Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense

Trump knows what he is doing. You're witnessing the art of the deal in action.
He is getting people thinking and talking. plain and simple

Does he actually believe in this stuff he's saying? Seems like the Jews called off the protest, they will never put themselves in a situation pitching themselves against Americans. This better just be done to get votes/get this issue off his back.
I believe he is getting people to listen to what he has to say. Getting them to the table, getting them engaged. He talk is not set in stone

Maybe he's worried about remaining portion of the race and needed delegates. Because many brainwashed Christians in this nation don't vote based on American issues, they vote for whoever kisses Israel's ass the most. Like many people on this forum, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Does any American get embarrassed by this ass kissing of Jews? What if AIPAC made Trump pander and in the end will deny him nomination with their influence? They're trying to teach him a lesson here, and he doesn't see it.

Or he does but can't do anything in his hands since so many Christians are brainwashed beyond repair in this country?
Do you have any facts to back up your statement?

Back up what? I'm making an assumption that he is trying to get this back off his issue, and get more votes. Sounds reasonable to me.

Skye, Israel is a welfare state purely capable of defending itself. We've supported them since birth. It's time to let the grown-up be self dependent.

Of course this is what I commented earlier, Israel biggest Welfare State on the planet....considering they say how great they are at creating things, they should be able to be a grown-up nation that pays it's own way as opposed to being a Welfare Queen.

You are becoming extremely boring and repetitive.

The only Queen here is you!

:rolleyes:

The issue is your argument is flimsy.

The only true issue here is the fact that you are an undeclared bigot.
I think you both are acting like fools and are detracting from an excellent topic.

Trump is not suggesting we pull out of our role. I think he wants to find a new way to facilitate it.

I posted my comments earlier, Skye declares that she ASSUMES what I think, she INTERPRETS what I comment to fit her ASSUMPTIONS. I pose a perspective question, she cannot answer it and is reduced to calling me a bigot.

Go to Israel if you can't imagine. You really think the CIA or US military need Israel? :lol:

We give Israel intelligence, we give Israel military support in the region. We deploy in Sinai, we have our Navy in the region, we have many military assets in Turkey. During the Cold war, Turkey was essential against the Soviets, moron. We don't need Israel for anything. Jews need us for their colonization activities.

You have no idea what you're yapping about, pup.

Holy crap! :D

First off, his statement was cut off before he could finish it. Further, the money we give Israel is mostly spent with our arms manufacturers so those funds come back home in the form of profits and wages for Americans. Israel is worth her weight in gold to us....during the Cold War they were instrumental in spying on the soviets. Mossad gives us most of what we know about ME troublemakers and terrorists. I can't imagine where we'd be in the WOT without the Israelis.

Can you give me a link about how the Israeli's were spying on the Soviet's during the Cold War, I've read that the Israeli's were very friendly with the Soviet's certainly in the 1950s and 1960s.

Anyone remember the Rosenberg's?

First off, his statement was cut off before he could finish it. Further, the money we give Israel is mostly spent with our arms manufacturers so those funds come back home in the form of profits and wages for Americans. Israel is worth her weight in gold to us....during the Cold War they were instrumental in spying on the soviets. Mossad gives us most of what we know about ME troublemakers and terrorists. I can't imagine where we'd be in the WOT without the Israelis.

Can you give me a link about how the Israeli's were spying on the Soviet's during the Cold War, I've read that the Israeli's were very friendly with the Soviet's certainly in the 1950s and 1960s.

Ethel and Julius, Ethel's brother David Greenglass shafted them so they would be executed and he get away pretty much scot-free, Greenglass should have been executed also.

Harry Gold was involved, in fact the whole Manhatten Project had been infiltrated.

Skye, Israel is a welfare state purely capable of defending itself. We've supported them since birth. It's time to let the grown-up be self dependent.

Of course this is what I commented earlier, Israel biggest Welfare State on the planet....considering they say how great they are at creating things, they should be able to be a grown-up nation that pays it's own way as opposed to being a Welfare Queen.

The only true issue here, is that your argument is flimsy, as such you have lost the argument and now are reduced to name calling.

For an educated person which you claim to be you surely must see the truth in my statements.

Please try to put aside you prejudices.

If I wanted to call you names, I certainly wouldn't just call you a bigot.

I think you both are acting like fools and are detracting from an excellent topic.

Trump is not suggesting we pull out of our role. I think he wants to find a new way to facilitate it.

I posted my comments earlier, Skye declares that she ASSUMES what I think, she INTERPRETS what I comment to fit her ASSUMPTIONS. I pose a perspective question, she cannot answer it and is reduced to calling me a bigot.
I don't care.

What do you think of what Trump is saying?

Go to Israel if you can't imagine. You really think the CIA or US military need Israel? :lol:

We give Israel intelligence, we give Israel military support in the region. We deploy in Sinai, we have our Navy in the region, we have many military assets in Turkey. During the Cold war, Turkey was essential against the Soviets, moron. We don't need Israel for anything. Jews need us for their colonization activities.

You have no idea what you're yapping about, pup.

So you have no response. :lol:

The only true issue here, is that your argument is flimsy, as such you have lost the argument and now are reduced to name calling.

For an educated person which you claim to be you surely must see the truth in my statements.

Heidelberg and Oxford.

Okay, we can stop this, if you answer the simple question, should The West not give money to African nations?

Ethel and Julius, Ethel's brother David Greenglass shafted them so they would be executed and he get away pretty much scot-free, Greenglass should have been executed also.

There's a TV series called "Manhattan" which you should check to see if you can get it there. It's about the Manhattan Project in the Nevada desert to build an atomic bomb before the Germans could. It was mostly Jews because....well, they're really smart. And they did it...built two actually. Little Man and Fat Boy. Lucky for us the japs didn't know we only had two or they might not have surrendered for another year.

So you have no response. :lol:

You think you know something you don't know and are having a blast making a fool of yourself for some unknown reason.

I gave specifics and refuted your nonsense points. Turkey was much more valuable asset against the Soviets than Israel. CIA doesn't need Israel for intelligence, we watch Israel and they get intelligence and weaponry from us. Israel can't have any use without US support.

Heidelberg and Oxford.

Okay, we can stop this, if you answer the simple question, should The West not give money to African nations?

Why do you insist on ramming your educated credentials down our throats....big deal - do you feel insecure?

I don't shout out my credentials, its not necessary.

As for Africa,it is completely off topic , but more importantly, it's irrelevant to your rants about Israel.

They were American citizens

They were Traitors.

I gave specifics and refuted your nonsense points. Turkey was much more valuable asset against the Soviets than Israel. CIA doesn't need Israel for intelligence, we watch Israel and they get intelligence and weaponry from us. Israel can't have any use without US support.

Turkey is an islamic state who reneged on their agreement to let 4th ID come down through the sunni-triangle during the invasion of Iraq. That meant the insurgents got to Saddam's arms caches there before we could. Now how about you STFU, boy....you don't have a clue.

They were Traitors.

What does that have to do with the OP?

Oh NO HE DITTANT!!!!!

Oh my... Now the Donald has gone and pissed off the Jews!!! WOW!

What Trump needs to hire is somebody to just stand next to him at the podium ready to knock his ass out when he starts to say something stupid.

Donald has no boundaries. Man O Man you couldn't make this shit up. I just hope he doesn't run out of people to piss off. This is fun.

Forum List

Back