hagee Ministries . Very politically influential in Repugnant circles. Even though Hagee is a stupid fuck the RW cater to him. ELECTABILITY being the key issue.

John Hagee is a COMPLETE nut, he supports Israel solely on the fact that he's preparing for The Rapture, he and his ilk are dangerous lunatics. They crave Armageddon.

Watch this Skye:

Watch this Skye:

I would expect Skye could be the type who'd happily starve, just so long Israel could continue as a Welfare Queen.

FDR was a scumbag, but he correctly refused to recognized the Zionist State predicting that it would become an eternal financial burden.

Last edited:

Watch this Skye:

I would expect Skye could be the type who'd happily starve, just so long Israel could continue as a Welfare Queen.

Take it easy on her, with the media publishing pro-Israel/International Jewry propaganda for years upon years, it's not surprising that many Americans fail to realize what's wrong here. With some research, they will begin their awakening process. The problem is, the research is usually an independent effort, because everyone is afraid of organized education for informative purposes, besides Dr. Duke. And even if she does begin understanding, it will be difficult for her to come out. The enterprise is still very powerful, once the majority wake up, that is when we can truly have freedom of expression, speech, press, etc....

Right now we have freedom to keep the Jewish enterprise alive and thriving. Nothing else.

Forum List

Back