Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

What's anti-Semitic about saying Israel shouldn't get things for free? Could you explain how this is anti-Semitic, because I think many people would agree that it's not.

If you are not antisemitic you are at best, stupidly ignorant.

Israel and America have shared security interests in the Middle East and any aid given goes straight back to the US in the way of purchases and in the way of Israel sharing its highly advanced technology.

This aid is a win-win for both countries but you are obviously too bigoted to understand.

Your seemingly mild statements don't hide the way you really feel about Israel and its inhabitants.
Didn't you just go off topic?
I'm not ignorant, I'm very well educated.

"Your seemingly mild statements don't hide the way you really feel about Israel and its inhabitants."

What have I said about Israel and its inhabitants?

You may be well educated but you seem to be lacking in commonsense.

The true underlying meaning of many of your posts can only lead to one conclusion which is what I have stated.

"The true underlying meaning of many of your posts can only lead to one conclusion which is what I have stated."

Exactly so what you mean is you're ASSUMING what I think without KNOWING what I think.
Come on gals, let's stay on topic.

Didn't you just go off topic?

No doubt a team came up with some of the content of the speech. But the Donald has the zionists at AIPAC laughing and cheering when he mentions it is Obama's incompetence. The thing is the zionist establishment is what brought OBama to the presidency.

He needs real patriotic Americans to prepare content of his speeches. Right now he's appearing to be a slave to the Zionist elite. Which will impact his support? Does he know this?
Trump knows what he is doing. You're witnessing the art of the deal in action.
He is getting people thinking and talking. plain and simple

Does he actually believe in this stuff he's saying? Seems like the Jews called off the protest, they will never put themselves in a situation pitching themselves against Americans. This better just be done to get votes/get this issue off his back.

Four threads on this topic I've merged so far. It's pretty funny how the moment this broke all the anti-Semites on the board were falling over themselves to post about it. :spinner:

What's anti-Semitic about saying Israel shouldn't get things for free? Could you explain how this is anti-Semitic, because I think many people would agree that it's not.

Israel and America have shared security interests in the Middle East and any aid given goes straight back to the US in the way of purchases and in the way of Israel sharing its highly advanced technology.

This aid is a win-win for both countries but you are obviously too bigoted to understand.

Your seemingly mild statements don't hide the way you really feel about Israel and its inhabitants.
Skye, Israel is a welfare state purely capable of defending itself. We've supported them since birth. It's time to let the grown-up be self dependent.

Of course this is what I commented earlier, Israel biggest Welfare State on the planet....considering they say how great they are at creating things, they should be able to be a grown-up nation that pays it's own way as opposed to being a Welfare Queen.

Four threads on this topic I've merged so far. It's pretty funny how the moment this broke all the anti-Semites on the board were falling over themselves to post about it. :spinner:

Skye, Israel is a welfare state purely capable of defending itself. We've supported them since birth. It's time to let the grown-up be self dependent.

What a truly ridiculous statement.

Since when doesn't Israel defend itself?

In all its many wars not once has any other country taken an active part in the fighting.

Israel is the only true friend of the US in the ME and for strategic reasons the US should and does value this partnership,

Please stop with this absolutely ridiculous boring nonsense about one way welfare etc ....etc..... etc

None of it is one way!

No doubt a team came up with some of the content of the speech. But the Donald has the zionists at AIPAC laughing and cheering when he mentions it is Obama's incompetence. The thing is the zionist establishment is what brought OBama to the presidency.

He needs real patriotic Americans to prepare content of his speeches. Right now he's appearing to be a slave to the Zionist elite. Which will impact his support? Does he know this?

Does he actually believe in this stuff he's saying? Seems like the Jews called off the protest, they will never put themselves in a situation pitching themselves against Americans. This better just be done to get votes/get this issue off his back.
I believe he is getting people to listen to what he has to say. Getting them to the table, getting them engaged. He talk is not set in stone

Holy crap! :D

First off, his statement was cut off before he could finish it. Further, the money we give Israel is mostly spent with our arms manufacturers so those funds come back home in the form of profits and wages for Americans. Israel is worth her weight in gold to us....during the Cold War they were instrumental in spying on the soviets. Mossad gives us most of what we know about ME troublemakers and terrorists. I can't imagine where we'd be in the WOT without the Israelis.

six-million-never-forget.jpg

jews-fake-crying.jpg

a8hfADx.jpg

They were probably crying for dead relatives killed by terrorists. Have you no shame? It's hard to believe how you hate us so much. Is it any wonder that a Hitler rose up in this world?

"It's hard to believe how you hate us"

You're an Israeli? Yes?

Jewish.

Of course this is what I commented earlier, Israel biggest Welfare State on the planet....considering they say how great they are at creating things, they should be able to be a grown-up nation that pays it's own way as opposed to being a Welfare Queen.

You are becoming extremely boring and repetitive.

The only Queen here is you!

:rolleyes:

In all its many wars not once has any other country taken an active part in the fighting.

Israel is the only true friend of the US in the ME and for strategic reasons the US should and does value this partnership,

Please stop with this absolutely ridiculous boring nonsense about one way welfare etc ....etc..... etc

None of it is one way!

I don't think The Western nations should be giving money to African nations either....do you agree? Or is it just Israel you want sucking at the Welfare teat?

The issue is your argument is flimsy.

First off, his statement was cut off before he could finish it. Further, the money we give Israel is mostly spent with our arms manufacturers so those funds come back home in the form of profits and wages for Americans. Israel is worth her weight in gold to us....during the Cold War they were instrumental in spying on the soviets. Mossad gives us most of what we know about ME troublemakers and terrorists. I can't imagine where we'd be in the WOT without the Israelis.

Can you give me a link about how the Israeli's were spying on the Soviet's during the Cold War, I've read that the Israeli's were very friendly with the Soviet's certainly in the 1950s and 1960s.

None of it is one way!

I don't think The Western nations should be giving money to African nations either....do you agree? Or is it just Israel you want sucking at the Welfare teat?

What does Israel have to do with Africa ?

The "Welfare teats" are getting tired.

All your questions have been answered but you are too bigoted to understand them.

The only true issue here is the fact that you are an undeclared bigot.

None of it is one way!

What does Israel have to do with Africa ?

The "Welfare teats" are getting tired.

All your questions have been answered but you are too bigoted to understand them.

"What does Israel have to do with Africa ?"

It's a perspective type of question. Do you agree with me that The West shouldn't give money and free stuff to African nations? Yes or No?

If you answer No, then that means you just think Israel should be the Welfare Queen.

If you answer Yes, then that means you have no problem with having multiple nations being Welfare Queens.

I believe he is getting people to listen to what he has to say. Getting them to the table, getting them engaged. He talk is not set in stone

Maybe he's worried about remaining portion of the race and needed delegates. Because many brainwashed Christians in this nation don't vote based on American issues, they vote for whoever kisses Israel's ass the most. Like many people on this forum, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Does any American get embarrassed by this ass kissing of Jews? What if AIPAC made Trump pander and in the end will deny him nomination with their influence? They're trying to teach him a lesson here, and he doesn't see it.

Or he does but can't do anything in his hands since so many Christians are brainwashed beyond repair in this country?

The only true issue here, is that your argument is flimsy, as such you have lost the argument and now are reduced to name calling.

I think you both are acting like fools and are detracting from an excellent topic.

Trump is not suggesting we pull out of our role. I think he wants to find a new way to facilitate it.

Maybe he's worried about remaining portion of the race and needed delegates. Because many brainwashed Christians in this nation don't vote based on American issues, they vote for whoever kisses Israel's ass the most. Like many people on this forum, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Does any American get embarrassed by this ass kissing of Jews? What if AIPAC made Trump pander and in the end will deny him nomination with their influence? They're trying to teach him a lesson here, and he doesn't see it.

Or he does but can't do anything in his hands since so many Christians are brainwashed beyond repair in this country?
Do you have any facts to back up your statement?

Go to Israel if you can't imagine. You really think the CIA or US military need Israel? :lol:

We give Israel intelligence, we give Israel military support in the region. We deploy in Sinai, we have our Navy in the region, we have many military assets in Turkey. During the Cold war, Turkey was essential against the Soviets, moron. We don't need Israel for anything. Jews need us for their colonization activities.

Can you give me a link about how the Israeli's were spying on the Soviet's during the Cold War, I've read that the Israeli's were very friendly with the Soviet's certainly in the 1950s and 1960s.

Their signal intel was vital to us to find hear what the Ivans were telling their people on television and radio. The IDF earned their keep during Vietnam by spying on russian aid and arms shipments being sent to Hanoi. I was a lowly intel non-com who heard first hand my officers mention where we'd gotten information about comings and goings in Haiphong Harbor.

Forum List

Back